Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Shocking Stone Cold Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226490

A Shocking Stone Cold Return   Empty
PostSubject: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 am

The Scene opens we see the crowd waiting for some entertainment suddenly A Glass breaking sound occurs as Stone Cold Steve Austins theme hits the arena and the crowd goes nuts.

Stone Cold is seen coming out with the XWI world heavyweight Title in his hands .

Jerry Lawler: Oh My god its stone cold !!!

Michael cole : Austin is back!!! but why does he have that title with him he is not the champion.

Jerry Lawler: You are worried about the title cole, Stone cold is back i think this is a dream.

he walks down the ramp quickly as the crowd keep chanting his name. he enters the ring and climbs the turn buckle as he raises the title high .he then keeps the title down and climbs the other turnbuckle as he raises both his hands up and taunts the crowd by his middle finger signature taunt. Stone cold then gets down to the mat he picks up the title and keeps it around his shoulder while a nearby crew member gives him a mic ,he takes a moment and begins to speak as the crowd keep chanting austins name wildly .

A Shocking Stone Cold Return   StoneCold

Its Good To be back . (crowd cheers) OH HELL YEAH!!! Austin 3:16 is back to professional wrestling and has signed a long term contract with this company.Right now from the bottom of my heart i can tell all of you this feels so good ,you guys just pumped me up i dint had this feeling from a long time .Now why am back ? I am back because i missed doing this ,thats not a good reason ,The main reason i am back is because professional wrestling is at its worst , its boring ,its not how it used to be during the attitude era , so i am not just back for some asswhopping but i am also back to make wrestling interesting once again,The chairman mr tej (crowd boos)was really happy that i joined, i will innovate XWI to new heights never before has it been there and its only something stone cold steve austin can do .

The crowd keep chanting stone colds name as he stops for a few moments with a smile on his face listening to them.He then begins to speak.

So Last night on MNM i shocked everyone when i whoped some ass, when i came out from that casket i stunned that tall stupid giant looking mask wearing Son of a Bitch, now that fool is done because austin 3:16 just whoped his ass along with him his brother was also injured means this title (points at the title )is no longer in possesion of any one it is vacant we have no champion but we got a probelm , theres a guy he thinks hes tough ,he is now the no 1 contender for this title , speaking of tough? i am the toughest S O B in the planet , do all of you fans still think im the toughest S O B in this business .

The Fans yell : YES!!

Well if you do i want you all to give me a HELL YEAH !!!

The Fans yell : HELL YEAH.

WHAT? i cant hear you , i said give me a HELL YEAH

The Fans Yell with the loudest voice they can yell in HELL YEAH !!!!!

Thats better now this wanna be tough guy thinks hes tough enough, well hes not ,he is known as Abyss (crowd boos),he is the most dumbest and he is a one of a kind stupid Son of a Bitch , he hits him self with nails and steel chairs and makes him self bleed ..you think your tough son? you think that proves your tough? well it doesnt all it it proves is that you are a dumb bastard , and now i am gonna teach that dumb bastard a lesson because This friday night on FNF i will face him in an inferno match lets see whose tough enough then because the fact is austin 3:16 gonna whop his dumb ass and prove that dumb bastard doesnt deserve this title and THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.

The crowd goes nuts as austin stops but then suddenly _____ theme song hits the arena.

TBC: The chairman Tej him self, and Abyss

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248843

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:15 am

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks half way through the ramp, He has a Mic in his hand and he waist's for the crowds to settle down and then speaks''

A Shocking Stone Cold Return   RenderedImage3-2
Now Hold it right there Abyss

[Tej walks towards the ring]

Now I am glad you are here, These people need to realize that what I do is just make this show intresting and fun and that is why I got Stone Cold Steve Austin here. but Stone Cold what you did last week, you ended Kane's career and he happened to be a Champion, Now I am not happy one bit about it and to make things worse, you steal the World Heavyweight Championship?

[Tej walks on the steps and he gets in the ring]

Now Stone Cold, it's been not even a week and you don't deserve anything, that title doesn't beong to you, neither to Abyss, It belongs to the Undertaker and since he is no longer here The title is vacant and it therefore is XWI'S property and you have to give it back.

[Tej goes up to Stone Cold as the two men stare at one another]

Now I am not asking you, I am telling you. You love doing what you want when you want, I get that but there is a limit to everything, So Please just hand me the Championship and let the show flow smoothly

'' Tej raises his hand as He Looks at Stone Cold and ask him the title ''

TBC : Stone Cold [Ali]

xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 am

Stone cold looks mad and replies.

A Shocking Stone Cold Return   StoneCold

WHAT !!!

THE CHAIRMAN TEJ: Give me the title ..

WHAT !!!

THE CHAIRMAN TEJ: The XWI Title stone cold give it to me ..

WHAT ???

THE CHAIRMAN TEJ: [looksPissed off] Gimme that title You Bitch

You want the Title huh?

Stone Cold Looks at the crowd who chant For STONE COLD, he then looks at Tej, Shows him the Middle Finger and Gives him a stone Cold Stunner !!! The fans go wild . Sone Cold looks down at tej and speaks

Yes you are right I do what I want, I would have given the title but you didn't have to be a complete jackass and talk about me not deserving it. I will earn The title my way You SON OF A BITCH !!Now Gimme some Bear

Stone colds theme hits the arena he throws the title on Tej who is out cold and the guy throws him a beer and goes on the turnbuckle , smashes the two cans and drinks it he then climbs down gets more cans and opens them he then pores all the beer on the chairmans face as he struggles to get up stone cold throws The chairman of XWI out of the ring with a devilish smile on his face he exits the ring while drinking beer The scene ends .

END OF RP.

OOC: comments will be apreciated guys , like i hope i did good as austin and u guys liked the promo Smile.

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248843

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:01 am

Awesome reply, this was a pretty cool segement
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 am

OOC: Hell yeah !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225750

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:48 am

OOC:nice promo loved it XD
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:55 am

OOC: thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Stone Cold Return    A Shocking Stone Cold Return   Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Stone Cold Return
Page 1 of 1