Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

One On One With The Great One!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226173

One On One With The Great One! Empty
PostSubject: One On One With The Great One!   One On One With The Great One! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm

The XWI universe is pumped up for something awesome . . .

MusicPlaylist

The XWI universe started cheering when The Rock's theme music started playing. He appeared from the back with his ''Boots 2 Asses'' T-Shirt on and he stared at the fans as they are electrified. The Rock started walking down the ramp while the cheers are becoming louder and louder each time, he climbs the steel steps, enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle and raises his right arm up high in the air. He jumps down, grabs a microphone and started addressing the XWI universe

One On One With The Great One! Sss10

Finally...! The Rock is back in Minnesota!... It feels really good to be standing in front of the thousands..! and millions...! watching at home! Since The Rock is back, you all know what a big change it is going to make on the future of Monday Night Warzone! It is finally going to be electrified!!

The crowd started cheering for the People's Champ as he continues

On the next Monday Night Warzone, I am going to be put in a match against somebody but I do not care who in the blue hell it's gonna be because it doesn't matter who you are Jabroni! At Monday Night Warzone, The Rock will layeth the smackdown on your candy ass!

The crowd started cheering and chanting ''Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!''

Whoever is gonna go one on one with The Rock will end up with my boots to their asses! The Rock will take you down and know your role boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni drive and check you directly in to the smackdown hotel! Nobody... and the Rock means Nobody can beat me, If ya smell.... what the Rock is cookin' !!!

The Rock's theme music started playing again as he stares at the crowd while they were electrified !!!

End Of RP
Back to top Go down

One On One With The Great One!
Page 1 of 1