Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay Empty
PostSubject: The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay   The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 pm

With all the Buzz that Pro Wrestling has, Biggest being the revival of the Xtreme Wrestling Impact. Many of the Big Names of professional wrestling have joined, with Rumors of many more yet to arrive.

The fans are utterly bored and their eyes for a moment were going to sleep, for what was going to be the night that they would never forget, as the show goes back to a commercial of the talents that just joined,

Suddenly the lights turn off only too give the fans a hope for something big. They respond with a huge applause. The lights are off as the anticipation increases we see sparkling lights. The camera came to a man standing in the back arms outstretched. Both arms shook some as the man spun around turning on one heel revealing himself to be Chris Jericho. He would scream the way he did for Fozzy and fans.

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay Jericho-return

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

He stopped with a smirk on his face looking directly at the camera.

The Music hits and the lights are turned back on as it is none other than their Savior, Y2J Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Roll'a as the fire works hits. He turns back and with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer loud. He then walks the ramp in his Jericho style manner that only he can pull off. He then makes his way to the on the apron as he held the ropes and does his signature pose and enters the ring. He Climbs the turnbuckle and we hear a Y2J Chant, as the fans scream his name to the top of his voice while Jericho is handed a Mic. He gets his feet on the ring and walks around the ring with a big grin on his face. He waits for the fans to settle down as he begins to speak

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay Jericho_zps05ab1844

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay!

[Huge Cheers]

“Hear that? Thousands of Jericholics wanting to see the one and only King of the World stand in the ring again within this very ring to beat his opponents senseless. Now with all of these Jericholics and the ones watching at home I plan on doing the very same here. He is the man that makes the moments, the man that makes history, Y2J is in the building. Jericholics crack open your little cell phones to take snapshots, text your friends, twitters your asses off. Let the world bask in the beauty of the man with the Bling is here. The meandering media, the pushy paparazzi, any monkey with or without a press badge update Wikipedia because the Y2J era continues live here tonight. We saw The 'People's Champion' Come out, well sad for him that the Little Rock is gonna get really rocked by the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah! The new year is in effect, the new feeling is vibrating through of a man old made new. Let the world take in the man who made Wrestling his own playground and let it be known that this same man is here again. The King of the World is standing upon the top of the mountain.

Y2J Chants are heard loud and Jericho smiles and takes his time and continues

No one entertains like the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah! No one can show off the like me from ego to ability. So the very deal is that I am here to whip all the monkey's all over the ring while my Jericholics scream at the top of their lungs while I legally beat another man. This is the best company on earth I get to have a lot of people scream for me and then I get to dominate him entirely.

Now the reason I came back was for all the Jerichoholics, And this is no ass kissing like what the Rock is famous for. If one thing that never has changed in all these years that you all have seen me. I speak my mind, weather its my arrogance or now. The Reason I came back was for you all, This Company needs me, with Brock Lesnar running around the place with his 280 pound body controlled by his head which has a brain of the size of a rat, The man is a psychopath. While I may not have his size or power, I have something he doesn't. I have a brain, I entertain, I give you moments you don't forget. I am your savior.

There were lots of big signings, We got the Rock, Randy Orton [Cheers]
JBL [Boo] Yeahh i wasn't that keen on watching him comeback too,
Now one name that i would like to talk about, CM Punk. [Mixed Reaction] Yeah he hasn't come in the ring yet but he made a tweet on joining, and typical Punk calls hinself the best but doesn't have the balls to say it in the ring.
And I know why you didn't say that in the ring, because you know that is just not true is it ?

You are nothing but a Wanna be, just like the list of people in the back want to be me. You are a fraud of a being, While you need T Shirts to say you are the best, While you need words to scream every time you step in the ring with a Micro phone and words to write on twitter. I just need to be in that ring to Prove that I am the best. [Smirks]

That is why no matter how hard you try, you could never be Chris Jericho, You can never be the best.

