Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Great White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225947

The Great White Empty
PostSubject: The Great White   The Great White EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 am

As the crowd, wait impatiently for a superstar to come out, sheamus's theme song hits the arena, and there are mixed reactions from the crowd. He slowly comes out, and walks half way down the ramp. He then hits his chest and makes his arms go backwards and does his famous pose. He walks down the ramp. He comes out with a christ chain on his neck. When he gets into the ring, puts his hands behind his back and does another famous pose. Somebody gives him a mic and he starts to talk.

Ladies and gentlmen, this friday noight frenzy, i have a match comin up against a nobody who goes boi the name of scott stoiner, and what oi propose to him is to get his nomber 1 game cos there is champioonhip wrestler he has to go against, A man who is going to dominate and destrooyy everyone, The man is SHEAMUS O LEIRY. And these is whot i have to say to him. Give it a rest, will yu fella. I mean, this is ge'in embarrassing for everybody. I hav never heard of u so i have no idea why you challenge da celtic warrior, and this frenzy, oi can promise you, yoou will get the biggest arse kickin of your life.

(As he says this he throws the mic and exits the ring.)

End of Rp
Back to top Go down

The Great White
Page 1 of 1