Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

What's Next For The Viper?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

What's Next For The Viper? Empty
PostSubject: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Last night's Frenzy was the strangest show in XWI history so far. The only normal thing that happened was Ted DiBiase making his impact by beating Del Rio. But in the same night, Triple H won after continuously losing since debuting here in XWI. But I guess it's a lot easier to beat a dancing fatty than me. And if that wasn't odd enough, out of all the talent and all the in the battle royal for the newly announced Intercontinental Championship yet out of all the people, The Undertaker who hasn't done shit here ends up getting lucky and claiming the title. What did Kane trip and create a domino effect, tumbling out of the ring and leaving Undertaker standing alone? Because in my opinion he got lucky and I would love to see him defend it and see if he actually deserves it. Speaking of undeserving champions, somehow our World Champion lost to Edge last night and the only thing he "Showed The World" was that he can't win unless he's attacking people from behind. And along with all that happening last night the worse of them all is that I lost to CM Punk."

[He pauses and lowers his head for a moment then raises it again with rage in his eyes]

"I am not going to complain and claim that it was unfair because I'm better than that. But I am going to say that one win over me doesn't prove anything. It's just one win, and although he ended my winning streak as of late, he did not end my drive and determination to be the best in this company as well as this business and I'm looking forward to the next time we meet Punk, because I guarantee I will not let you beat me again. Next time will be different, and next time I'm gonna settle the score, but until then I have someone else in my sights and surprisingly no it's not Dolph Ziggler because I already get my chance at him at the PPV. The man I'm looking to strike next impressed me last night on Frenzy and has made me eager to face him myself and see what he can do firsthand and that man is none other than Edge, so Edge if you're back there, get your ass out here!"

[Randy waits impatiently for Edge to come out]

TBC: Edge/ Invader

Last edited by RyanWolf on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:26 pm

The Camera rolls around the arena to the mixed reaction crowd that begins to quite down as the arrival of Edge is taking longer than Usual... Orton raises the microphone phone to speak but is interrupted by the phrase "You Think You Know Me!" that can be heard over the sound system.

The camera quickly circles the arena showing all the screaming fans before going to the stage where a curtain of smoke is made under the titan-tron. The fans in the arena get even louder when the see the silhouette of a person walking behind the curtain of smoke... Suddenly Edge comes walking out from behind the smoke and stands on the stage looking around the arena at all the screaming Edge heads and there signs. Edge walks back and forth on the stage a little bit before locking eyes with the viper standing in the center of the ring, Edge then begins his descend down the ramp... He then makes a sudden stop dead center of the ramp look at the fans to the right and left before raising his hands sending fireworks bursting into multiple colors on the stage. Edge then makes a sudden run and slides into the ring where he lays on the Mat before getting up and going towards the Turnbuckle... He climbs to the second turnbuckle and raise his hands again before hopping down and walking to the ring ropes where he puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the second rope while holding on to the top... Edge then gets off and looks at Lillian Garcia who enters the ring with a microphone.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the ring at this time The Rated R Superstar EDGE!!!

The fans give another outburst of cheers for Edge as he smiles before changing expression as he locks eyes with Orton again.

Michael Cole: King here's the man who STOLE a victory from the peoples XWI Champion last night in the Steel Cage.

Jerry Lawler: What are you talking about Cole? Everyone in this arena including you should know that Edge beat that poser of a champion

Lillian Garcia hands Edge her microphone before exiting the ring... Edge looks around the arena waiting for the fans to calm down a little bit before raising his microphone to speak...

What's Next For The Viper? 11m5cic

How pathetic can you be Orton? A week ago in this very ring you didn't want anything to do with me... But you suddenly change your mind when I beat the so called XWI Champion in the Main Event of FNF... While on the other hand you got your ass whooped by Cm Punk.

Edge is interrupted by an outburst of cheers from the fans in the arena... Edge looks at Orton who is getting frustrated int he corner before continuing.

Now let me make one thing clear before I go on to putting you in your place... Now after that win in the Main Event last night, Dolph Ziggler is no longer at the top of the food chain... No, no I knocked him and his hopes & dreams down last night...

Edge pauses and combs his hair back with his hands before continuing.

Which takes me to my next point, which is mostly the reason I came out here tonight. I hear you claiming you're getting the XWI Championship match at the Pay-Per View?

Edge can be seen getting frustrated as he looks at the mat pacing back an forth...

This can't be possible because last I check both you and Triple H got beaten within the past week... The Only person that should be facing Dolph Ziggler for that Championship is..

Orton quickly interrupts Edge before he could finish that sentence.

