Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Beginning of a new Era!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226161

Beginning of a new Era!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:05 am

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd boo's and wade barret him self comes out.He smirks and walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then gets a microphone handed to him and he brings it close to his mouth and speaks.

Beginning of a new Era!!! 2coo9xh

Well,Well Well look who's here people,it's Wade Barret.Oi just got released from the WWE and now Oi joined XWOI.Oi should walk my self back to the top again Oi mean come on,people here know what Oi am capable of and Oi mean Back in the WWE when Oi had was the Head of 'Nexus' and Oi destroyed WWE and if Oi don't get what Oi deserve then ill make the bloody company a living hell for every one of you.From today a new Era will begin which will change the destiny of each and every one of you and it is "The Barret Barrage" Victim's will come and go and the first victim should be Big Show.

Wade smirks and continues to speak.

Big Show is your champion,really? Back in the WWE he was nothing but a victim of mines.OI mean That guy is a champ in XWOI.This thought can't move past me because every time Oi think of it makes me laugh Oi mean Oi can beat that guy if Oi want right now but Oi would rather like to challenge him in a match like a man so show get your bloody ass outta here or .........

Big show's theme music hits as wade gets interrupted.

TBCB-Big Show

Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247011

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

As Barrett Is Waiting Impatiently For THE WORLDS LARGEST ATHLETE's Reply......... The Theme Song Hits

The "XWI CHAMPION" Big Show is seen by the camera With a Green In Color Shirt On Which K.O Is Written...[THE FANS CHEER], He Is with the "XWI TITTLE" around his waist , he walks across the ramp and followed by fireworks as he gives his signature taunt [THE FANS CHEER].He climbs up the steps and then takes the "XWI TITTLE" from his waist and hoists it up. He then enters the ring with a Smile On His Face .... He gives his Signature Taunt towards the crowd and that is followed with fireworks from all four sides of the turnbuckle.A Staff Member then proceeds to the ring to give "The Worlds Largest Athlete" a mic. As The Staff Member Does, The Fans Cheer as The Giant Begins To Speak.

OR
GO BIG|The Big Show| GET LOST

Well Kid Let Me make 1 thing Clear To You... You Haven't Even Won a Match Till Now.. In fact Its Your Debut Here In XWI and you think Now that Your Gonna Be Able To Beat Me?? Well If You do Think That You Can Beat ME.. Then Your Dead Wrong!! I.. Not All.. I Am The XWI Champion... So You Better Step Away For Your very Good!! Or Else Lets See How Bad You Wrestle Right Here Right Now... Hopefully You Don't Wrestle More worse Than Your Butchery Of English!![CROWD IS LAUGHING.. BARRETT IS SEEN VERY PISSED OFF] Kid Hope you weren't Thinking That Your Career In XWI Is Gonna Be All Good And Your Gonna win Titles... Keep Dreaming Cause This Is gonna Be Your Worst Nightmare..Cause You Should Have Know That The Big Show's Here In This Company.... Probably Your Ugly Ass Blushed Up Face Didn't Know That.... Your Comparing Me And You In The WWE?? Well Atleast i'm Not The Man Who Wore A Coat With A Rose[Big show says ROSE With A Stern Look On his face] In His Pocket And Walked Around Like a Little Goof??And How Many Tittle's Have You Won In The WWE?? Oh Yeah That's Write 1[THE FANS LAUGH]... Kid You Should Know Who Your Talkin Too...So Just Turn Around Get Your ASS Back Too Were It Came From

Big Show Try's To Connect With A KNOCK OUT PUNCH But Barrett Escapes The Ring and Runs Back To The Stage With FEAR... Big Show Is Taunting At Barrett Who Is In Deep Fear...

TBC: Barrett

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Barret smirk and rolls back in the ring and moves closer to show and speaks.

Beginning of a new Era!!! 2coo9xh

Big show,at least Oi won a title few months back but when was the last time you won a title?Let me say years back.Big show i am not intimidated by you and won't be intimidated by anyone else.Oi will prove it that Oi am the best this company has to offer and Oi will prove it soon.

Wade Barret pushes big show and goes for the punch bu big show moves away and goes out of the ring and moves back on the ramp with a wicked look on his face.

Big Show you are nothing but a coward,spineless,Yellow Bellied and as a matter of fact you hardly defend your self from me then just wonder what I'll do to you if Oi face you at the bloody show and kick your skinny ass.Oi am supposed to be in the chamber match not superstars like Jericho,punk,Brock lesnar and Kane and you.Oi deserve the XWI title more then any one and I'll prove it to all soon because Oi have had enough of seeing you as champ show so keep your small eyes wide open because you might just be a victim of the Barret barrage.

Wade drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he raises his right hand in air and scene comes to an end.

END OF RP

OOC:comments would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226340

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:03 pm

OOC:good segments guys
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

OOC:THNX MAN!
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247011

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Thnx Ali... And Btw i Never Thought Barrett Was So Fast At Walking.. I Mean He jUST Walked in 3 seconds Into The Ring?? And He Wasn't Just Out Of The Ring He Was In The Stage Area.. Like When A Superstar Goes Through The Curtain For His Entrance.. The Place You Begin Frm... That's The Stage Area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of a new Era!!!   Beginning of a new Era!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of a new Era!!!
Page 1 of 1