Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  Empty
PostSubject: The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper    The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 am

The Scene opens we see the crowd waiting for some entertainment suddenly A Glass breaking sound occurs as Stone Cold Steve Austins theme hits the arena and the crowd goes nuts.

Stone Cold is seen coming out he walks down the ramp quickly as the crowd keep chanting his name. he enters the ring and climbs the turn buckle as he raises both his hands up and taunts the crowd by his middle finger signature taunt, he gets down and climbs the other turnbuckle and does his signature taunt again , gets down and continues to climb the remaining turnbuckles . Stone cold then gets down to the mat , a nearby crew member gives him a mic ,he takes a moment and begins to speak as the crowd keep chanting austins name wildly .

The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  StoneCold

Next Week on FNF The Texas Rattlesnake Stone cold steve austin(crowd cheers) faces the viper randy orton (crowd cheers) ,now This is happening for the first time ever , me and orton have never faced each other before , Many people taught this would never happen it was a dream match , But now its happening and its a contenders match .

The crowd cheers as Austin continues to speak

Now Son i mean business and Austin 3:16 will have to give u a Ass whopping all over the arena because this is a Falls Count Anywhere Match . and when i Raise Hell like only stone cold can do i will become the no 1 contender along with 4 other Sons of Bitches and we will be facing Abyss in a Ladder Match for the heavyweight title .

That title belongs to me , I am the toughest SOB to ever walk this planet ..

As stone cold says this he gets interrupted by Randy ortons theme

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226273

PostSubject: Re: The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper    The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 am

MusicPlaylist

As Orton's theme music hit the arena, the crowd started cheering and Stone Cold waited for his presence and he appears from the back with the tag team title on his shoulder. The crowd started cheering even louder as Randy walked down the ramp staring at Austin's eyes. Orton reaches the ring, slides his title in as he follows in too. He immediately grabs a microphone and started to speak

The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  RenderedImageCAUPZRE7

Austin, I know that you are a legend of wrestling and everyone knows that I am a Legend Killer. So do not get your hopes up because this Friday Night at Frenzy I will show you how I am brutal around legends like you. You have got to be praying by now because falls counts anywhere will be the perfect stipulation for me

The crowd started cheering for the Apex Predator

As written on the card of FNF, The Viper vs The Rattle Snake sounds like a rare match here in the XWI and it will be a good match because when two snakes collide in one ring we know what will be the outcome. This match will be the highlight match of Frenzy and especially with high stakes

The crowd started chanting ''Orton, Orton, Orton!''

This is not just a match, this is the match. It is for a spot in a six man ladder match for the World Heavyweight title on the line at Retribution! Now that The Viper Barrage has been crowned the new tag team champions I am confident of getting another one, at Friday I will make sure that this snake will come out victorious!

Orton drops the mic staring at Stone Cold Steve Austin with a smile

TBC: Stone Cold

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226990

PostSubject: Re: The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper    The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 am

Stone Cold raises The mic towards his mouth and speaks.

The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  StoneCold

Son you got that wrong you might be a legend killer , you might have beaten legends but you have never beaten stone cold steve austin .

Crowd cheers for Austin

as a matter of fact you have never even faced stone cold steve austin , i am not like the legends you faced..i am the greatest of all time (crowd cheers). You think of your self as being venomous or being brutal the thing is son being brutal is not gonna take me down ,Hell no !! . You need to be something more than that .

The crowd chant both superstars name like a mixed reaction.

This friday randy orton is gonna taste how its like to go against the texas rattlesnake . SonYou are facing an ass whopin beer drinking SOB who is gonna Kick your venomous ass (huge cheers) , Austin 3:16 is gonna come out victorious And THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.

Stone cold drops the mic..both orton and austin look at each other as the scene ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper    The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Texas Rattle Snake Vs The Viper
Page 1 of 1