Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Viper vs Barrage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 225523

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am

The XWI universe are on their seats knowing that they are along the road to Ultimate Showdown

MusicPlaylist

And as Orton's theme music started playing, the crowd started cheering for him. He appears from the back with a suspicious look on his face. He started walking down the ramp until he reaches the steel steps, and then he started climbing it and he enters the ring, climbs the turn buckle and started taunting listening to the cheers of the crowd. He jumps down the turn buckle, grabs a microphone and started speaking

Viper vs Barrage RenderedImageCAUPZRE7

This past Monday night at Massacre, we all witnessed how Legacy went against one another in a brutal first blood match and because of that we all saw who is the baddest one which is Cody Rhodes but I do not care whoever it was because I have already shown that I can beat each of them

The Viper stares at the camera with his scary looking eyes

I know that Legacy against one another was the match you guys were looking forward to last Monday, so to make things more interesting, this coming Monday night it is time for the Viper Barrage's turn, Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett and to spice it up a little bit, it is going to be a steel cage match

The crowd started cheering after they heard the upcoming match

Like you said Barrett, this is just business, but going back to Legacy, the Viper Barrage still hasn't get what we wanted, a tag team match against the you. Monday is not the only day you people have to look forward to but also at Friday because The Viper Barrage will show their tag team skills against NwO. Legacy has no idea who they are hitting

The crowd started chanting ''Viper Barrage, Viper Barrage, Viper Barrage!''

TBC: Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am

MusicPlaylist

"As the theme music hits fireworks burst from pyro system and Wade barret show up on the ramp with the IC title on his shoulders.Wade Barret looks pissed and walks down the ramp as he gets a mixed reaction.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then climbs the turn buckle and raises his IC title up in the air as Crowd boos.He then gets microphone handed to him and he stands in the centre of the ring and starts to speak."

Viper vs Barrage 2coo9xh

Randy how many times should i tell you that we will get our hands on the Legacy and hell yeah we do at Ultimate showdown and the bigger news is that it is for the Tag Team championship and it is a great chance for Viper barrage to make their mark as a team.I know i have been losing in the past weeks but Randy as i said us being a team is just pure business so tomorrow at MnM don't even think that i will go easy on you because if the match is brutal i will brutalize you and beat you so i can shut up my critics.

I have lost three matches in a row after being a champion and i am not going to lose one more because this time i am going to work my ass off and prove to the world that wade barret is a true champion.Legacy have beaten me once but i also have beaten cody and its about time i shut ted's mouth also so i hope that this friday i get a chance to kick ted's ass.

After the cage match and kicking Ted's ass i am going to help the Viper barrage rise to a new era,the golden era of being a champion.I will climb the ladder and get the tag team title for us and after the match i believe i have to again defend my Intercontinental title against some noob.

Wade stops talking and randy speaks.

TBC-Randy

Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 am

You are absolutely right Wade Barrett, Ultimate Showdown is our night. We will show the Legacy that after weeks of arguing, The Viper Barrage is the better team. At Ultimate Showdown, we will not just win the tag team titles but we must brutalize Ted and Cody since this match is a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. This means anything goes, this is our opportunity to show what Orton and Barrett are all about. Legacy has no idea who they are messing with!

The crowd started chanting ''Orton, Orton, Orton''

TBC: Legacy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 am

'' As The FANS cheer for Orton, Their chants are soon intercepted by Legacy's theme and the fans shower them with BOOs and we see an expression change in the Viper's eyes and Barrett and randy have their eyes focused on the entrance, and in a matter of time the Cody and Ted Dbiase enter with Mic's in their hands as they reply ''

Viper vs Barrage Cdyrhod

I am sorry to ruin your little celebration but, Wade Barrett not sure you know but you will be defending your Intercontinental Championship this Friday Night Frenzy, against The Legacy and your little friend Randy Orton.

[Cody Rhodes smirks and continues, and Barrett looks pissed off and angry]

In not any match but a Ladders match, and well talking about the Tag Team Championships, Randy you should forget the title, and be more careful on what you wish for. We have destroyed once, and you were to be admitted in the hospital and we can do it again Randy. tABLES Ladders and Chairs means we can do any of our brutal and dirty tricks and you can absolutely NOTHING about it. You have no idea, Absolutely No idea in the world _____________

'' Cody is intercepted by ___________''

TBC: - Randy Orton / Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
TheCorre

TheCorre

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 am

Hold it right there Cody, this Friday you will be inside the ring with a hungry snake who cannot wait to sip the venom out of his enemies! And this Viper is not just hungry for revenge but this Viper is also hungry for a title, this is my chance to beat the hell out of you guys and to be crowned your new Intercontinental Champion

Orton stares at Cody Rhodes with a hungry looking face.

TBC: Wade Barrett or Legacy
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am

Viper vs Barrage Cdyrhod

You see, this is where you are mistaken my friend, this isn't the WWE, You think you can just do whatever you want, RKO people whenever you ant. Punt them in the head, be the man that you claim to be. Well you just don't get it. The Legacy is a dominant Force, we are the future.

[The Crowds BOO loud and Cody doesn't care as he takes a pause and continues]

You don't get it. We are here to destroy everyone in our path, just look at the history Randy...

We took out, you we took out, Vader, The Miz, It's because of us Edge doesn't have a championship, He ended Scott Steiner, and soo many more ..

And Now Randy, your friends title is soon to be mine, we hurt you the Last time, and you were out for a while, But we didn't get the job done as we wanted to, but this time things are different, Because THIS Time We are more focused. We will end uyou once and for all, We have wrestling in our blood, and we will show you why we are better than you both. I am going to win what is mine, that Intercontinental Championship, I will go on to win the Tag Team Championship with my Friend Ted Dbiase

[Puts his arm on Ted's Shoulders]

At the end of the Ultimate Showdown, It will be us who will walk out with all the gold, while you end you losing everything.

Our Legacy will be Fulfilled, and After Next Sunday [laughs] You both will be nothing while we will be in the top of this Company and You know it

'' Cody Rhodes Smirks as the Legacy walk out and the Viper Barrage do not look happy one bit ''

End Of Roleplay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 am

now this is a gr8 rp short and to da point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viper vs Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viper vs Barrage   Viper vs Barrage Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper vs Barrage
Page 1 of 1