Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

the return of chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226000

the return of  chaos  Empty
PostSubject: the return of chaos    the return of  chaos  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:48 am

the crowd is silently waitng for a superstar to adress them and there are talks about what an epic week it has been in the comenntory table and suddenly out of no where unexpectedly boom kanes's theme song hits the crowd get up to their feet in excitement and everyone in really surprised to see the shocking return of kane and they start chanting loudly kane kane kane.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face as he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

I have returned to continue my sick and twisted deeds in this business and for alll those who ACTUALLY thought for one second that i was never gonna be seen here again well here i am , i have return to wreck havoc and punish those who dared challenged me , this whole business will get devouvered by my rage and i will make sure for it to plunge into CHAOS and there will be nothing left but ashes , brock left me a brocken man but it gave me the chance to see my errors all my weaknesses , no one will surrvive my wraith , the flames of hellfire have been renewed and now i hunger for VENGEANCE AND DESTRUCTION i am the most powerful entity in this business and i will make sure no one even thinks of messing with me without fear filled in his heart .

kane stops for a second to catch his breath and everyone is chanting wildly for kane , and now he continues

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

ALL i can say is JUDGEMENT DAY has come to XWI , I AM CHAOS IT SELF I AM HELL FIRE AND I AM ETERNAL and everyone will BURN and pay for their sinS , NO CHANCE , NO SURRVIVAL , NO HOPE ONLY REDEMPTION AND VENGEANCE i will bring hellfire down to this business and excrutiating pain that no mortal man has taken and i am more dangerous and more relentless then i was ever before and i will make sure that EACH AND EVERYONE PERISHES (kane laughs evilishly).

jerry lawler: OH MY GOD ITS ACTUALLY HIM KANE IS BACK THE BIG RED MONSTER.

michael cole: yea jerry and he wants vengeance he made it quite clear that he wont rest till everyone pays and suffers the concequences to fuel chaos as he says.

and the scene fades

ooc:comments will be appreciated and FINALLY KANE HAS COME BACK TO XWI :p (IN THE ROCK'S VOICE) XD
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226740

PostSubject: Re: the return of chaos    the return of  chaos  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:16 pm

OOC: Welcome back Very Happy awesome promo !!
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247411

PostSubject: Re: the return of chaos    the return of  chaos  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

OCC : '' Glad to have you back mahn !! Sweet Promo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of chaos    the return of  chaos  Empty

Back to top Go down

the return of chaos
Page 1 of 1