Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

PPV Title match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226311

PPV Title match Empty
PostSubject: PPV Title match   PPV Title match EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:13 am

MusicPlaylist

As the theme music hits the fans get to their feet and batista posters are every where and batista shows up on the ramp with a smile on his face.He smirks and walks down the ramp and pauses.Pyro shoots out of the stage as if machine guns were placed in its replacement.The ramp starts shaking as batista does his Firework taunt and ends with a big one.Batista then smiles and a more cheers can be heard.Batista climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and has a microphone handed to him and he looks at the XWI universe and starts to speak as batista chants are filled in the arena.

PPV Title match Wh8j4

After weeks of working hard i get a title match at the grandest stage of them all ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN and which is an Intercontinental championship match against the man who wins the IC title at Frenzy.I am going to beat him either its wade barret or randy orton or Cody or Ted.I have already beaten Randy and Ted in a one on one match and i am sure i can also beat wade or Cody because i am the animal and the animal will be unleashed this Sunday.

Tedibiase i brutalized you the last time you were in the ring with me and this time i will make sure that you will still lose against me because i know i can beat you and i can look deep in your eyes and tell it Ted.You will be pretty unlucky if you win at Frenzy because your opponent for showdown will be non other than the Animal Batista!!!

The crowd roars and batista chants are filled up in the arena

Cody Rhodes you always thought that an animal like me is a joke and if you win at frenzy i will make a joke out of you at showdown.People like you think that i am a joke and i can't win a match well than wait till Sunday because i am going to kick your ass so bad that medics will pick you up and take you to the hospital for a month vacation.

Wade Barret,he was a great wrestler when he joined the company but after being intercontinental champion he thought he was the King of Wrestling well Wade you haven't faced some one like me and trust me if you will,you will find yourself at the bottom because i am going to make you taste the worst defeat of your life because i am the ANIMAL BATISTA!! You think i am telling lies well if you stay champion then at Sunday i am going to prove my every word.

Randy Orton my close friend,well randy i have already beaten you first but i know you are unpredictable well so am i and i am going to prove it.I have almost proved it every time i get in this ring.Randy if you are viper,then i am the animal and i am the worst of all your opponents and you already know that randy.

I actually had my eyes on the World Heavy Wight championship but luckily i am not facing taker because he retired,but now Abyss will face Stone Cold.Tonight i will beat stone cold and prove i am better then him.Batista will unleash hell in the ring and as for Frenzy my eyes will be on the guy who wins the IC title!!!

Batista drops the microphone and exits the ring as his theme music hits

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

PPV Title match
Page 1 of 1