Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The new champion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222505

The new champion. Empty
PostSubject: The new champion.   The new champion. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:36 pm

The theme hits and the crowd instantly starts booing. JBL walks out with a smile on his face. He is wearing his new Intercontinental Championship belt. This time he is walking out with two different women(Velvet Sky and Maria). The crowd is filled with boos as JBL walks down the ramp. He just smiles through all the boos. He reaches ringside and the two women jump up on to the apron. They sit on the bottom rope and let JBL in. He enters and unstraps the belt. He lifts it into the air, and is attacked by boos. The women enter the ring and stand next to JBL. He smiles.

Like I said before. This is the life. The life where I can do whatever I damn well please, and nobody does anything about it. Look what happened at Retribution. I walked into that cell, and I pushed Batista around like a ragdoll. And you know what Batista did? NOTHING! I won this championship with barely any trouble at all. Also, as you know, I am not with Melina or Kelly anymore. I simply got their hearts, used it for my purposes, then crumpled it when I had no use. You see this week I have real women. Velvet and Maria here, they are way more attractive than any of those whores Melina and Kelly. Now on to other matters. I have the belt here.

JBL then lifts the belt into the air.

Well, I have decided, that since I am the best Intercontinental Champion this company has ever had, I have decided to prove it. I issue a challenge to any man in the back to face me in an extreme rules match, and if you win, I will give you a shot at my title! So who wants to test their luck against me?

JBL then turns towards the stage. Velvet stands on her toes and whispers something in JBL's ear. He smiles, and raises the mic to talk.

Well you know what, Velvet has just told me of something even better. Instead of just any old Extreme Rules match, let's have one where you must knock your opponent out. I don't mean for a ten count, I mean the only way to win, is to literally knock your opponent unconscious, so now, let's have someone come out and accept my challenge already.

JBL then turns back towards the stage. JBL leans down and kisses Velvet. Maria looks on at her with a look of jealousy, but the second JBL lifts his head Maria perks up and smiles. Suddenly _________ theme hits.

TBC:anyone
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

The new champion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new champion.   The new champion. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:48 pm

The new champion. Chris_Jericho_Collab_by_Mr_Damn

'' As JBL Smirks wildly, with no one accepting his challenge proving that no one wants to face a man Like JBL, No one can stand up to this man who has proved in such a short time that he is one man to be feared, JBL Raises his title and is about to kiss Velvet just then he is intercepted by a theme that just changed the entire atmosphere in the arena, The Crowds are stunned, JBL's looks at the arena, and you can see the look on his face, full of shock as The scene comes to a clock counting down before the live crowd on the titantron, once it hits zero fireworks go off on the stage. “Break the Walls Down” hits and the Jericho titantron starts to play, the screen then shows an image with both arms out stretched then the lights come on. On the screen is a small toy of Chris Jericho and hands turn him around. Fake crowd noises are heard being made, a voice mocks that the sexy beast is back. The camera zooms out and we see Chris Jericho playing with a toy version of himself. Then Jericho notices the camera watching and he just pushes it all off the table in his locker room. He smirks looking at the camera and Jericho has a spiky hairstyle. He rises up stretching his arms out and shakes them slowly and then kicks the table over when his arms come back down ''

Chris Jericho ll Guess Who is Here

Ladies and Germs, parasites of the world, jesters and jokes, kids and teenagers. Y2J is back. The man that makes the moments, the man that makes history, Y2J is in the building. Jericholics crack open your little cell phones to take snapshots, text your friends, twitters your asses off. Let the world bask in the beauty of the long haired rock God of Rock N Roll. The meandering media, the pushy paparazzi, any monkey with or without a press badge update Wikipedia because the Y2J era continues live here tonight, Mr JBL You can have all the whores in the world you want, Your money Can buy you titles, but Your Money can't stop me from kicking your ass.

It's been a while since I have been watching this place, with goof balls such as yourself, run your mouth day in and day out, and well you just didn't run your mouth You actually did win the IC, Well from Batista so it doesn't really prove anything hope you know why I say this.

Well JBL, You see this is the exact moment I was looking for, a mistake that your arrogant self would so, a Mistake that shall cost you your title, a Mistake that shall make you the least regining IC In XWI History. Y2J Is Back here in the wrestling Business to save all the Jerichoaholics who have to face the torture to watch a talentless, Boring JBL As Champion. Seriously, Your Savior couldn't let that happen and that's why the Sexay Beast is back Bae-bay.

My name is Chris Jericho, I am the Living Legend, the King of the World, the Best in the Business today at what I do, and Y2J the millennium man. But all those names don’t mean nothing if I am not Chris Jericho first.

You Know why I am Back ? Because I love this damn business, I love everything I have done here and I love what it is I am capable of. I put on a show for years for these people. I’ve been the bad guy, the good guy, the hero, and the anti-hero. My name is again Chris Jericho, Savior of the World. I vowed to save this company once and it was from people like you, ingrates like you. I’ve counted down and it’s a new era it’s the new millennium hell it has been for awhile. It’s the year two thousand and eleven. Let’s see what another ten years bring to the one known as Chris Jericho, let’s see where the man known as Lionheart goes.

'' Jericho walked out of his locker room, he walked down the hallway again until he got to the backstage curtain. He stretched his arms out to the side and sent a smirk to the fans watching and turned with his back to the camera. This was the pose that Chris Jericho had made famous, this was the pose that had helped make him an icon in the eyes of millions of people and here he was doing it again at the dawn of a new year. ''

JBL, i Really could careless about the match I will be facing you in, Bceuase honestly, I could beat you with my on hand tied to my back. Now Before I go any further are you still sure you want to face me, Are you sure you want to be in the ring toe to toe with the Best.
Tonight April 22nd, is when XWI Changes forever, It's the time when The Y2J Era Begins. Tonight will never be forgotten, It shall be the Night when XWI Changed for the better, From Tonight XWI Shall NEVEERRR EVERRRR BE THE SAMEE .. AGAINN As the Sexyy Beastt Is Here.

'' Chris Jericho would turn around shaking his fist and smiled to the camera. He then walked through the curtain out onto the stage as “Break the Walls Down” played, he made his way down the ramp ready to go face JBL in the Ring, The Fire works hits and Chris Jericho enters the Arena and the fans scream Loud in excitement of what they are witnessing, JBL Doesn't look happy one bit as Chris Jericho walks in the Arena with his Jericho Style manner which only he does. He Slides in the Ring and the Two men face each other, A STaff man givs Jericho a Mic and he speaks ''

Chris Jericho

JBL Now that you have had your piece of time to digest the reality that I am here, what do you say JBL, You ready to risk it all against me ? You Win you can brag about it for the rest of your life, You lose and it will be the biggest embaressement of your career, while it will be my biggest Achievement winning the title in my very debut. What do you Say goofball, Got the balls to face the best ?

TBC : - J.B.L [Lex]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222505

The new champion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new champion.   The new champion. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 pm

JBL then smiles and looks at Jericho. He then speaks up.

Jericho, Jericho. Do you honestly believe you are the best? Well you're not. I am not afraid to go in the ring with you, so yes I accept your challenge. On MNW we face off in a KO Extreme Rules match. We'll see how long you last against the true best in the world. Good Luck Jericho, now if you'll excuse me I am gonna have a little personal time with Velvet and Maria. See ya later.

JBL then walks out with Velvet and Maria in tow. Jericho just smiles and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new champion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new champion.   The new champion. Empty

Back to top Go down

The new champion.
Page 1 of 1