Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The End of The Giant was Just The beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226340

The End of The Giant was Just The beginning Empty
PostSubject: The End of The Giant was Just The beginning   The End of The Giant was Just The beginning EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 am

The Scene opens Backstage .. brock lesnar is standing next to Matt Striker .The crowd are watching them threw the big screen , Matt raises the mic and begins to speak

Matt Striker: Brock on Ultimate showdown ..

Brock Lesnar quickly snatches the mic from matt striker and pushes him away ( crowd boos) the camera now focuses on brock as he brings the mic towards his mouth and speaks .

The End of The Giant was Just The beginning 2r7ofp1

Now on the grandest stage of this business Ultimate Showdown ,i did what i said i would do.. that is win and not just win but end the Big shows career and it happened . Both of us arch rivals cant stand each other hate each other so much we were locked inside a chamber ,For the fucked up fans who missed (crowd boos heavily) it was a first time ever on one one chamber Match, and the stipulation was simple loser will retire and never return because only one of us could stay ,this company coudnt handle the two of us beating the hell out of each other and causing chaos where ever we fought , so this happened .

Brock lesnar stops for a few seconds and then starts speaking again.

I defeated the longest reigning XWI champion ever ,i defeated arguably the most dominant force this company has ever seen i gave him the beating of his life time i proved to be the better man i kicked his fat ass and now i am truly The Next Big Thing in the XWI ,weather u people like it or not , i proved it i was the face of ultimate showdown i was the main guy on the poster and now i am the face of this company .

Brock smirks as the crowd boos

Now that im done with the Big show i Feel much better ,i am proud of my self because everyone knows that i am a world class athelete .Ending The big shows career was just the beginning , You people have seen nothing yet there is so much more to come .The next thing im looking forward to is the Main Title and who ever comes in my way im gonna kick his ass , but there is a mother fucker whose ass is gonna get kicked tonight in the Main event ..The World heavyweight champion The monster Abyss .

I am gonna have fun beating him because i am the only monster here bitch .To me Abyss is just a paper champ hes not championship material he stole a victory at ultimate showdown so tonight The baddest man on the planet is coming for you paper champ .

Brock drops the mic and leaves .The scene ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226161

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Giant was Just The beginning   The End of The Giant was Just The beginning EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 am

LMAO fucked up crowd and paper champ

THUMBS UP For those part
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226340

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Giant was Just The beginning   The End of The Giant was Just The beginning EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 am

OOC: hahha thanx brock is the baddest man on the planet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Giant was Just The beginning   The End of The Giant was Just The beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of The Giant was Just The beginning
Page 1 of 1