Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Ultimate Showdown Results

Go down 
+3
Invader-X
TheCorre
XxJFxX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247866

Ultimate Showdown Results Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 am

Ultimate Showdown Results 111sck5

“This is it. This is the moment. This is where legends are made and the true bests of the best are present. Tonight, legendary careers will begin while other more will come to and end. Championships that need to be won, rivalries that need a finish, iconic moments that need to be written in history, all that will happen tonight at the biggest night of the year. This is the day of the event that will change this business. The event that will mark the raise of a new era. The XWI team is proud to present…”

ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Ultimate Showdown Results Wrestlemania-pyro-o

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentlemen the day has finally come. This is the grandest stage of them all, the biggest night of the year, the day that will leave a mark in the history of professional wrestling. This is Ultimate Showdown

Jerry Lawler
And man do we have a show for you. Everything you’ve seen so far from XWI can’t compare with what’s gonna happen tonight. Titles on the line, careers on the line, everything you look for, is right here tonight

The scene changes to the parking lot where a limo arrives. It stops and the driver gets off it and then goes and opens the other door. Tej and Christian come out wearing elegant suits and the fans immediately react booing at the two men. They star walking and Josh Matthews quickly approaches him

Josh Matthews
Sir, sir, can I have a few words from you…

Tej turns his attention to Josh and attempts to start speaking but instead he takes the mic and throws it away. He and Christian start laughing and walk inside the builing. The scene then fades changing to the ring with Justin Roberts

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ultimate Showdown Results 659d6aaede461851774a8cab68d99867

Justin Roberts
The following contest is a ladder match

“Born to Win” hits on the audio system and the fans react cheering loud. Evan Bourne comes out with his usual ring attire saluting the crowd

Ultimate Showdown Results Dailymotion___Rey_Mysterio_vs_Ev-1

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in 165 pounds..Evan..Bourne!

Ultimate Showdown Results Dailymotion___Rey_Mysterio_vs_Ev-2
Ultimate Showdown Results Dailymotion___Rey_Mysterio_vs_Ev-3

Evan jumps back to the ring as the fans continue cheering. Then, Kevin Nash’s theme plays and the audience start booing

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in 328 pounds. Kevin..Nash!!

The crowd keeps booing as Nash makes his way out
Ultimate Showdown Results 0Fkj3

He reaches the ring and climbs the steel steps before passing over the top rope to enter. The ref then starts the match

Spoiler:

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, he’s the XWI intercontinental champion,..Randy Orton

The camera steps back a little to let us see Randy getting on screen. The crowd start cheering when they see him

Josh Matthews
Randy, you're the only superstar on the entire XWI roster that will have two matches tonight. What are your thoughts on this?

Randy Orton
Josh, just to mention, last month I also had two matches at Containment which was for the Intercontinental Title and the World title and this time it is for the tag team titles and the Intercontinental title. I lost both of the title matches last month but this time it is different, we are on the grandest stage of them all and if your asking me how I feel about it, I feel honored to be the only man having two matches tonight

Josh Matthews
well I'm sure you are but, aren't you worried about the fact that maybe due to fatigue you might lose the title that you just won last friday night?

Randy Orton
I am not worried about anything Josh. I am Randy Orton. I will hit RKOs on four people tonight if I have to. Especially at this night

Randy finishes and walks away as the screen fades to the announcers table

Jerry Lawler
You’ve heard it this man..whoa whoa what are you doing Michael

Michael Cole
What am I doing? I’m about to steal the show that’s what I’m doing

Justin Roberts
The following contest is scheduled for one fall

Michael takes off his suit to get into his ring attire. He goes and enters to the ring. Justin Roberts is about to announce Cole but he takes the mic and tries to speak but the crowd quickly interrupts him booing loud. Cole looks upset and talks

All of you people are fools. You all expect Daniel Bryan to beat me. Well he will not. I will come with the force of a thousand men and lightning will shoot from my ass. I will leave Bryan demolished in the ring, and you will all see the real talent in this company. Bryan may have defeated my best friend The Miz, but that was only one man. I am better than Miz. I am better than anybody else in this company. This company is filled with fat old men like Kane and Brock Lesnar. I am the man who will freshen up the roster. Daniel Bryan, you may think you are the best in the world, but really inside of you, you know you're a nerd. You know you don't stand a chance against me. I will put you in the AnCole Lock and there will be no escape. You will tap out, like the little coward inside of you that you try to hide. You can not beat me, and I will prove that to you right here toni…

Daniel Bryan’s music hits interrupting Michael Cole. The fans start clapping and cheering when they see Bryan walking out to the stage

Ultimate Showdown Results 3415364O

Justin Roberts
Introducing now in his way to the ring, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in 210 pounds, Daniel Bryan!

