Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Major Announcement Regarding The FNF Main event and Title/GM Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226490

Major Announcement Regarding The FNF Main event and Title/GM Revealed  Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcement Regarding The FNF Main event and Title/GM Revealed    Major Announcement Regarding The FNF Main event and Title/GM Revealed  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:15 am

The Scene Opens John Laurinaitis is seen standing in the ring with a mic in his hand he begins to speak.

::::MR EXCITEMENT::::JOHN LAURINAITIS::::

My Name is MR John Laurinaitis. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations And The general Manager of Friday Night Frenzy. I was The mystery GM all along.so now that i am here i got some huge announcements to make regarding the FNF World Title.

A 6 Man ladder Match was made for the World Title, Which isnt fair for the champion The Monster Abyss, it gives him a really less percentage of chance to win, so i have decided to change things up . After all i am mr excitement and i will do whats best for the XWI universe and for the talents.

Mr excitement stops for a few seconds and begins to speak.

So This Week FNF will be special , The 6 Man Ladder match which we were gonna have for the world title at the ppv will now be on FNF . It will be the main event, there were qualification matches put on last weeks show it will all go according to plan as all the 5 members will compete in the ladder match to determine the no 1 contender for the world title. Thats right Abyss is not gonna be a part of it . so for the 6th spot in the ladder match i will arange another match which you all will witness on FNF. so its obvious the winner of the ladder match will be the no 1 contender and face Abyss for the Title at The PPV .

I am wishing all the talents in that match best of luck . Now this type of contender matches have never happened its happening now because only one man is capable of making it happen that is mr excitement myself. i am all about giving the fans what theywant and putting the best show possible.

Mr excitement smriks and then continues to speak

The Monday night warzone GM says i stole his plans, i think he stole mine , The thing about me is i am really creative unlike him whose not. he has a normal tournament which is done by many other gms dint he steal that?while i have a special Ladder match which is never before done and i completely changed things up which is also not done before , that makes me the better man, that makes me smarter then him, I am the most creative and the best GM ever i am also the longest running GM in XWI history and i will continue to show my creativity and provide a great show to all of you and fair chances for the talents. That is All for now , Hope you all enjoy the show.

The scene ends as John smiles .

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Major Announcement Regarding The FNF Main event and Title/GM Revealed
Page 1 of 1