Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Bookman Is Deserving Sucka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226247

The Bookman Is Deserving Sucka Empty
PostSubject: The Bookman Is Deserving Sucka   The Bookman Is Deserving Sucka EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 pm

[The arena is silent as thousands of fans in the audience settle down in their seats and wait for the show to begin. Suddenly a video appears on the titantron as the words "Can You Dig It? Sucka!!!" erupts and the theme of Booker T begins to play.]

[Booker walks out onto the stage with the XWI Intercontinental Championship around his waist. In the middel of the stage, he drops down to one knee, raising the palm of his right hand and staring it down. He then begins to shake his head up and down and back and forth facing his open hand. Then he suddenly leaps up, arms stretched high above his head and hopping off one leg as a massive burst of flame pyro erupts behind him. A grin spreads across his face as he makes his way down the ramp, extending his hand to the barrier as fans reach out to touch it. He then reaches the ring steps and runs up them. Once on the apron he walks across the edge with his one hand sliding, clenched across the top rope. Then he lifts his other hand to his face again and lifts his leg and ducks in between the ropes. Once in the ring he goes to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. He poses with his arms stretched high again as the crowd goes wild with cheers. He then hops down and takes a mic from an official and raises it to speak.]

"Whats up XWI Universe! So apparently Randy Orton still thinks in his demented head that The Bookman is a fluke champion. He thinks I didn't win the Intercontinental Championship fair and square even though I had to eliminate countless superstars in the battle royal to win it. Well I know I deserve this belt. You all know I deserve this belt. Hell everybody knows I deserve this belt.....except Randy Orton. Well Randy listen here sucka. You may have beat me this past raw but all you did was catch me unexpectedly with an RKO. You never had me down for the 3 count and if it was a pinfall stipulation i would have kicked out sucka! And at the PPV you have to keep me down for 3 pinfalls in order to take this championship from me so good luck sucka because Booker T is gonna whoop your ass all over this ring! And then when I catch you by surprise and lay you out for my third pinfall and retain the intercontinental title, we will see just how deserving I am. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!?........."

[Booker holds out the mic for the audience to join in as they all shout it with him.]

"SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

[He smirks as his theme hits and the camera zooms in on his face as the crowd erupts and gets quieter until the camera fades to black.]

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

The Bookman Is Deserving Sucka
Page 1 of 1