Well CM Punk is only one tiny bit of problems that this company has, and all these problems have just one solution. Y2J, I am your Savior and now that I have Arrive, XWI shall NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

'' Chris Jericho Smirks and the fans are cheering loud just as he is about to continue he is intercepted by _______ ''

TBC - '' The Person Knows ''

Last edited by feartheviper on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225714

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay   The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 pm

"Cult of Personality" by Living Colour is played on the Titantron as the arena is instantly filled with a lot of heat for the arrival of the "Best in the World" aka CM Punk! The audience in attendance are glued to the entrance ramp for a brief moment to get the first glimpses of the numero uno athlete but to their grief Punk is no where to be seen. Jericho seems to be in a state of paranoia as the prank doesn't go too well with him, he tries to look around the ring for Punk but there is still no signs of the straight edge superstar.

Just then, the lights go off again and a shining spotlight is casted on the skybox to the rigt side of the arena and finally the long awaited wait ends as the XWI Universe and Chris Jericho can see CM Punk right in front of their god gifted eyes. Punk has his typical grin enshrined on the face as he starts to shake his head for a while and then picks up the mic from the nearby chair and gets ready to address both his nemesis and his highly regarded fans and critics in attendance.

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay CMPunk_zps025fb937

Best In The World Aka CM Punk.

Chris, Christopher! Up here! You know i could care less about what you just said moments ago, i really can and to be honest with you, i wasn't even listening to what you have to say until the point you brought my name into it but before i get to you let me give these little minded jerkoholics a much needed description of just who i am. By looks, i may appear to you as a freak who likes to brawl anywhere and everywhere with a hair cut only a butch will think of having. People like to come up to me and tell me that I have got a nice ink. Except these tattoos aren’t just decorations. They are declarations. Every tattoo I have tells its own story about who I am. Drug-free. Honor. And a war against the system. See i am not some random amateur who woke up from his dream last night looking for the next thrill. I am a highly disciplined athlete, craving to compete with the very best. My obsession is competition and my addiction is wrestling. My name, is C…M… Punk!

Now, my intentions are pretty evident. I come here with a reputation and i look forward to make wrestling a worthwhile sport for you the people and the worldwide viewers to watch, in the process making this particular company a success! Make no mistakes about this, CM Punk is not a product of this company, this company is a product of CM Punk and i am it's one and only savior which brings me to you Chris, it's funny that out of everyone out here...YOU are calling me a wannabe, Christopher Jericho if i was ever asked by a person in the back to tell me to define the word "wannabe" i will tell that person your name! You call yourself a rockstar, you like to see these people scream for you ? (People start to cheer for Jericho in the background) Oh please shut your mouth, nobody told you parasites to raise your pathetic sounding voices in chorus. You know what Chris, you are right about the "You can never be Chris Jericho" part cause even if that was the last thing left for me to do on this god damn planet named earth, i would have refused to do so. You should consider yourself lucky that i am not in the same ring as you right now cause if i was, i can very well assure you that you would never EVER be the same again and that's for REAL!

Punk looks down at Jericho from the Skybox with a smirk on his face and the fans continue to boo him as he silently waits for Jericho to respond.

TBC : FTV/Chris Jericho

Last edited by Racky 08 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay   The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 pm

'' Jericho looks at the skybox, takes his Mic near his mouth and begins to speak ''

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay Jericho_zps05ab1844

Punk, Punk Punk.. You talked about your tattoos, about your disciplined life style, about the war against the 'system'.

News flash Punk, No ONE Gives DAMN

Loud cheers from the crowd and Punk doesn't seem that happy

I don't care about how you look, what you wear or how much you stink. I could care less if you roam around wearing a bikini for all I know. What I care about is someone calling themselves the 'BEST' in my presence'

Let me tell you something Punk, That slot has always been mine. I am the Best in the world at everything I do, and what you are is a wanna be, You want to be the best just like everyone in the back.You all want to be in my place but fact is You can't. No one can, All you are is a liar, a cheater, a hyprocrite, A Fraud of being.

