Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

No RKO? No Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

No RKO? No Problem Empty
PostSubject: No RKO? No Problem   No RKO? No Problem EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

No RKO? No Problem RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

"I come out here with good news and bad news. I'm sure all of you know the bad news is that Monday on Warzone, Tej came out and announced that my RKO is banned because it's supposedly to dangerous to his precious talent on this roster which I think is ridiculous but no matter how ridiculous it is, I'm not worried. I know you all probably expect me to be panicking just like Tej and Dolph Ziggler think I am but that's where all of you are wrong because although the RKO is my signature move and I use it all the time, it's not the ONLY move in my arsenal. I'm the Apex Predator for God sake of course I have a whole arsenal of deadly weapons and ways to eliminate my prey. I didn't need the RKO to defeat Ted DiBiase on Warzone and I sure as hell don't need it to defeat Triple H this Friday on Frenzy and I ESPECIALLY don't need it to defeat Dolph Ziggler at Pride Before Glory because I can become XWI World Champion without the RKO no problem. I've got something up my sleeve and I can't wait to unveil it. Just you wait. Tej you think the RKO is too dangerous? What I've got in store is even MORE dangerous."

[He smiles and chuckles a little as he stares into the camera with a cocky grin as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

No RKO? No Problem
Page 1 of 1