Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13

Go down 
+2
#DylanJamesHEEL
Invader-X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226524

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 Newmnw_zpsa85b5256

The camera fades into a packed Monday Night Warzone arena after the opening Video. The camera zooms into the stage to which we are greeted by a multi color of explosive pyrotechnics on the stage and around the titan-tron. The camera then rolls around the arena to show the remaining fans rushing to there seats with snacks and poster before the show could begin. The camera then goes to the commentary booth to where we see "The Voice" of XWI Michael Cole and "The King" Jerry Lawler welcoming us to the show.

||Michael Cole - The Voice||
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monday Night's most Must see show, Monday Night Warzone! For those of you who don't know me, I'm The Voice of XWI Michael Cole, and to my right is a man I'm not always proud to call my broadcast partner Jerry "The King" Lawler.

||Jerry Lawler - The King||
The feeling is mutual Cole... Tonight Ladies and Gentlemen we have the follow up of what people are calling the most shocking reveal of XWI history. This past Frenzy we saw our General Manager remove his mask for the first time revealing he is none other than Shane McMahon, the son of Billionaire Business Tycoon Vincent Kennedy McMahon. One can only wonder what Shane meant when he said he's the takeover, more importantly one has to wonder what he wants with XWI and Monday Night Warzone!

Isn't it obvious Jerry? Shane is here to put XWI on the map, he's here to take XWI to the very next level, he's here to make XWI the backbone of Wrestling everywhere. He's here to make XWI strong once again. I think it's about time someone did that, because XWI deserves more attention. XWI deserves to be the company that everyone looks up to.

I hope he's here to shut you up Cole. It's no secret Shane has had alot of success wherever he's worked and that will be no different here.

Jerry Lawler is suddenly cut off with static on the sound system and the titan-tron before Gold and green lights start to flash around the arena, Everyone in attendance looks confused as the lights continue to flash just before the theme song of Shane McMahon starts to play over the sound system.

Everyone in attendance jumps to there feet showing there true emotions to the Billionaire Son who comes out with his trademark dancing walk on the stage. The reaction the crowd goes from all boos to mixed as Shane continues his dance, before stopping suddenly while looking around the arena. Everyone seems surprised as Shane changes the expression on his face, he then proceeds to requesting a microphone which is rushed to him by one of the ringside workers. Shane raises his microphone to speak as the crowd is calming down.

||Shane McMahon - MNW General Manager||
Cut it! Cut the Music! Ladies and Gentlemen for those of you who missed Friday Night Frenzy wouldn't know who I am and why I'm here. That's perfectly understandable because Friday Nights leave a little something to be desired each and every week... that was until I requested permission to take charge of the show last week. What happened on Frenzy Ladies and Gentlemen? I made it a HIT! I made Friday Night Frenzy Memorable by not only revealing that I Shane McMahon is The General Manager of the Greatest Wrestling Show to date. Monday Night Warzone! But I also revealed that...

Shane McMahon is interrupted by a huge out burst of What?! From the fans and he doesn't seem Happy as he raises his microphone to continue speaking.

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by you ingrates, I also revealed that I am the takeover. By that I mean right here tonight, In fact right here right Now! I'm going to make an even bigger announcement to which will top that of my Frenzy's announcement.

Shane McMahon lowers his microphone as the fans are still giving him mixed reaction... he looks around the arena before raising his microphone to continue.

It's come to my attention that there are a lot of spotlight seeking ego maniacs on both Monday Night Warzone and Friday Night Frenzy, and I couldn't be more happy about that because it's what makes for great competition. You know how much I love competition, that's why I've chosen Six individuals 3 from each brand and will have them compete at INCINERATION this Sunday in an Inter-brand Battle Royal to which the winner will receive either an Intercontinental or Hardcore Championship match. That all depends on which brand the superstar is who wins however.

Shane McMahon is interrupted by a mixed decision from the fans while half Chants for FNF and the other half for MNW. Shane puts a smile on his face as he continues to speak.

Speaking of FNF the three superstars that has been choosen to represent that Brand is as Followed... The All American, American Jack Swagger, Professional Wrestling only Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, and finally The Best In The World...

Shane McMahon is interrupted with cheers as the fans assume they know of whom he's speaking. Despite the loud cheers Shane continues to speak.

CHRIS JERICHO!

The reaction of the crowd suddenly changes from cheers to Boos as Jericho is named the final Person instead of Cm Punk. Shane smirks as he raises his microphone.

