Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! Empty
PostSubject: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 pm

[The arena is silent as thousands of fans in the audience settle down in their seats and wait for the show to begin. Suddenly a video appears on the titantron as the words "Can You Dig It? Sucka!!!" erupts and the theme of Booker T begins to play.]

[Booker walks out onto the stage, no longer with the XWI Intercontinental Championship around his waist. In the middel of the stage, he drops down to one knee, raising the palm of his right hand and staring it down. He then begins to shake his head up and down and back and forth facing his open hand. Then he suddenly leaps up, arms stretched high above his head and hopping off one leg as a massive burst of flame pyro erupts behind him. A grin spreads across his face as he makes his way down the ramp, extending his hand to the barrier as fans reach out to touch it. He then reaches the ring steps and runs up them. Once on the apron he walks across the edge with his one hand sliding, clenched across the top rope. Then he lifts his other hand to his face again and lifts his leg and ducks in between the ropes. Once in the ring he goes to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. He poses with his arms stretched high again as the crowd goes wild with cheers. He then hops down and takes a mic from an official and raises it to speak.]

"Aight here's the deal. Bookah T lit it up on Monday Night Massacre! I was on fiyaaaaa. There was no stoppin me and I won two matches in one night. That's right suckas, dig it. I've won every single match since I came here to XWI.......except my two against Randy Orton. I don't get how I can be in triple threats and battle royals and royal rumbles and come out on top yet I can't beat one man. Well that's going to change real soon, becuase Randy Orton, I'm getting two shots at you sucka. Next Monday night On Massacre I have a one on one match for the number one contendership for the XWI World title against you and I'll finally beat you and get the opportunity of a lifetime. Then right after I win that, I'm comin for you again sucka! We have unfinished business that I wanna settle once and for all. I beat every single opponent put in front of me yet the one man I can't beat is you and that just doesn't fly with me sucka. I WILL beat you. And I will take back MY Intercontinental Championship, because I'm using my rematch clause and I'm taking back what's rightfully mine. I prove myself time and time again each and every week and I will prove to you that that title belongs around my waist. And I dare you to refuse. I dare you to show all these people how much of a sucka you really are. I take what I want sucka! And once I take back my Intercontinental gold, I'm comin for the XWI World Championship!. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!?.........."

[The crowd joins in as Booker shouts out loud.]

"SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

[He then drops the mic and looks serious into the camera as it fades to black.]

END OF RP

Last edited by RyanWolf on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

PostSubject: Re: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 am

OOC: awesome promo !!!
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 am

OOC:gr8 promo

but u aren't for contendar u r in a championship match lol
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:09 pm

thanx guys and oh lol i said ill beat orton in the contender match to b the number one contender. the raw results said the winner of the last 2 matches of the night will face to determine the contender. which was me and orton but i guess im automatically in the championship match Razz. saweet
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Long title don't you think lol...

Great Promo gonna be an awesome RAW this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!   We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka! Empty

Back to top Go down

We Take What We Want. And Once I Get The Gold. Orton, I'm Comin For YOU Sucka!
Page 1 of 1