Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The beast... is awakened.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225941

The beast... is awakened.  Empty
PostSubject: The beast... is awakened.    The beast... is awakened.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

*The scene opens up in the Monday arena as the crowd is buzzing with excitement. All of a sudden...*

The beast... is awakened.  RomanReigns2

*The crowd gets on their feet with cheers as the new superstar Roman Reigns walks out onto the stage in his street attire. He doesn't acknowledge the fans at all and has a straight look on his face as he walks down the ramp. He rolls into the ring and yells for a mic at ringside. He snatches it out of the officials hand and walks to the center of the ring as his music cuts off but the crowd is still cheering but he ignores them*

Roman Reigns: No. No. No is all I can say. No, you people should NOT be cheering me. *They give off a mixed reaction*. No, I am not your friend. *The crowd now boos* And no, I did not attack JBL to get over with you fans. Last Monday night as the show was wrapping up JBL gave a short little heart felt speech about him quitting and really, I didn't care. I came out here and did what someone should have done months ago and that was shut his mouth and send him packing. Language... has created the word "loneliness" to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word "solitude" to express the glory of being alone. Right now I stand alone. Plans do change though... foreshadowing is key, every week there is something new here.

*He pauses and paces back and forth in the ring before stopping in the center again still with an angry look on his face.*

Roman Reigns: You think I want to be here?! No. I am here to complete a mission. I am going to pick up where JBL left off. He proved to Orton and Kane that he was the true talent here and I'm only going to pick it up by taking his place. See Orton and Kane, picture me as a better version of JBL. I'm at the same place on the rankings which means you need to watch out for me. I'll continue to prove myself until I win that World title, I am not JBL, I am not going for any mid-card championship. That World Title will be mine through pain. My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain - and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pain than they do pleasure. It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure. My time is starting right now, XWI. No one is going to get in my way.

EORP

OOC: Check itttt, feedback.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226247

The beast... is awakened.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beast... is awakened.    The beast... is awakened.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 pm

OOC: awesome as hell
Back to top Go down

The beast... is awakened.
Page 1 of 1