Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Your Champion!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

Your Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Your Champion!   Your Champion! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:53 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the fans get to their feet and batista posters are every where and batista shows up on the ramp with his IC title on his waist and a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a more cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then takes his IC title and climbs the turn buckle and raises in the air as batista chants are filled up in the arena.He then gets a microphone handed to him and he starts to speak.

Your Champion! Wh8j4

As i said it last week that i will be your new intercontinental title and few days back i proved it.I gave an answer to all my critics and i proved to the world why Batista is still the best this company can get and on the other hand i am still happy for Randy because even though he lost his title to me he won the tag team titles with wade barret and got his revenge against his partners.

Crowd cheers and batista posters are raised high.

The Animal was unleashed and i am your IC champion and it feels great to get my first title in this company.I know i had a bad run here but i got back into my winning ways and after a close battle with stone cold i lost but i took out all my rage on Hunico and i didn't win the match but it was a draw but Hunico got a taste of my rage and im sure he will never ever think of stepping in this ring with me again.

batista stops and smiles as he continues to speak.

After months of working hard i got what was rightfully mine,the IC title and this title means a lot to me and as i said i fight for my self no more and i only fight for the people and because of you i won the IC title.Your support encouraged me in my every match and because of you i am the man what i am now.The Animal has already unleashed hell in this company and he will continue to do it for a very long time.

Tonight there is a special match for against non other then the Legend rock and i respect him but tonight i will beat him and win my first match as your IC champion and I'll make sure i keep on winning because I am the Animal batista and i am UNLEASHED!!!!!!

Batista drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the ring.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

Your Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Champion!   Your Champion! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 am

OCC : Wow a Nice promo as Batista Finally !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

Your Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Champion!   Your Champion! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 am

ooc: I agree a very good promo especially the presentation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Champion!   Your Champion! Empty