Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Your New Champion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

Your New Champion Empty
PostSubject: Your New Champion   Your New Champion EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 am

MusicPlaylist

"As the theme music hits fireworks burst from pyro system and Wade barret show up on the ramp with the IC title on his shoulders.Wade Barret Smirks and walks down the ramp as he gets a mixed reaction.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then climbs the turn buckle and raises his IC title up in the air as Crowd boos.He then gets microphone handed to him and he stands in the centre of the ring and starts to speak."

Your New Champion 2coo9xh

Welcome your new Intercontinental champion Wade barret.Last night i was drafted from frenzy to massacare and i am happy about it.As soon as i got drafted i got a title match on massacare and it was for the intercontinental championship but it wasn't a one on one or a triple threat or a fatal 4 way but it was a scrambles match with 5 men and i beat Kevin Nash,Hunico,Kane and non other than the one half of member of Legacy "Cody Rhodes" I won my first ever title last night and look at the poor legacy they lost a shot at the tag team titles.You see cody you got two title matches but you didn't even win one match and i beat you for the second time.

Crowd gives mixed reaction for wade.

You see Cody you already entered the barret barrage and so did 3 other men and they were Kevin nash,Hunico and kane one half of tag team champion who beats you later on for tag team title.You see cody you were never a winner but always a loser.You tried to attack me after i won this precious title but i fought back and you ran like a coward backstage and cried about losing the title.You see cody i am the man who beats you and your the coward that attacks people from behind because you know you can't beat them man to man.After you lost your tag team title,the viper barrage made your day better.I put you to waste and Randy hit ted with his so called R.K.O

Crowd chants randy-Orton repeatedly.

It's an honour for randy to team with IC champion.Legacy said to us two weeks back that they are future tag team champions,well after last night we got to know they have still planned to be future champions even after they lost last night.Their future is just a nightmare.You two will never be champions because you don't deserve it.I deserved a title and i won one and you pathetic cowards also denied my offer for a tag team tornado tables match for your title shot and now you lost it so you accept my offer for the table tornado tag or decide to deny it again like a coward.

Wade barret waits for a reply.

TBC-Orton or LEGACY
Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 226673

Your New Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your New Champion   Your New Champion EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:59 am

The XWI universe expects Legacy to appear. . .

MusicPlaylist

But instead, Randy Orton's theme music hits the arena and the crowd started cheering for the viper's presence. He appears from backstage with a smile, Wade Barrett stares at Orton as he smiles back at Orton. He walks down the ramp feeling the energy of the XWI universe, he rolls into the ring, stares at the crowd for a while and then he grabbed a microphone and started to speak.

Your New Champion RenderedImageCAUPZRE7

Well, first of all Wade, congratulations for winning your first ever title at the surprise show which is the Intercontinental title, now that is another thing that we have in similar, we win titles fast in this company and I haven't made a mistake when I left Legacy on their own because they are not worthy of being a champion, even if they are second third generation superstars who are in one team, they cannot even manage to be champions.

The crowd started cheering for the Apex Predator

Last time we had a conversation with Legacy, they said that we weren't deserving to have a match against them, but on what is currently happening, the Legacy is the one who aren't worthy on taking on the Viper Barrage because we are the best Intercontinental Champions that this company has ever had, so Legacy, I am ordering you to come out here right now, and accept the chance for you guys to be in a match with us.

Randy Orton smiles and waits for the Legacy. . .

TBC-Legacy
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

Your New Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your New Champion   Your New Champion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:33 pm

The scene opens we see the crowd waiting for some action suddenly Ted dibiase theme song hits the arena .

Ted Dibiase is seen coming out with a mic in his hand he stands on the ramp and begins to speak .

Your New Champion 717976

You too make me sick !!. You want a match you got it . i talked to the FNF gm and he made two matches , randy orton vs cody rhodes and wade barret vs my self Ted dibiase , but too bad u guys dint get a tag team match ,u wanna know why the GM dint give it to you because he knows you too dont deserve it.

Crowd boos Ted

let me make somethings clear last night me and cody never lost the tag team title match ..we got robbed (crowd boos) Abyss and kane are two giant monsters they cheated , but lets get to the point shall we , like we always say the legacy is the future of this company , and tonight when we get rid of both of you in singles competeion we are gonna prove it .

randy orton is a disgrace to the second third generation superstars , wrestling is in our blood , this is our legacy, we are simply the best but what does orton do he betrays us and joins the no body known as wade barret. wade you are not one of us ,and you will never be one of us , we will always be better than you , and tonight when i beat you perhaps i should be known as the intercontinental champion not you. anyways cheap people here in the arena please welcome my friend cody rhodes .

TBC: CODY RHODES
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

Your New Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your New Champion   Your New Champion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Your New Champion Codyy
Your New Champion Dripping_blood

'' Ted Smirks and Cody Rhodes Music hits ''

'' Cody walks in from the curtains with a smirk on his face and Ted smiles wildly. Cody covers his face and walks along the ramp. He wears a hood which is covering his face. and then he slides in the ring and the fans BOO him wildly. The Two men stand in the ring and the fans BOO loud, as the fans settle, Ted hands Cody the Mic and Cody rhodes speaks ''

Your New Champion RenderedImage

Wade Barrett, You are one funny man you know. Your accent is funny enough, but now the things you say are so stupid that they make me laugh. You talk about The Legacy attacking people from the back, while you did the exact same thing with us. You attacked us, when we weren't ready for a fight. You call us a coward, take a look at yourself. Now Randy, please Shut up, You lost your Intercontinental Championship, without even a title defense against a jobber like Kevin Nash. I mean seriously, the guy is 80, and you lost to him.

As for you Wade Barrett, the only reason you hold that title, was because you got the chance to take on Hunico, cause when I stepped in the ring you nor anyone else could get a chance to win a Pin. You didn't beat me Barrett, You don't even deserve to be on Monday Night Massacre, and you being given a Title shot on My Show is an insult to a Brand. You holding that title, is the biggest disgrace. You are a pathetic scum, whose place lies below my foot. The Only reason we lost that Tag Team title match was because I wasn't in the Mind set. I couldn't and still can't digest the fact that, you Wade Barrett a man who is nothing but a Complete jobber is holding that Intercontinental Championship. That title belongs to me, and me only.

You talk about us not deserving to face you Randy ? How exactly, you weren't even in that damn show, and If we don't deserve to be in the ring with you why are you calling us out. Why the hell are you crying for a damn match, if we didn't deserve to be facing you. For once make some sense Losers. For once try use your little brains, which you both lack.

Me and Ted Dbiase we the second generation Superstars, we have wrestling in our damn blood. We both are pure wrestlers. We know what its takes. Randy Orton you are just of our creed, but you are old now, we are the future. We will continue the legacy that our dad's started. We are the future and we are going to rule this company weather you like it or not

'' Cody Rhodes smirks and waits for a reply ''

TBC : Randy Orton / Wade Barrett / Ted Dbiase
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

Your New Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your New Champion   Your New Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Your New Champion
Page 1 of 1