Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 221555

Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:43 pm

The song hits and the audience has no idea who is coming out. Suddenly a maddened Santino comes out. He comes out with a mic and a ladder. He enters the ring and sets the ladder up. He climbs up the ladder and sits on top. He stares out at the audience he boos him. He raises up his mic and speaks.

You see, at the Special Show, Daniel Bryan walked away with the US title. He walked out of the steel cage, and he won it, but I doubt he is proud of himself, after all he did win a cowards match. While Kane was furiously beating me down, obviously mad with me for saying the truth, Daniel Bryan was climbing the cage. By the time the big dumb oaf noticed, it was too late. Daniel Bryan walked out of the cage, and he won the US title. How can a man be proud of that? A man he says to be one of honor, runs away every second he gets a chance. Me, I am a better man than he is. I did not resort to trying to run away. I stood their and fought like a man. You people wouldn't understand though, none of you know what it is like to be a true man. A real man does not run away from a forty year old fat guy, and a man he calls a "joke", does he? Oh well, the past is the past, and unlike some people, I won't dwell on it. I would instead like to issue a challenge for the future. Since I have a tournament the next few weeks, which I will win, I say at the next PPV I face you in a ladders match. If I win I would get a shot at your title. If you win, then I don't. So Daniel Bryan, how about being a fighting champion and face me in a ladder match at whatever our next PPV is??

Daniel Bryan's theme hits and he walks out with the United States Championship...
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247116

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 pm

OOC: I think there's no need to face him till the PPV, you could have the match next week, or better yet you won't need a match just build up something good and you can fight for the title at the PPV, of course if Bryan accept this..you could also add Kane no the equation since the 3 of you had a pretty good segment
Back to top Go down
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
OOC: I think there's no need to face him till the PPV, you could have the match next week, or better yet you won't need a match just build up something good and you can fight for the title at the PPV, of course if Bryan accept this..you could also add Kane no the equation since the 3 of you had a pretty good segment
I can't face him next week, or any week until the PPV, cause of the tournament. I also can't just challenge for the title, so I challenged for a number 1 contenders spot. Also adding Kane to the number 1 contenders match might be a good idea. Hopefully he comes out after D Bryan's promo(HINT TO KANE)
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247116

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 pm

LexThunder wrote:
XxJFxX wrote:
I can't face him next week, or any week until the PPV, cause of the tournament. I also can't just challenge for the title, so I challenged for a number 1 contenders spot. Also adding Kane to the number 1 contenders match might be a good idea. Hopefully he comes out after D Bryan's promo(HINT TO KANE)

No one told me about a tournament before I posted this so yeah just forget it
Back to top Go down
Drewsky

XWI Cash : 221731

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Daniel Bryan walks down to the ring already holding a mic, and the united states title proudly on his left shoulder. Instead of getting in the ring Bryan stops and looks up at Santino with a smirk.

The NEW United States Champion || Daniel Bryan

Ha ha, very funny Santino. You think you deserve a title shot? Honestly? You think getting your ass kicked by Kane is deserving? I did exactly what the match is meant for, to escape the cage. Apparently you couldn't do that and think you deserve a 1 on 1 match with me because of this? You are seriously the biggest damn joke that thinks he can keep on marching and challenging for titles like it's no ones business. I told you both, that I would be the United States champion, that I would be 3-0, that you'd both not walk out with a damn thing. Look who was right? THIS GUY! Yet you still believe your own words, that you deserve this, Daniel Bryan doesn't deserve what he earns, I, Santino Marella, should have everything! Please, PLEASE, just shut the hell up for everyone's sake.

