Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

First win as your champion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226661

First win as your champion! Empty
PostSubject: First win as your champion!   First win as your champion! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the fans get to their feet and batista posters are every where and batista shows up on the ramp with his IC title on his waist and a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a more cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then takes his IC title and climbs the turn buckle and raises in the air as batista chants are filled up in the arena.He then gets a microphone handed to him and he starts to speak.

First win as your champion! Wh8j4

Wednesday was a Big Day because The Animal batista went one on one against The Rock and you all know what happened,The Animal Beat the legend and proved that he is still stronger and better then every one.Before my match with Rock he went bad mouthing about me and i couldn't resist it so i took the hell out of him and unleashed the ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd gets on their feet and cheers for batista

Beating the rock is a great accomplishment for me because I have beaten a legend and it was his debut match in XWI.Wednesday was a great day but at Monday i am involved in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH and that match is the first match and i will be more than happy to give an amazing opening to Massacare!!

Crowd cheers

The match won't just be an entertaining match it will be brutal and i will make it a brutal battle.The Animal will show his strength and dominance.My opponents are John Cena and The MIZ.Massacare will be a fantastic show when batista beats up Cena and Miz to prove that he is still the dominant force in XWI.

batista drops the microphone and exits as his theme music plays.
Back to top Go down

First win as your champion!
Page 1 of 1