Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Time to turn on the beast!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

Time to turn on the beast! Empty
PostSubject: Time to turn on the beast!   Time to turn on the beast! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the fans get to their feet and batista posters are every where and batista shows up on the ramp with his IC title on his waist and a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a more cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then takes his IC title and climbs the turn buckle and raises in the air as batista chants are filled up in the arena.He then gets a microphone handed to him and he starts to speak.

Time to turn on the beast! Wh8j4

I am not having a great week and i don't want to lose another match because i am a champion and as a champion i got to get back to my winning ways because then people like kurt get to show off about beating a champion and then saying i don't deserve it and i deserve this title because i worked my ass of for it and i am not going to let this title lose that easily and i am not going to let a jobber take my title away from me.

It is about time that the animal inside me is very angry and it's time to turn on the beast on my opponents and i am going to face Aj Styles on Monday and i have to prove to every one why i am your IC champion.The only reason i smile is to cover the angry beast because i don't want to be he ass hole i became in the past but now i am going to ruin my opponent and even if i don't win my match at monday i will destroy my opponent so that he will never step foot back here.

Regarding the No.1 contender match there is a 4 man battle royal and i have my eyes on that match pretty much because the winner is about to face hell at Wednesday.I am going to destroy him who ever he is and i will ....................

Batista gets interrupted by __________ theme music

TBC-the man knows
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn on the beast!   Time to turn on the beast! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:06 am

'' As Batista speaks he is very rudely intercepted by Drew McIntyre's theme ''

'' The Crowd gives a mixed reaction and then after a while Drew McIntyre enters the Arena from behind the curtain and a mixed Reaction from the Crowd, He walks in with a smirk on his face and Batista gives a fake smile. Drew McIntyre doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get in the ring, as he walks taking his own time taking each and every step in along the ramp. He finally Is near the ring, He walks on the steel steps, and under the ropes in the ring. Batista and Drew McIntyre stare at one another, Drew Takes the Mic from Batista's hands, and speaks ''

..::: Drew McIntyre ll Chosen One :::..

Well Well Well If it isn't the Intercontinental Champion Batista, The man who has been losing almost every match ever since he won that fluke title back in the PPV. Well Batista let me introduce to the man who is going to win this Monday, and go on to beat you on wednesday for that title.

Batista you know he problem with you is basically that you think you are this strong guy, you think people fear, and should fear you but the fact of the matter is you are just a loser. a Complete loser, you repeat the same line again and again calling yourself a Animal, but let me elabrate more on this Animal that you call yourself. What type of an animal are you, You are a little Rat that i shall just love inflicting pain.

You are nothing Batista, you are all talk, but you know better than I do is the best thing you are good at is losing and nothing else, You better take what I am saying seriously, you better take me seriously, because if you don't you will just regret. I Will win this MNW, And I will win yet again on Retribution and there is nothing you can do to stop me, Because ........

'' As Drew McIntyre speaks he is intercepted by _______ ''

TBC : - JBL / Alberto Del Rio / Batista
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn on the beast!   Time to turn on the beast! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:22 am

"Batista interrupts Drew McIntyre"

Time to turn on the beast! Wh8j4

Drew you think you can beat me?Well you can't any you know and the people here know it that batista isn't all about talking he can prove that why he is the stronger man,why he is the animal,why superstars or cowards like you should fear him he isn't just a dominant force he might be your end too.He destroys everything in his way.

Drew's face turns red and he is about to speak but batista speaks.

Don't you dare talk now! just bloody listen!I am going to make your life a misery if you win.You call me a fluke champion?Just go and watch my title match at the grandest stage of them all,I won Fair and Square and if u watched my match before Ultimate showdown against Hunico,i almost killed that lil Mexican freak and your fate will be the same as his.

Crowd chants batista repeatedly

You call yourself the chosen one,well you should prove it at the battle royal and if you lose then you should rather keep your mouth shut then barking like an ass.I call myself the animal because i am the animal and if you win the battle royal you will face the animal and get beaten up.I am ..................

________ Theme music hits as drew and batista become pissed

TBC-DUDES FROM BATTLE ROYAL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to turn on the beast!   Time to turn on the beast! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to turn on the beast!
Page 1 of 1