Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Power Of The Giant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247811

The Power Of The Giant Empty
PostSubject: The Power Of The Giant   The Power Of The Giant EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

The Crowd Are Busy With Their Snacks And Beverages In hand and Are Settled At Their Seats Waiting Impatiently For Entertainment Of Some Kind As.... The Theme Song Hits

The "XWI CHAMPION" Big Show is seen by the camera [THE FANS CHEER],with the "XWI TITTLE" around his waist , he walks across the ramp and followed by fireworks as he gives his signature taunt [THE FANS CHEER].He climbs up the steps and then takes the "XWI TITTLE" from his waist and hoists it up. He then enters the ring with a Smile On His Face .... He gives his Signature Taunt towards the crowd and that is followed with fireworks from all four sides of the turnbuckle.A Staff Member then proceeds to the ring to give "The Worlds Largest Athlete" a mic. As The Staff Member Does, The Fans Cheer as The Giant Begins To Speak.

The Power Of The Giant 2n9mhok

OR
GO BIG| The Big Show|GET LOST

Well.. I Came Out Here To Address You People About My Match On Friday Night Frenzy Against The Demon Of Coward Valley.... Non Other Than The Undertaker... And My Loss To Brock Lesnar.. So First On To The Demon Of Coward Valley!! So Undertaker...Hope You Know Who Your Facing On FNF ... And If You Don't Know Who Your Facing... Then You Should Cause Its Non Other Then ME!! You Have Faced Me Before For The Tittle But You Lost And Did Not Prove Yourself Worthy For My XWI Tittle.. And The Stipulation Is Non Other Then An INFERNO MATCH!! Were I Burnt Your EGG Headed Ugly Brother!! But This Time There's Three Ways To Win

Big Show Says With A Smile

The First Way To Win Is... By Pinfall Or Submission!! The Second Way Is .... If I Am The Last Man Standing!! The Third Way Is ... By Throwing Your Opponent On Fire!! Undertaker... You Should Start Praying For Your Very Survival And Just Hope That I Don't Burn You Like Your Brother!! So Undertaker Hope Your Ready For a Beating.. Cause When You Face Me Your Gonna Receive Nothing But That!! [PAUSE]

Now On To Brock Lesnar.... Brock You May Have Won Your Match Against Me On FNF But You Never Beat Me For The Tittle!! I Consider Both Of Us Even.... You Won A Match And I Won A Match.. You Hit Me With An F5 After Our Match... But When You Tried To Hit Me With Another F5 On The Chair You Were Not Able To Carry Me .. And Then You Received Nothing But A K . O Punch!!After Our Match There Was No One Standing... We Both Were Taken Out On A Stretcher!! And Brock You Should Closely Watch On FNF How Viciously I Am Going To Beat The Undertaker... And You Better Watch Your Back Cause You Never Know What May Hit You!!

Big Show Waits For A Reply...

TBC: Brock Or Taker

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227140

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of The Giant   The Power Of The Giant EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 am

Brock Lesnar theme hit the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out , he looks at the big show and smirks as the crowd heavily boos brock , he walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring he picks up a mic and walks towards the big show , stands face to face and begins to speak .

The Power Of The Giant 2r7ofp1

The baddest man on the planet is here bitches(crowd boos heavily ). big show last night on FNF i beat u .i told u before that i would beat you mother fucker but you dint listen . i told you that i am the next big thing and i proved it ,i even proved that you dont deserve to wear that XWI title around your waist (points at the title), so now we are even? no we are not even ,remember this big show i kicked you ass and that makes me 1 steap ahead of you , last night you felt the pain and now you are gonna feel it again ,so u better hand me that championship before i kick you ass again because i beat you now i deserve to be called as the champion ,so hand it over you good for nothing fat ass giant

Brock puts his hand forward and waits for big show to hand him the title '

TBC: UNDERTAKER , OR BIG SHOW
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of The Giant   The Power Of The Giant EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 am

Big Show Takes The XWI Tittle From His Waist And Offers It To Brock Lesnar.... As Brock Lesnar Is About To Take The XWI Tittle ..Big Show Spits On Brock Right On His Face... Brock Is Seen Very Angry... He Charges On Big Show For A Closeline..As Brock Is Charging Towards Big Show..... The Worlds Largest Athlete Goes For The KNOCK OUT PUNCH But Brock Escapes The Ring With Fear... Paul Heyman Who Is The Only One In The Ring Begins To Speak...

::Paul Heyman::
Who The Hell Do You Think You Are!! How Dare You Spit On Brock Lesnar's Face!! You Are Nothing Compare To Brock Lesnar!! So You Better Just Get Out Of The ring For Your own good!! So Turn around and Just Go Back were you Came from!!

OR
GO BIG|The Big Show|GET LOST

First Off All I Would Like to make one Thing clear to you Paul... That I am The XWI Champion [THE FANS CHEER]... The Worlds Largest....

Big Show Hits Paul Heyman with The KNOCK OUT PUNCH... Brock Lesnar Is Seen very Angry and shocked.

So Paul Hope you know who I AM!! So Brock You Think by Beating ME Your 1 step ahead of Me!! So When i beat your ASS I Was 1 Step ahead of You!! Isn't That Right?? So Now Since You Beat Me Aren't we EVEN?? But we ain't Goin to Be Even for long Because In The ELIMINATION CHAMBER I will Prove How much better I Am Than You!! And i will prove That I WAS , I AM and I ALWAYS BE worthy For The XWI Title!! You Better Know That!!Unlike You I'm Not The NEXT BIG THING You Know why? Cause I Am already BIG!! SO GO BIG OR GET LOST!!

Big Show's Theme Song Hits and he Leaves The Ring.... As He Does Brock Lesnar crawls Under the Ring with FEAR... The Giant Laughs and Makes His Way to The XWI Locker Room... With Paul Heyman K . O In The Ring Without Any Movement... As Brock Comes Out.. He Runs Towards Paul Heyman And tries To Get him on His Feet.. But Paul Heyman still Seen without any Movement!! Brock Carries Paul Heyman On His Shoulder Back To The Locker Room With Anger.. The Crowd Are Chanting.. BIG SHOW... BIG SHOW... BIG SHOW And The Screen Fades.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227140

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of The Giant   The Power Of The Giant EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 am

OOC: nice this is getting lesnar and big show feud really heated up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of The Giant   The Power Of The Giant EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 am

TBC: NEW Rivalry Very Happy ... Awesome Segement cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of The Giant   The Power Of The Giant Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power Of The Giant
Page 1 of 1