Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Just a beginning of the barrage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

Just a beginning of the barrage Empty
PostSubject: Just a beginning of the barrage   Just a beginning of the barrage EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 am

As the theme music hits the pyro system the crowd boo's and wade barret him self comes out.He looks pretty serious and walks down the ramp and raises his right arm in the air.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and he takes a microphone and starts to speak.

Just a beginning of the barrage 2coo9xh

Oi just kicked the skinny ass of Booker last night and booker is the first victim of the barrage.I putted him to waste not just once but twice proving why Oi am the better man.Oi have said it before that people will fight me and be my victim and each week victim will fall.It's just a beginning of the barrage and it was an excellent beginning a so called perfection.Oi just beat a contender for the world heavy weight title and i can't believe that a guy like booker deserves it.Oi am going to prove why i must be a champion and i will be the first ever British XWI Champion.

I've had enough of seeing coward and fat people as the face of this company while the real face has just beaten booker and will beat many other to become a champion.This Friday i am facing the guy who holds a contract in his brief case by which he can challenge any champ at any pay per view THE MIZ!! Well Miz you might hold that contract and I'm sure you can win a title but one thing is 100% true and that is this FnF you will be another victim of the barrage and when I'm through with you all guyz i myself will go for title matches.

At Sunday I am in a battle royal and i am going to win it and prove to the people that Wade barret holds the grip in this company.I will throw the rest superstars over the top and get the opportunity to challenge the Champion and i'll make sure that i beat him just like i beat booker.Wade barret will prove why he deserves to be in the bigger picture than anyone else and i'll prove it.

mark my words that this is the beginning of the barrage and as soon as i get a big win and i feel I'm ready then i'll go for titles.

Wade drops the microphone as crowd boo's him and he exits the ring with a wicked smile on his face

END OF RP

COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Back to top Go down

Just a beginning of the barrage
Page 1 of 1