You all didn't expect that did you, it's just what I do make surprises and legend and make no mistake about it, those men are as close as you get to Legend when it comes to Friday Night Frenzy. But if you want real legends just look at who will be representing Monday Night Warzone. Firstly we have The King of Kings Triple H!, The Rated R Superstar EDGE!, and the final person... Well I haven't really decided on the final man because everyone on my brand is worthy. However I'll be listen and watching over the remain of the show to see who truly is worth a Championship match.

Shane McMahon suddenly drops his microphone leaving everyone in suspense as he turns around and walks behind the curtain. Everyone in the arena begins to boo as the commentary team gets to work.

What a Block Buster announcement, A Six man Inter-brand Battle Royal to name a new #1 Contender. I wonder who the final member in the Battle Royal will be King.

One can only wonder Cole, Anything can happen in XWI and Shane O Mac just proved that.

=============================

What a way to start the show huh Jerry?

I know right Cole, and judging by the card we have the show will only get better as it goes on. Such as our next match that is bound to up the anti when we see The Beast Roman Reigns taking on The Heart Breaker Shawn Michaels.

If I was a Betting man Jerry I would put all my money on Roman Reigns making an example of Shawn Michaels right here tonight on why he should be the Hardcore Champion and not Daniel Bryan.

||Opening Match||
||Singles - No Disqualification||

Shawn Michaels [HBkhaos] Vs. Roman Reigns [DylanJames]

Smart Bet Cole, looks like years of watching other people beating the living hell out of each other has finally paid off for your Cole.

Gee King that's awfully kind of you. But looks like Shawn has finally reached that point where he might want to consider retirement.

Retirement? Are you out of your mind Cole? HBK is like a fine wine he only gets better with age, this is just a minor set backs... We've all had them just like our participants for the next match Both man have experienced set backs in there careers.

It was merely a suggestion King, but I do see where you're coming from with that statement. Both these men have suffered great injuries in there career yet always find themselves back at the top holding championship... and quite possibly might be holding championship soon again because Edge is one of the participants in the battle royal.

Couldn't have said it any better Cole, plus if Rock is able to gain a win here tonight and again against The Monster Kane at Incineration we might just be looking at a potential contender for the World Title.

||Match Two||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||

The Rock [Haris619] Vs. Edge [Ryanwolf]

I don't believe it King, The Rock was able to hit the Rock Bottom out of no where to pick up the dominating win he needed to gain momentum heading to Incineration to face the Monster.

Dominating is just what he needs, he might just be the one that will take Kane to the limit and back. He's surprised us all before and has done it again here tonight.

It's the XWI, what do you expect to happen King? Any thing can happen here... and will only get better.

Speaking of better we finally have Fandango taking on the animal again, however this time they will be joined by the Monster Kane.

I don't like Fandango chances here King, this man has made some powerful enemies in his short time here in XWI.

As the theme song of Fandango Blare over the arena the fans begin to sing along. Fandango comes out from behind the curtain giving the fans one of the greatest dance show of all time. But suddenly stops when the Annoucer begins to say his introduction.

||Lillian Garcia - The Announcer||
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Falls count anywhere match. Introducing first Fandango!

Fandango doesn't seem happy as he calls for a microphone from the stage. The ringside workers run and hand him a microphone as he takes it with attitude raising it to speak.

||Fandango - Greatest Dancer Of All Time||
It's pronounced FAAAANNN DAAAN GOOOO!!

Fandango then stops speaking as he theme starts playing again but instead of headed down the ramp to go to the ring he turns around and exits through the curtain as the fans begin to boo.

Looks like we won't be witnessing the Triple Threat tonight, instead we are going to have Monster vs Animal... Kane vs Batista![/b]

[b]||Michael Cole - The Voice||
Quite Frankly I'm not surprised at all King.

||Mid Card - Main Event||
||Triple Threat - Extreme Rules||

Batista [Waqas] Vs. Kane [GamingLegend] Vs. Fandango [????]

Oh My God Cole, I can't believe how dominating The Monster was. He just completely dominated Batista.

It looked as though the Monster saw Batista as his opponent for this Sunday at Incineration... It looked Like Kane saw The Rock In Batista.

Speaking of Dominant right now we have the dominating Hardcore Champion taking on the up and comer in Rey Mysterio.

Lately we have seen Rey Mysterio make pleas on why he deserve a championship match and if he's successful here tonight Shane just might make his wish come through with a spot in the Battle Royal.

