Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A GIANT PROBLEM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 am

The scene opens and we see a sold out crowd waiting for entertainment .the arena is silent but this silence is broken when this theme song hits the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out ,the crowd are on there feet as they chant, brock lesnar walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring he picks up a microphone and begins to speak.

:::BROCK LESNAR:::

This Friday night on smackdown i face the undisputed champion the big show. but before i talk about the big show i just wanna send a message to the locker room,see i have been hearing people talk about me ,talking about me is not a bad thing but scumbags like CM PUNK and his buddies have been comparing me with the old guys like goldberg the undertaker the big show and kane . i agree with the fact that these guys need to go away because there time is up .these guys have to pass the torch now i agree with everything punk and his buddies had to say accept when they named me into the old peoples group, if they know me properly im just a young guy of 34 just like them but i came to this business a long time ago with the old guys. so just letting the scumbags no i am not 50 which is a bad sign for u ,i am gonna be in this business just as long as u will be ,and after im done with goldberg just letting u all know i might be coming for u, so if u have a problem with me deal with it personally and talk trash with me face to face eye to eye so u can know who your dealing with.

anyways lets come to the topic ,so friday night on smackdown the giant known as the big show the undisputed champion is going down(crowd cheers). i am gonna rip him apart and prove that he doesnt even deserve to hold that championship so..

brock lesnar gets interrupted as big shows theme song hits the arena.

TBC: BIG SHOW
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246961

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

As Brock Lesnar waits for a reply...The Theme Song hits

As the "WORLD'S LARGEST ATHLETE" The Big Show is seen by the camera ,with the "UNDISPUTED TITTLE" around his waist , he walks across the ramp and followed by fireworks as he gives his signature taunt [THE FANS BOO].He climbs up the steps and then takes the "UNDISPUTED TITTLE" from his waist and hoists it up. He then enters the ring with a serious expression on his face. He then gives his Signature Taunt towards the crowd and that is followed with fireworks from all four sides of the turnbuckle.A Staff Member then proceeds to the ring to give "The Worlds Largest Athlete" a mic.. as he does The Big Show hits The staff member with a K.O punch , he then Smirks and then begins to speak.

::>>The Worlds Largest Athlete<<::

Lesnar quack all you want but "You..Can't..Beat....Me....[THE FANS BOO]. You are what a stupid.. business would want. You are a Disgrace to this business, You are not even 1 bit worthy to face the 1st
"UNDISPUTED CHAMPION" , You are Just a chicken who talks about Goldberg all day long and That is what you are good at, and Goldberg is good at Kicking your 34 year old ass. You know that Lesnar.. You know that...

Brock Lesnar seen with a unordinary smile

and now you think that you can "RIP" me?? If you do, then i will prove you wrong on "SMACKDOWN" . After that you will regret on what you told. You will pay for your sins. Don't cry like a chicken when The "UNDISPUTED CHAMP" beats you and don't quack your ass of too..

Big Show waits for Lesnar to Quack

TBC: Brock Lesnar Only

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:16 am

show owns Brock xD
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:13 am

brock lesnar has a smile on his face and he begins to speak (quack Razz )

So big old humty dumty knows how to crack jokes.heres one for u mr humty and i want u to listen carefully. humty dumty sat on a wall humty dumty had a great fall. (brock lesnar laughs) now i know your wondering that its a poem. well that poem defines big show this friday . because mr humty dumty you are gonna have a great fall after i beat u (the crowd laughs big show looks embarrassed )

brock lesnar laughs along with the crowd and now speaks

u say i am a disgrace to this business? well look whos talking the disgrace is the undisputed champion himself . humty dumty ive been in pro wrestling for 2 years and in 2 years i have accomplished everything there is to do in such a short time. and u have been in pro wrestling for decades and now the spot light came on u .i mean come on that is so embarasing . it took u decades to almost achieve what ive achieved .yeah thats right almost you still gotta do a lot .you dont even deserve to be in the same ring with me . i mean look at you ,you need two zombies to guard ur ass.they do all the dirty work for you .but its an interesting thing u got the lord of fire and darkness to guard your fat ass . but the thing is who are u then? lord of fat asses ? yeah thats right(crowd laughs).