Ultimate Showdown Results 3415384C

Bryan jumps into the ring and takes off his jacket while the fans continue cheering. Both men look at each other. Suddenly, “Daniel Bryan” begin and he smiles while Michael Cole is getting more upset the ref then calls for the bell

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time..Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin gets in the shot and the audience goes crazy cheering for the Rattlesnake

Josh Matthews
Austin, tonight you finally have the chance to fight for what you came back, can you give your thoughts on your match against the monster abyss

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Son Tonight Austin 3:16 is ready for Abyss, Im ready to whop is Stinkin Ass and raise Hell like only i can do .I am gonna beat that Son of Bitch and make sure he is not able to get up , i am gonna make sure that he doesnt answer the ten count , This is a last man standing match and tonight i am gonna be the last man standing and not just that son but also im gonna get what i deserve that is the world heavyweight championship and thats the Bottom line cause stone cold said so[/color]

The fans cheer again as Stone Cold walks away while the screen fades changing to the ring

Justin Roberts
The following, is a falls count anywhere match scheduled for one fall

Santino’s theme begins to play and the fans start cheering loud for the Italian born superstar when he comes out

Ultimate Showdown Results 208wh3r

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Italy, weighing in 233 pounds, Santino..Ma..rella!

Ultimate Showdown Results Bi49qg

The audience begins cheering for Santino. But then it all changes to boos when “I Came To Play” hits on the audio system. The Miz makes his way out from the back while the crowd keeps giving him a lot of hate

Ultimate Showdown Results Tumblr_ln4behOBOQ1qax9gv

He makes his way down the ramp and enters to the taunting the fans one more time before the match starts

The scene shifts to the locker room where see RVD doing some warm up for his match... he pauses for a second and starts talking to himself

Rob Van Dam
I thought my goal here in XWI was to take Cm Punk out and fulfill my promise to Chris Jericho after he said he'll never be back in XWI... Now I'm absolutely clueless about what my goals are here in XWI...

[i]RVD then continues his warm up only to stop again and wallk over to the bench and sit down... he picks up the XWI Championship and looks at it before talking to himself again...

Rob Van Dam
It seems as though this title is becoming more and more attached to me... that is why no matter what I'm going to have to end Cm Punk once and for all... and Add to my collection of gold... I will win the XWI United States Championship... The Title Punk holds so near and dear to his heart... Cm Punk is going to leave XWI one way or another...

Just as RVD is finish talking to himself the camera goes to the locker room door after claps were heard... The camera comes to focus and we see Cena looking at RVD...

John Cena
Finally you've come to realize... wrestling isn't about fulfilling promises... It's about going out there and working as hard as possible... its about fighting for survival and winning...

RVD interrupts Cena...

Rob Van Dam
What are you talking about Cena?

Cena then walks over to the bench and takes a seat...

John Cena
I'm saying now that you've figured out what wrestling is about... Cm Punk doesn't stand a chance against the King of Extreme... He could call himself whatever he wants... it won't matter because if you put you heart and soul into that match Cm Punk will be just another name in the Forgotten list...

Cena gets up from the bench and exits the locker room as RVD looks at the title and stands up...

Rob Van Dam
I'm going to do it... I'm going to end the miserable career of the 2 second champion...

RVD Starts walking to the locker room exit to make his way to the curtains as the camera fades into the arena...

Justin Roberts
The following it’s last man standing hell in a cell match!

The explosion of fire appears and the lights on the arena change to red while Kane’s theme song begins to play as the crowd cheers

Ultimate Showdown Results Aparicion2

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, weighing in 323 pounds, the Big Red Monster…KANE!

