Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) Empty
PostSubject: NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)   NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:05 am

The scene Opens and we see Justin Roberts in the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the New XWI Champion The Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar !!!!!

Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Boos.

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look The XWI Championship is on his waist.

Jerry Lawler : Heres the XWI champion who stole that title last night .

Michael cole: Here Comes The Pain !!

Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him heat, as Brock gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the ring,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he Looks Very happy and begins to speak as the crowd keeps booing.

Brock Lesnar

Will you people stop it.. stop the disrespect.. u all have no idea who im do u.. U dont understand the seriousness.. I am the Fucking XWI Champion.. Once again.. I win the biggest gold a promotion has.. Throughtout my years.. i have stepped in soo many promotions like this, I went to the WWE became a 3 time WWE champion .I shoudnt have mentioned that im breaking the 4th wall i really dont care ,whats the owner gonna do fire me? fire his own champion ?ill kick his ass if he messes with me anyways i quit wwe went to japan and became the world champ over there then quit Went to the UFC i climbed that Mountain and became the UFC heavyweight champion of the world, and now here at XWI i promised that this ass kicking war machine would beat everyone in his path to become the champ and he did.

Crowd boos heavily

It doesnt matter how i became the champ what matters is i am the XWI Champion.im a proud man ..i am proud of everything i do ,You all show me hate but in the end i always win i always get the job done i fight for the money i dont fight for you? i dont even care about this company as long as there paying me up ,The thing is i dont need this cheap company this company needs me i bought legitimacy back to the XWI and no one back there can do what i do,Brock Lesnar is bigger than the XWI ,the management the owner they get paid up real good why because brock lesnar sells tickets its plain and simple Brock Lesnar is bigger than XWI im a brand and the XWI cant afford Brock Lesnar

As Brock says this The Chairman Tej interrupts him he is seen standing on the ramp and he speaks.

Tej ll Owner

Brock ...Brock.. wht did u just say.. Bigger than XWI.. i will have to cut u off there
XWI is bigger than Brock Lesnar.. and its not that we cant afford u.. We dont need you to be the biggest promotion this world has seen..
I run this show on my blood sweat and tears

Brock then interrupts Tej

Brock Lesnar

u sure about tht Tej?.. Really ask your self.. I bring the money to this company these people come here to watch me kick ass I am the Real Brand.

Tej then replies

Tej ll Owner

Actually i certainly am and about these people.. well these people have never liked me..and i dont mind them hating on me for doing this.. because tonight Brock.. Im going to give u a lesson.. to why No one.. NOT EVEN brock lesnar
should ever mess with the boss.

Tej walks Down the ramp as he smirks ,Brock Looks confused as he takes of his championship from his waist and raises it high . as Tej gets near the ring he looks at brock with a smile as brock fingers him TEJ smiles again and then suddenly 2 mask men come out of no where get in the ring and start beating up brock from behind ,The title falls on the ground as the two men put a beatdown on brock ,brock counters a guy and fights back as he gets the upper hand tej quickly throws a chair inside as brock is beating one mask man another one from behind hits brock at the back of the head with the steel chair , another chair is thrown both mask men beat the hell out of brock with the steel chair as brock is busted open and can barely move they give him chair shot after chair shot on the skull as he is on the ground getting brutally punished and Tej is seen laughing like a devil ,he then whispers something to justin roberts as justin speaks out.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen may i have ur attention Please brock lesnar will be defending his title.. here tonight against these two men.

Tej points at the two mask men as the bell is rung and the reff is already inside brock is completely knocked out unconscious one of the mask men pins Lesnar as the reff counts 1..2....3 , The Bell Rings Tej then gets in the ring with the XWI Championship and a mic in his hand he gives the mask man who pinned Lesnar the championship ,The Mask man Removes his Mask and Raises his hands with the XWI Championship held high as the crowd are in complete shock.Tej then speaks .

Tej ll Owner

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.. here is Your champion DOLPH ZIGGLER ...

he then Looks at the knocked out brock Lesnar and says
Here is my corporate champion and Brock may you have a Nice time Retired, Because Your Fired.

Dolph Ziggler is seen posing on the turnbuckle with the Title as a shocking scene ends and we goto credits .

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

PostSubject: Re: NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)   NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:04 am

How the hell is this fair?
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

PostSubject: Re: NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)   NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 am

Its fair. all he did was change characters. he was brock now he's ziggler. they just had to come up with a way to transfer the title but its still the same person
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

PostSubject: Re: NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)   NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 am

Ryan is Right Smile
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225664

PostSubject: Re: NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)   NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:59 am

Yeah it's fair, this is kinda similar to surrogacy. Only difference is they are transferring the title here instead of the child. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)   NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW XWI CHAMPION? A Shocking change (shoot promo)
Page 1 of 1