Santino, you just can't get it through that think skull of yours about who's in charge, and when someone earns something, it's THEIR'S. Because you can't earn a title by yourself, you hope that someone will just hand you it. Not anymore, not today, not tomorrow, not ever should you think that, this is the respect I talked about Santino, the very thing you have NOT earned. How about instead of me just... saying yes to you, you actually catch my eye with what you're doing in the ring? This does not mean win, you're in, or lose, you snooze, this is... prove to me you're actually going to want this, show fight in your matches, win and that will greatly improve your chances but not guarantee anything, losing will do nothing either unless you get completely destroyed. So this is not me answering you, this is me just letting you know Santino, i'll be watching, keep remembering you have something to prove, and prove it while you're out there.

Bryan stands out side of the ring with chants of "Bryan sucks!" being heard.

ooc: Say something! I need spiceh
Back to top Go down
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 am

Suddenly Kane's theme hits...

TBC: KANE
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225700

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 am

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face and a mic in his hand ,the arena looks like hell. kane stays towards the enterance and speaks

*THE BIG RED MONSTER*

now im not gonna enter the ring because of the current mind state im in if i do both of you will perish but not yet the only reason you walked out champion was because you took a cowards way out daniel you know that you cant beat thats why you ran didnt you and i dont care what you think santino i have earned EVERY title in this business besides the united states champion so if you look at my carrear its better than both your carrears COMBINED and santino you tasted my wraith in the super show but next time ill make sure you dont even stand both of you shall perish for the sins commited i am unforgiving i will bury both your souls into the depths of hell and both of you will only taste my wraith for the rest of eternity i will not be stopped by a guy who looks at him self in the mirror and calls others that yes santino im talking about you and a coward both of you have proved nothing i will stop both of you and i will take wht is my birth rite and int he process destroying you BOTH AND TAKING YOUR SOULS.

santino looks even more angry and daniel bryan is just starring at kane as if he was ready to attack him

TBC:SANTINO OR DANIEL BRYAN ONLY

Back to top Go down
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 am

Santino looks at Kane filled with anger. He raises his mic.

Kane, have we not been through this? You are not a demon and nothing is your birth rite. This is all a fantasy world created in your head. Remember that Kane, nothing you believe in is real. Do you understand what I am saying to you Kane? Everything is your own fantasy that you used to erase the truth. You still will not accept the fact that you are a normal 40 year old fat man. You just can't accept reality. No man should be rewarded with titles because they can convince people that they are a monster. Well Kane, unlike in the past you will have to earn a shot at this title. You see, next week I fight you in a tournament match. I say that if I win I face Daniel Bryan at Retribution for the US title in a ladders match. So Kane, are you the monster you say you are, or are you too scared to face me?

Santino pauses and waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Drewsky

XWI Cash : 221731

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 am

ooc: ._. now come on. tell me you didn't just ignore what I said :p
Back to top Go down
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am

Drewsky wrote:
ooc: ._. now come on. tell me you didn't just ignore what I said :p
No, if I beat Kane then I will have proven that I deserve a shot at the title.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248793

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 pm

'' All of a sudden everyone are interupted by Jerry Lawler ''

::: Jerry Lawler :::

Sorry to interrupt you guys, But I have just revived a message from the GM of Friday Night Frenzy that the winner of the match coming up between Kane and Santino Marella, is for contention of the WOrld Heavyweight Championship, that means that the winner of this match goes for the world title, while both these men deserve a title shot, so the loser will face Daniel Bryan for the US Title

'' Jerry Lawler completes his statements and a huge heat from the crowd and the wrestlers in the ring ''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Santino angrily yells at Lawler.

So wait what you are saying is the loser of the match has a better chance of getting a title, Lawler? So the winner of a match is tossed into a six man ladder match, while the loser is tossed into a one on one match with this piece of trash, Daniel Bryan?!

Santino goes out of the ring and faces Lawler. Michael Cole dives under the table as Santino looks at Lawler with a angry expression.

Well, Lawler send them a message. I want it to be loud and clear in their ears that they do not control me!

Santino then super kicks Lawler in the chin. Santino then rushes backstage in a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!   Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan, I deserve that title!
Page 1 of 1