Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Return of the Great One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225500

Return of the Great One Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Great One   Return of the Great One EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 am

the crowd is silent and are waiting to be adressed when the rocks theme song hits the roof of the arena gets blown with a huge pop .The fans' in the arena just got on their feet and are bursting out with excitement like never before seen in the XWI because entertainment has just arrived to the building.

Michael Cole: OH MY LORD its the most electrifying man in all of sports entertaiment !!!

Jerry Lawler: the peoples champion the rock after 7 years he has come back.

The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling the atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience..The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands the Rock a mic,.The music stops and the lights become blue ,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" and you could see a huge smile on The Rock's face.As he raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head he begins to speak

Return of the Great One Rock_zps813116a5

I know I know everyone though i retired and would never be here but the truth is the rock missed all of you the electricity the emotion and the rock did not want to let all of you down because the rock is your champion the people's champion and The Rock is without a doubt THE most electrifying man in sports entertainment today and the jabaroni beating , pie eating , trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past and it doesnt matter what anyone thinks at the back because FINALLY...THE ROCK...HAS COMEBACK to Atlantaaa and FINALLY...THE ROCK...HAS COMEBACK home, after 7 long years i have returned and trust me when i say this i am here to stay now i am not going anywhere from now on i am no longer in hollywood because the rock wants to be home and with the people because The Rock WILL and forever will be the people's champion because there aint no way AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY that anybody can take this honor from him and for the millions

The crowd repeat AND MILLIONS

NO NO NO atlanta we are live and the rock has returned after a long time surely you all can do a little louder then this and for the millions

THE crowd repeat as loudly as they can AND MILLIONS !!!

of all the rock's fans here or watching at home know this the rock will be world champion again and the rock is going to Lay the smackdown on anybody who has a pair of nuts between his legs to go ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE, IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

The Rock then drops the microphone and exits the ring and as he is leaving the crowd are still cheering wildly and chanting his name ROCKY!!! ROCKY!!! ROCKY!!!

Jery lawler: i cannot describe this electricty michael just look at the atmosphere of this place after the rock came.

Michael cole: you are right king well he is the people's champion and now finally he has comeback home.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Return of the Great One
Page 1 of 1