Kane stands on the center of the ring while the Cell begins to descend. The lights go back to normal and then “My Time is Now” hits on the audio system making the fans go crazy cheering and clapping when the Beast from the East comes out and makes his way down the ramp

Ultimate Showdown Results Salidacenaxk8

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in 251 pounds, John…CENA!!

The audience keeps cheering while John enters to the ring and takes off his shirt and hat to throw them to the crowd

Ultimate Showdown Results Axt6

He stands on his corner and the match begins

'' The Scene opens and we are in Tej's office, Tej is seen sitting on a leather chair, as he looks tensed, He is adjusting his tie, and then there is a knock on the door''

...::: Tej ll Don't Mess with me
Come in

'' The door opens and it's Edge, and he walks in with a smirk, Christian looks confident ''

Hey Christian, Have a seat ..

'' Christian smirks and sits ''

...::: Christian ll Captain Charisma
Hey man, so all set for tonight ?

Well Actually No Christian, Thing's haven't been going our way....

...::: Christian ll Captain Charisma[
color=Cyan]What do you mean Tej, It's a tag team match Yes.. but still .....[/color]

Wellthat is basically the problem Christian, You know, there is a new stipulation which has been added, which states that, If I LOSE My match, I lose everything !!

I lose my power in this company, I will no longer be running this place,but it will be taken over by someone else, Now Christian you don;'t understand, If I lose this, everything goes. I Don't care what has to be done, I can't let Edge and his partner beat Me, NOOOO

Nooo Way, I don't care what has to be done, If I knew what my pathetic parents had in their mind, I would have never gotten in this match, Well anyways Christian I want you to sign this contract to Join the XWI...

'' Christian 's face expression changes and he intercepted ''

...::: Christian ll Captain Charisma
Woah Woah listen Tej, you got to get one thing in your head, You really have absolutely nothing to worry about, Cause You have ME on your side. I can beat them both by myself, Edge doesn't stand any chance, We will win, and rest assured, Your job will be safe. Now Tej, about the contract you want me to sign, well Tej, you knwo the only reason I really am a part of this match, is because I am sick and tiered Of Christian. I am tiered of listening and seeing Edge do whatever he wants

I am tiered of Edge being the face, Edge doing whatever he wants, Edge getting whatever he wants, IT ALWAYS about Edge.

Me and Edge have been friends for years, I was am and will always be BETTER than Edge, But Edge , always found the shortcuts, Seizing the opportunity MY FOOT !! Tonight Is the first and the last time You see me wrestle, and As I leave, I will take out Edge from this company forever. Edge Is going down, i won't stop until I get what I want, so don't worry Tej.. everything will go ask per plan, so quit taking tension, cause as Long as you got me in your side, there is no chance of losing , Well I got to get going, Will see you in the match

'' We smile on tej's face, and Christian shakes Tej's hands, and leave and the screen fades ''

Justin Roberts
The following it’s a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match! And it is for the XWI Tag Team Championships

The Legacy’s theme begins to play and the audience quickly begin booing when Rhodes and Dibiase walk out

Ultimate Showdown Results Scaled.php?server=98&filename=codyrhodesgn1 Ultimate Showdown Results Tedentrancemoving

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, with a combined weight of 230 pounds, the team up of Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, the Legacy!

The fans keep boing in all their way to the ring. Then Wade Barret’s theme hits and the audience cheers as he comes out

Justin Roberts
And their opponents, first, from Manchester, England, weighing in 246 pounds, Wade..Barret!

Ultimate Showdown Results Wadebarrettentrance

Wade goes and climbs the ring steps and stays on the apron awaiting for his partner. Then,“Voices” begins to play and the Viper walks from the back passing trough the curtain while the fans go crazy

Ultimate Showdown Results 97qz9k

Justin Roberts
And his partner, from St Louis, Missouri, weighing in 235 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the Viper, Randy…Orton!!

The audience goes wild cheering agains as Orton and Barret enter to the ring

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the Rated R Superstar..Edge

Edge walks into the shot and the crowd goes crazy cheering for him

Josh Matthews
Edge, we’re getting closer and closer to your match and still your partner hasn’t been announced. Aren’t you worried about this?

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
To be honest with you Josh, no I’m not, cause you see, it doesn’t matter who my partner is because I simply don’t need him. I just want him to be at my corner so the board of directors are happy.