Deep down inside Punk you know it, that is the exact reason why you havent made that statement in front of me. You write crap on twitter and now you can't face me like a real man, and You call me lucky ? You really think you can beat me, well lets settle this for once.

I throw you a challenge, If you are man enough. Face me in on XWI's First Revival Show at February 16th. Face me Punk and I will show you who the lucky man is.

'' Chris Jericho smirks and waits for Punk to reply ''

TBC : CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225714

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay   The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Punk makes a rather animated face this time around, clearly showing no interest on what Jericho has to say. He then starts to speak again as Jericho and the XWI Universe are glued to the Skybox where Punk is situated for the night.

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay CMPunk_zps025fb937

Best In The World Aka CM Punk.

A Challenge ? You expect me to take a challenge from a stalker who is that jobless enough to see what i do outside of this place, a "joke" like you who can't even come up with a proper comeback for all your stupid high school teacher taught you in school. Roam around wearing a bikini ? Wow, everybody that was so funny, so funny that Chris Jericho just won himself a Slammy Award for the "Worst Comeback Line" ever! Seriously, even a ten year old computer geek can come up with a more insulting but intelligent comeback line then your filthy head can ever think of. I don't know if you have noticed this yet or not. You are not funny, not even close to it.

You call me a "liar", "a cheater", "a hypocrite" and what not but reality is Chris, that all of these lovely things you have to say about me are best suited to you. Yes Chris, the way i see it you have committed a crime. In Life, people often lie to others and to be honest that's pretty common in the world we live in today. Just take these people for example, all of you termites who think that Chris Jeircho is better then me are basically nothing but "Liars" (Jericholics present in the arena start to chant "CM Sucks" in the background but all of it doesn't seem to effect Punk's flow) and you Chris, for thinking that "You" are or were the "Best" at any given point of time in your highly irrelevant career makes you a bigger "Liar" ! You have lied and lied to yourself time and time again and are still living in that unrealistic confidence that you are the best in the world at what you do, which makes you a self obsessed hypocrite! All you can be the best at is getting a career defining ass kicking beating from the "BEST IN THE WORLD" !!

CM Punk raises his hands in the air as the atmosphere around the arena is intensely negative, some of them even cursing Punk for his behavior. Jericho seems to look a little pissed at the sight as Punk seems to have a little laugh before he starts to speak again.

Yes, you heard that right Chris, i am, was and will always be the "BEST IN THE WORLD" and i don't say this from a point of uncertainty or just for the sake of saying it, i say this cause i am it and i am going to prove this to not only you but all of those amateurs in the back who are rating themselves above the meter. You want a shot at the "Best in the World" Chris, guess what ? You got it JERK but the stipulation will be decided by me! You and Me , One on One in a match this company is an extension to. An Extreme Rules Match! (Mixed Reaction from the fans for CM Punk) and the way i look at this, on Feb 16th the one person i would definitely not like to be in place of is Chris Jericho. This match i am giving you is more valuable then any other title match you have been in, take this as a warning, take this as an ultimatum, it's about time somebody woke you up from your dream which was long over and fortunately for you that somebody is going to be "The Best In The World'" and his name is C.M PUNK!

Punk leaves the Skybox abruptly as his theme song is played once again and a huge sign is hovered over the ring with "Best in the World - CM Punk" written on it, and stops a little about ten feet over where Jericho is standing. Jericho shakes his head looking at it with a rare smile on his face as the camera fades to black.

--- End of R.P. ---

Last edited by Racky 08 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay   The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

OOC: Amazing simply amazing. Great work guys. Hopefully I still got what it takes to run you guys down lol
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay   The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:57 pm

OCC : Thanks mahn, and Im sure you will. Nice reply there Rachit
Back to top Go down

The Sexy Beast is Back Bae-bay
Page 1 of 1