There's no doubt in that Cole, a McMahon can make or break you in this business and that's exactly what Shane is willing to do to make this company #1.

||Match Four||
||Singles - No Disqualification||

Daniel Bryan [FTV] Vs. Rey Mysterio [Rey Mysterio]

Looks like his dreams are going to have to wait alittle longer because Bryan just made sure he elminated another potential contender.

That's what makes him a great Champion Cole, his ability to focus and eliminate potential threat to his championship. If he keeps this up he just might be XWI Longest Reigning champion in the history of XWI.

The theme song of the great Dean Ambrose starts playing on the audio system and ss soon as it's heard it makes everyone in attendance react to it, some with cheers and joy but they are barely heared because the boos from a big part of the crowd overshadow them. Ambrose comes out to the heat looking pretty pissed off. He rushes his way to the ring looking straight to it not anywhere else. He grabs the ropes from the ringside and climbs to the apron before jumping over the top rope to enter to the ring. Just as the announcer is about introduce him he talks to the announcer and just exits the ring as he walks up the ramp the crowd continue to boo. He Exits behind the curtain as the Announcer says Ambrose refuses to team with Randy.The remainding participants for the tag match come down to ringside as but before the match could begin the titantron is light up with Shane McMahon face as he begins to speak.

I was considering making Dean Ambrose the final representative in the Battle Royal but due to his repulsive behavior as of late I have decided that he isn't the type of Champion XWI needs right now.

The Crowd interrupts Shane McMahon with a mixture of cheers and boo as he raises his microphone to continue.

Despite Deans vulgar behavior I have manage to find someone to team with Randy to make this a Tag team contest as originally schedule... The person I've chosen is also the final man in the Battle Royal because I admire his enthusiasm and courage. Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you the final Battle Royal participant and the final Participant for this match.... DOLPH ZIGGLER!!!

Dolph Ziggler theme songs starts to play as he makes his way out and the camera fades to commercial break... The camera fades back into the arena and we see the 4 participants standing in the ring ready to square off.

||Main Event||
||Elimination Tag Team - No Disqualification||

Dean Ambrose [JF] & Randy Orton [RyanWolf]
Vs.
Jeff Hardy [Invader-X] & Matt Hardy [DylanJames]

I don't believe this at all, seeing as these two man were once enemy yet was able to coexist and beat the Hardy Boyz in a fantastic match.

I don't believe it either Cole, it's certainly one heck of a return for Ziggler seeing as he was able to eliminate one of the men competing the the XWI Championship this Sunday and not only that, he has also been placed in the Inter-brand battle Royal to name a #1 Contender for either the Hardcore or Intercontinental Championship in the near future.

The camera rolls back into the ring where we see Ziggler and Randy Celebrating as the Hardy Brothers are laying on the Mat. Randy Orton puts a demented look on his face as he grabs a steel chair from under the ring and hits Matt Hardy in the Back with it... he then hits Jeff with it, In pain Jeff Hardy rolls out of the ring in pain as Randy Orton continue to hit Matt. Jeff begins to come through outside the ring... He enters the ring and starts trading punches with Randy Orton... He kicks Orton in the stomach and grabs his head in an attempt to hit the TWIST OF FATE but Orton counters it and RKO!! Randy Orton rolls out of the ring with his hands in the air as Jeff Hardy is laying in the ring knocked out. Matt Hardy gets up and is checking on his brother but before he could call EMT someone comes from behind and drops him with a Bulldog DDT! The camera gets into focus and it's Dean Ambrose!

What the Hell?! What the Hell is Ambrose doing here?

The Better question is why on earth he attacked Matt Hardy! That's all the time we have for tonight folks, tune into Friday Night Frenzy and XWI. Com for follow ups on tonight show that was filled with action and surprises.

============================

OOC: Would be Nice if Dean Ambrose and Matt Hardy start a story line going into the PPV, just leave the ending reply open for Shane to make things official Smile... as for other people seeing as you didn't send me segments well, build your story line and if you want me to reply as Shane just pm me.

Last edited by Invader-X on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Sweeeeet results, I'd be totally up for a Matt vs Ambrose feud.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226897

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 pm

saweet i love it. sorry about not getting the segment i had planned to u. had quite a weekend with personal stuff and didnt get the chance but ill save it for next week or in the open arenaa but great results and i love the builds
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248066

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 am

AMAZING!!!!! I'm very into this Matt-Ambrose thing thank you for making it happen Wink
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:10 am

Amazing Results Very Happy The Show Off is back ..what a way to bring him back the ppv will be awesome
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226650

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 am

nice results Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Result 06-10-13
Page 1 of 1