so listen you big ugly bitch .i am gonna kick your fat ass on smack down because i am the next big thing and youre not.the time for joking is over now its time to get serious .and when im serious i am known as the baddest man on the planet(the crowd cheers)

brock lesnar gives a tight slap to big show on the face and big show looks furious brock comes closer looks to big show in the eye and says u better get out of my ring or get ready to feel some pain .

TBC: THE BIG SHOW

Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 am

Big Show begins to speak...

So Lesnar , I.... haven't proved anything?Who won the "UNDISPUTED TITTLE" who? I don't care if i lost 3 or 4 matches. The fact that I...Am...The...."UNDISPUTED CHAMPION" matters the most. I won it in 1 week, You think you can be worthy for my Tittle by Quacking your way to it."HUMPTY DUMPTY' I mean seriously, HUMPTY DUMPTY? I don't know about you but i learned that when i was 2, I thought you were 34 Lesnar?

The 2 year old seen with an angry expression

I thought you were some what sensible?? Guess i was wrong since your a 2 year-old Bitch. Lesnar you really think you can beat me with your 2 year old attitude??[THE FANS LAUGH AT THE 2 YEAR OLD]. So you wanna talk about our match on "SMACKDOWN", Well i don't want too cause i know i am..... going .... to ..win. I didn't get the point of putting Me The "UNDISPUTED CHAMP" against a 2 year old?? Thanks a lot Teddy?Just because you SUCK you keep comparing about our Past. Well if i wasn't sucessfull in the Past, What about now kid? How come i don't see any gold around your waist now. Oh wait yhh this is the present not the past.

Big Show slap's The 2 year old on his damn face and takes The "UNDISPUTED TITTLE" from his waist and hoists it up with a Devilish Smirk on his face[THE FANS CHEER].

Jerry Lawler: Haaahahaha

Michael Cole: Why are you laughing King, Big Show is such a Joke

Big Show slides out of the ring, he then goes towards the Announce Table and hits Michael Cole with a knock out punch

Jerry Lawler: Oh My God..... Cole!!

Michael Cole seen without any movement after the K.O Punch by The Big Show.

Big Show slides back into the ring.

TBC: The 2 Year old only

Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225347

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 am

ooo this is getting heated. nice promos guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 am

Brock lesnar looks angry because big show slapped him as big show is getting in the ring brock begins to speak

( in anger )u know i dont care what u tell me because its lame and doesnt make sense .if i was 2 years old why would i even be standing in the ring with u. i said something which made sense to the XWI universe the fans ,the families and kids out there they know what i meant .fat ass trolls like u just dont get it .and it doesnt matter what u think about it but the thing is i dont care if you are champion or not after the ppv i give u my word i am coming after you and i am gonna make your life in misery u wont even know whats coming you would never expect something like it, maybe u wont expirence it because i will finish u on smackdown . as for now u made the some of the biggest mistakes of your life by not getting out of my ring and slapping me on the face .

as soon as brock says this he drops the microphone and like a rhino charges on big show takes him out of the ring with a big boot to the face . as big show drops ,brock lesnar gets out of the ring and attacks big show but show counters brock and shoves him to the steel steps . the assault continues as both of them beat the hell out of each other and crash on the commentary table .then the referess are seen coming they try to stop the chaos and they seperate brock lesnar and the big show ,the show ends and we goto credits

END OF RP
what a hype for the match this is gonna be intersting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

OOC: awesome promo!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 am

OOC: thanks to u 2 we made it awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GIANT PROBLEM    A GIANT PROBLEM  Empty

Back to top Go down

A GIANT PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1