See, as far as I’m concerned, the guy they chose to be my partner will practically have the night free because I will be the one doing all the job and at the end of the night I will be the one getting the 1..2..3 for the victory!

Edge finishes and then walks away while the audience begin chanting his name. The camera follows him until the screen fades to the ring

Justin Roberts
The following contest is an Extreme Rules match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the XWI Intercontinental Championship!!

Hunico’s theme begins to play as he comes out riding a low bike

Justin Roberts
Introducing the challengers. First, from Juarez, Mexico, weighing in 205 pounds, Hunico!

The fans give mixed reactions as he walks down the ramp and enters to the ring. Then, “I walk alone” hits and the crowd cheer in excitement when the Animal comes out

Ultimate Showdown Results Metralleta

Justin Roberts
Now in his way to the ring, from Washington D.C., weighing in 290 pounds, the Animal..Ba..Tista!!

He walks again and enters to the ring. As soon as he enters Randy Orton’s theme plays and the fans go crazy

Justin Roberts
And their opponent, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in 235 pounds, he is the Intercontinental champion, the Viper, Randy..ORTON!!!

Ultimate Showdown Results 97qz9k

He enters to the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to do his usual pose for the fans. He jumps back to the ring and the match starts

Justin Roberts
The following it’s a Last Man Standing match! And it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The arena goes dark and the lights change to red as Abyss’ theme begins to play. The crowd starts booing when the Monster comes out from the back

Ultimate Showdown Results 2cgn1g0

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, weighing in 350 pounds, the Monster…Abyss!!

He walks down the ramp and enters to the ring passing trough the ropes. He stands on the center and the lights go back to normal. Then the breaking glass is heard announcing the arrival of the Rattlesnake and the audience goes crazy and stand on their feet when Stone Cold Steve Austin walks out from the curtain

Ultimate Showdown Results Austinentrer

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Victoria, Texas, weighing in 362 pounds, Stone Cold…Steve…Austin!!

The fans now cheer louder than before as he enters to the ring and goes to the corner doing his usual taunt. He jumps back and the ref starts the match

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts
The following, it’s a One on One chamber match scheduled for one fall

Big Show’s music hits and the fans start cheering loud when he walks out from the back

Ultimate Showdown Results 32253823

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing in 441 pounds..The Big Show!!

The crowd now cheers louder than before when he enters to the chamber raising his hand. But it all turns to boos when Brock Lesnar’s theme plays

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in 266 pounds..Brock..Lesnar!!

As soon as his name is heard the audience starts booing. He passes trough the curtain to come out and walks down the ramp. Brock stears at Show before finally entering to the chamber and the match begins

'' The Match ends, and Brock Lesnar is celebrating, Show finally makes it up his feet and we can see Show looks really upset and shocked, Lesnar and Show stare at one another, and Show just walks away, looking down, not looking at the fans. The Fans chant BIG Show, and he walks to the stage, and then stops. He looks back, at the fans, and he can see tears in The Big man's eyes, he waves them goodbye and Lesnar's smile is lost as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

Justin Roberts
The following contest is a Tag Team match scheduled for one fall

Tej music plays and the boos from the crowd surround the entire arena. The Chairman comes out and makes his way to the ring while the fans keep giving him a lot of heat

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, the owner of XWI..Tej!

He enters to the ring and smirks while “You Suck” chants begin. Then, “Just Close Your Eyes” hits on the audio system and the audience keep booing as the Captain Charisma walks out

Ultimate Showdown Results 51pyx1

Justin Roberts
And his partner, from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighing in 212 pounds, the Captain Charisma…Christian!!

Christian walks to the ring looking very cocky and taunting the fans. He slides into the ring and makes his usual pose. The camera goes to the stage where we see a platform going up. In it there are the members of the American rock band “Alterbridge”. The audience starts clapping as they are getting ready

They reach the part where Edge’s theme song begins and fireworks start to explode in the stage and then the white smoke flows from the ground as the Rated R Superstar comes out passing trough it

Ultimate Showdown Results YouTube-WWEBacklash2007FatalFourWay

Justin Roberts
Their opponents, first, from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighing in 241 pounds, the Rated R Superstarr..EDGE!!!