TBC By: Orton / Ryan
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:53 pm

"Is ME Edge, not you, ME! You say I haven't wanted anything to do with you until now but that's because I've had my own problems I've needed to solve but I've been watching you since your first day and I was interested to see what you've become since the last time we met. Like you said a couple weeks ago we have our history and now I want to re-ignite past flames and prove who the better man is and now that you've beaten the world champion, my interest in you is even higher and by beating the man ho beat Ziggler will get me close enought to the title that I can almost feel it in my grasp already. You see, you think you're so great because you beat Ziggler last night but all you did was find away to sneak out of a cage. You didn't physically beat him so in my opinion, you didn't quite earn anything or prove anything just yet. So how bout you face me one on one next Friday in a finisher match, then we'll see which one of us deserves to face Ziggler for the title. What do you say Adam?"

[Orton waits for Edge to respond]

TBC: Invader
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Edge chuckles a bit before he could begin to speak...

No, Orton you don't deserve the World title match at the PPV... I deserve it because I've done something you couldn't... I beat the so called champion... It doesn't matter how it was done and what you thought about how it was done... the fact of the matter is I was VICTORIOUS!! Which is something you weren't..

Edge puts a crazed look on his face as he finishes the statement.

You think you deserve that title match at the Pay-Per View?

Edge stops as the camera shows Orton shaking his head in the corner.

I'll tell you what you deserve Orton, what you deserve is the ass-whooping of a lifetime... I'd be glad to be the one that delivers it but I have bigger and better things to do... More specifically winning and putting Prestige back into the XWI Championship...

Edge looks at Orton who puts a smirk on his face...

I know what you're thinking Orton... You're thinking with that pea sized brain of yours that Edge is scared of you. But the truth is I couldn't care less what you think because as far as I'm concerned I'm way too high up the ladder of success to worry about small time superstars like you... Even if I were to give you a match it certainly wouldn't be a finisher match because... It wouldn't be fair to a sucker like you... within the Blink of an Eye you'd be hit with a SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

Edge drops the microphone and turns around the leave the ring but stops when Orton begins to speak...

TBC by: Orton / Ryan (don't end it I'll reply)

OOC: Wasn't sure if Ortons a heel or not so lol...
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 pm

"Edge it seems you're the one with the pea sized brain thinking I'm nothing to worry about and underestimating me because I can assure you, I can be a a BIG problem for you if you piss me off and Edge you're starting to. Just so you know, I don;t care if you're scared of me or not, we all know you love to be cocky and arrogant on the outside but on the inside you're a scared little man who is jealous of everyone else's success and talent. You know what at one point I would actually be slightly intimidated by you because I do think you were a phenomenal superstar but the key word is WERE and times have changed and so has your health. Now you're just a cripple who can't stay away from the spotlight and I would be surprised if your body can even perform a SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR with enough impact to even do any damage but guess what Edge, I am in the perfect condition to hit a critical RKO in half a blink of an eye and leave your already broken body lifeless and paralyzed if we're lucky and you can kiss your future plans of being XWI World Champion as well as your future in general GOODYE." Any last words Edge?"

TBC: Edge (end it lol and idc what u do just make it good bro)
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Edge turns around and walks over to pick up his microphone... Edge then looks up and stares Orton in the eyes before raising the microphone to speak...

Funny Orton I didn't realize you were just describing yourself when with everything you claim that I am... Yes it's true that I love to be cocky and arrogant... But so do you, However my reasons for being cocky and arrogant are legit while yours are just a desperate cry for attention... You claim that I only look to be cocky and arrogant but on the inside I'm a weak little man... But that's where you're wrong Orton I'm not a weak little man, No instead on the inside I'm just as Cocky, confident and arrogant as I am on the outside.

Edge pauses and thinks before raising his microphone to speak again

How many times are people who doesn't have much to say going to keep bringing up the neck injury? Yes, the neck has it's effects on me... Yes, I can be crippled at anytime... But what the neck doesn't effect is the intensity and velocity of the Spear...

Edge looks at Orton before continuing

It's not that I can't stay away from the spotlight Orton... it's that the Spotlight can't get enough of me... It's just that people like you can't handle the spotlight because you're too wea...

Edge gets interrupted with a huge clothesline from Orton... Edge gets up and ducks under another attempt at the clothesline as both man begin brawling in the middle of the ring... Orton hits Edge with a Low Blow and a Huge RKO... Orton gets up and stares at the broken body of Edge lying on the mat as his theme song plays over the PA system.

END OF RP

OOC: Needed something big to end the segment
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:10 pm

OOC: nice man I was expecting u to b the one spearing me tho lol
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:53 pm

OOC: Awesome segment guys !!
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:21 am

OOC:Invader loved your last reply brO

excellent work guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Next For The Viper?   What's Next For The Viper? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Next For The Viper?
Page 1 of 1