Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Interview with The Great One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225500

Interview with The Great One Empty
PostSubject: Interview with The Great One   Interview with The Great One EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:17 am

The scene starts with matt striker seen standing back stage as he says

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time and please help me in welcoming the people's champion THE ROCK.

The Crowd goes into a frenzy of cheers and ROCKY chants

Matt Striker: so i wanted to ask you now that you have come back what do you hope to achieve and how does it feel to be back after such a long time ?

Interview with The Great One Rock_zps813116a5

Well Matt it feels GREAT to be back the electricity and i came back mostly for the people and i will do everything in my power to not let all of them down and i have beaten almost everybody but there are still a few wrestlers that did not get a jabroni ass kicking of a life time so to answer your question what i hope to achieve ? i hope to electrify the people and the millions

the crowd repeats as loudly as they can AND MILLIONS

of the rocks fans, i hope to become world champion again and give an ass kicking of a life time to whom ever who goes ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE because FINALLY... THE ROCK...has come back to Las Vegas and IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOU ARE the rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel and there is one last thing that the rock has gotta say before he leaves it can be anybody it can be brock lesnar it can be the undertaker it can be kane it can be orton it can be CM Punk but JUST BRING IT and The Rock is going to lay the smack down on all of your candy asses sucking a monkeys nipples is easy but fighting the rock is not and The Rock says this if the Rock hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING !!!

Matt Striker: Thank You for your time

and the scene ends

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Interview with The Great One
Page 1 of 1