Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Viper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226223

The Viper  Empty
PostSubject: The Viper    The Viper  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 am

The wrestling arena is filled with fans that are waiting for something really Xtreme to happen tonight. . .

. . . and now a theme song is playing when Randy Orton showed up from the back and the crowd had mixed reactions. Orton walked down the ramp with his scary looking look on his face but with a big smile, as he reached the steel steps, he climbed on it and went inside the ring. He grabbed a microphone and started to talk. . .

The Viper || Randy Orton

Hello Xtreme Wrestling universe. I am out here to introduce myself, I am Randy Orton and I am not in this business to waste time like other superstars, expect me to do big impacts and never and I say NEVER expect me to be here wasting my time. I have watched the other superstars' introductions and they are already looking for a fight. . . like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, and like Big Show calling out Kane for a feud. . . now that is what I call wasting time because when you get here in this business, you don't call out somebody and ask him for a fight, you must kick their asses! I am not here to look for a fight, I am out here to fight immediately! So who wants to come out right now and let us have a match!!

Randy Orton drops his mic and screams "C'mon!'' while waiting for someone to come out and have a match.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225997

The Viper  Empty
PostSubject: bring it on    The Viper  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 pm

As Randy Orton waits for a reply, the lights go off. when they come on, the Undertaker is standing in front of Randy Orton. Randy Orton gets scared and stumbles backwards. The Undertaker picks up the mic and starts to speak.

The Undertaker
you don't know what you have asked for, Orton. You wanted a match and you've got it. After this match, you will have wished you didn't ask for this match. Maybe next time, rookies should know what they ask for because Coming, Friday Night Smackdown, Me vs you Orton, unless you are scared of course. Then everyone can see what a coward you are. I will open up the gates of hell and will unleash my power on you.

Randy Orton is intimidated and is shivering

TBC Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

The Viper
Page 1 of 1