Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Sean Waltman's Return..

Go down 
2 posters

Which Character that Sean Waltman should play?
123 Kid
Sean Waltman's Return.. I_vote_lcap0%Sean Waltman's Return.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Syxx
Sean Waltman's Return.. I_vote_lcap0%Sean Waltman's Return.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
X-Pac
Sean Waltman's Return.. I_vote_lcap100%Sean Waltman's Return.. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Sean Waltman's Return.. Empty
PostSubject: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

The Arena is like a Graveyard, as the crowd is silent and busy with their drinks & Snacks, Suddenly, "What Chu' Lookin At" hits over the PA system..and Crowds are mixed as Waltman...comes out. People seem to be very unsure on the arrival of Sean Waltman and we see Waltman...looking at the crowd with a smirk on his face in the ring with his theme cuts.

Sean Waltman

Hello XWI Universe... as you may remember me as.."123 Kid"..."Xpac"... and "Syxx".. i had a really berief run WCW and had a part of an elite group in WWF called "New World Order"... thanks to that managment.. i went into indies and tried to make it a living.. but that didnt work out... Now im out here to know whats going to be... another X-Factor, New Wolfpack, or just a simple "1-2-3"... i need to know what gimmick i should spice up and give it to ya like how i did in back when i started wrestling.. in my prime..So choose if you want to.. ill be waiting for the results.

As fans picks up a remote to choose his gimmicks... he stands in the ring looking at the tron for the most votes... As the sence fades

OOC: Part 1 and vote and ill Rp again as the gimmick that's chosen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am

As soon the fans picked... 100 percent of the results pop up...As X-Pac.. and Sean was surprised looking at the tron.. and starts to speak out on the mic.. while the fans are Now booing at him.

Sean/X-Pac

Well.. Since you guys picked.."X-Pac".. my favorite persona.. get ready to feel what i have to offer in this ring next week... oh, hell im planning with one of my old Kliq member...Kevin Nash *Fans:Boo..*.. yeah the man who made Vader retire and betryed him during a cage match in Tag with two of the rich boys... But yeah, if anyone wants to start a Revolution in this place.... Speak up now and come out or just stay outta my way..Any offers?

As Sean waits in the ring... The Fans are giving him boo's and most of theme are giving him trash in the ring.

TBCB: Anyone
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

PostSubject: Re: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 pm

All of a sudden the boos from the audience turn into cheers as “You think you know me” is heard announcing the arrival of the Rated R Superstar

Edge’s theme begins to play and he comes out walking from the curtain with the WXI Title on his shoulder and his custom Rated R Mic on his hand. He stops in the stage and looks around the arena to the fans who are now cheering louder than before. He waits for everyone to go silent and then lifts his mic to his mouth to start speaking

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
Don’t get too excited Sean, or who ever you are right now. I’m not here to join you and start a revolution her, because I’ve already done that. And that’s exactly why I’m out here, just to say that I am SICK and TIRED of people like you. People who want to be me by stealing MY ideas. A month ago I was the one who reveled against this company, I was the one who begun breaking the rules to make this show interesting, and only because I gained success by doing that now everyone is trying to do the same. Jericho did it, Batista did it. that W-I’m a nobody-8-something guy tried to do it, all of them thinking they could became someone just like me, but they couldn’t, only I could! and you wanna know why’s that? It’s just because I am much better than then! Or anyone else on this company! From all the guys who tried to break the rules, I am the ONLY one who got things going MY way!

The fans start chanting his name and then he continues

You say you want to start a revolution, uh? Well budy I’m afraid you’re a little late for the party, the revolution has already started, and you’re not included. What I’m gonna say right nowt goes for you and for every single guy on that locker room, don’t try to copy me, don’t try to start a revolution here, cuz there’s only one man who can do that, that man is the one who brought the Rated R Revolution into XWI, that man is the top guy of this company, that man!...is the one and only Rated..R…CHAMPION!!!

The crowd shouts every word with him and then they start cheering and chanting Rated R Rated R over and over again

So Sean..oh sorry X-pac, try to do something a little bit different, don’t copy me, or otherwise I’m gonna be the one who will always be in your way, always stoping you, and trust me when I say this if that happens…you will regret coming to this company…MY company!!!

Edge’s theme plays again but then X-Pac speaks again stoping him and cutting the music

TBCB: X-Pac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:06 pm

As Edge was waiting for a relpy.. X-pac leaves the ring... and the fans boo him out of the ring..while the scene fades.

EROP
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

PostSubject: Re: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

what the hell was that? Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225928

PostSubject: Re: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:51 am

That's called the cold shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Waltman's Return..   Sean Waltman's Return.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean Waltman's Return..
Page 1 of 1