Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A stupid Giant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omaRRight

omaRRight

XWI Cash : 226321

A stupid Giant Empty
PostSubject: A stupid Giant   A stupid Giant EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 pm

The arena is silent the crowd is busy eating snacks and waiting to see whats next.

Suddenly The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels theme hits the arena and we can see shawn michaels walking down the ramp with the tag team champions belt on his shoulder and the crowd gets on their feet to cheer him and as he enters the ring he do his singature taunt and grabs a mic and starts talking.

Shawn Michaels

This week on friday night frenzy am gonna face the world heavy weight champion Big show he is not a good wrestler all he knows to do is slam people and he is stupid and does not use his mind in the ring he thinks thats its all about power and the next week on friday when i face him i well prove him the opposite thats its not only about power it takes skills and smart to be champion and thats why he well lose his championchip soonamp

The crowd chants and raise their signs up.

Shawn Michaels

And i well kick his big white ass and makes him cry like a little baby and well be shouting for his mother to help him and get out as soon as possible from the smackdown Ring as soon as possiible and return back home and what i mean by home is RAW

Shawn Michaels drops the mic and leaves the ring to backstage leaving the crowd chanting HBK
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227140

A stupid Giant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stupid Giant   A stupid Giant EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm

nice promo,and its not smackdown and raw anymore
Back to top Go down

A stupid Giant
Page 1 of 1