Edge looks around the arena to the fans who are standing on their feet cheering for them. He then looks to his left and smiles at the members of the band before walking down to the middle of the ramp

Ultimate Showdown Results 2664169_o

He starts walking again and climbs the steel steps grabbing a mic. He stays there and begins to speak

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
Impatient to know who my partner is, aren’t you? Well I’ll just say he’s for you, what Christian is for me..a brother!!

Edge turns to the stage and points to it. An unfamiliar theme plays and a man walks out. It is indeed the Chairman’s real brother KJ!! The camera focuses on Tej who has a shocked look on his face. The guy reaches the ring and the ref calls for the bell

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts
The following, it’s a 10 min Hell In A Cell Iron Man Match! And it is for the United States and XWI championships!!

”Cult of Personality hits on the audio system and the fans immediately react booing when they see CM Punk coming out to the stage

Ultimate Showdown Results Tumblr_lslg5yqTpP1qkiqdko2_250Ultimate Showdown Results Tumblr_lslg5yqTpP1qkiqdko3_250
Ultimate Showdown Results 2dhy58x

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in 218 pounds, he is the United States champion, C..M…PUNK!!

The fans boo when they hear his name while he does his usual taunt and then goes to a side of the ring. He shouts “Best in The World” while raising his hands but the fans just give him heat again, but then it all changes to cheers and excitement when “One Of a Kind” begins to play

Ultimate Showdown Results Video1-1

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Battle Creek Michigan, weighing in 245 pounds, he is the XWI Champion, Rob..Vannn..DAM!!!

The audience goes crazy as the XWI champion RVD begins to walk down the ramp

Ultimate Showdown Results Video3-1

He reaches the ring and puts the title into it before sliding under the first rope to enter. He looks at Punk for moment and then quickly gets up going to the corner

Ultimate Showdown Results Video4

Rob jumps back to the ring and stands in the center of it as Punk does as well. They are face to face stearing at each other. Punk then lifts his US title and the fans react booing. RVD smiles and lifts his championship belt and the crowd now claps and cheer loud. Then, “AWESOMEE” is heard as The Miz’s theme plays. The audience boo again when the Royal Pride Rumble winner walks out from the back with a mic on his hand

Ultimate Showdown Results 1o9aad

The Awesome One The Miz
Hold on there for a minutes boys,now before you two start throwing your arms at each for what i suppose is the biggest match of your wrestling carriers.....i have something to tell you guys and all these people who are here to witness your 20 odd minutes of pathetic crap.Now look,i dont really give a damn about which one of you two end up winning the match but after this thing ends one of you two will surely have nightmares about me...

"The Crowds starts to chant Loser Loser Loser !!!*

The Awesome One The Miz
Shut the fruit up already......i know,i know i lost to SANTINO! So what's the big deal huh,he just got lucky........every dog has his day you know and that retarded jobber had his tonight,that doesn't mean you parasites go with it for the whole damn time! I am better then Santino,i am better then you people and as a matter of fact..

He reaches the ring and climbs the steal step to enter. He then continues

The Awesome One The Miz
I am better then these two clowns sharing the spotlight right now! I am the one who holds the briefcase not these circus performers in the back who claim to be professional wrestlers.So you know what,i am going to sit down there with the announcers and enjoy you two beating the living hell out of each other and laugh my ass out......but remember when this match is said and done i might have something to say about it cause after all, your future and your destiny..are on my..hands!

He drops the Mic and exits the ring as RVD and Punk watch him go to the announcers table. The cell then begins to descend and the match starts

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226473

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 am

Really awesome results man!!
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226324

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 am

Dam RVD didn't win but that was one hell of a match... why didn't you just make it a 15 minute match in the first place?

WOW John Cena just destroyed Kane... one shot after the other and then he hits the throw back to finish...
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227011

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:49 am

oh yeah!!!!!!!

Two TiTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226324

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 am

you're noth a 2 time ic champ
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225715

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 am

Spoiler:

*cheer for the results by JF* cheers
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227190

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 am

Amazing Results by JF !!
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247861

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Amazing job JF!!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown Results   Ultimate Showdown Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Showdown Results
Page 1 of 1