Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I am the best in the world.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222305

I am the best in the world. Empty
PostSubject: I am the best in the world.   I am the best in the world. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am

The crowd boos as Michael Cole stands up on his announcer table. Cole starts pointing at himself, then steps down off the table. He slides in the ring with a mic, and begins to talk.

I AM MICHAEL COLE! But you...you all ready knew that. Everybody knows who I am. I am the best in the world at what I do, and what I do is draw everyone's attention. People are drawn to me, and everyone loves me. I am the reason all of you people are here. You all want to cheer me on. All of you have come here for the sole reason of me being on this show. Every word that comes out of my mouth is pure silver, and all of you want some of it. You may boo me, but inside, you all love me. People like Rob Van Dam dream of becoming just like me. Cody Rhodes, well who knows what he does behind closed doors with that poster of me...

Suddenly Cody Rhodes' theme hits and he walks out with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249543

PostSubject: Re: I am the best in the world.   I am the best in the world. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 am

''Cody's theme music hit's and Cole doesn't look happy, Cody slides in the ring and smiles and snatches Cole's mic ''

I am the best in the world. Cdyrhod

Best in the world at what you do ? Are You serious..

You know frankly speaking, You are the worst in the world ath everything you do, These people here HATE ME Cole, and seriously take my advice, Do your job and that is just be a commentator, that is who you are.

Stop making a complete joke out of yourself, It is very hard to see a man like you wrestle, Stop disgracing this Sport..

[Cole looks shocked, he screams I am the best]

Stop Embarrassing yourself, You call yourself the best. [lAUGHS] Really, let me ask you a question Cole. Who have you faced, what have you done, Have you won championships. You have done nothing Cole, You think last week by spitting in my face you made a statement. Do You have any idea, who I am. I am Cody Rhodes, I am a living role model to everyone. Wrestling Is in my blood, and I am Wrestling. Look at me, and you will see exactly what I mean, and that is pure class and Destiny.

You said what ? I have posters of you in my room, I would rather put up a Picture of Vickie Guerrero than put your picture in my room Cole

[The Crowds give a huge Reaction and Cody Smirks]

Cole, you don't realize, your cocky arrogant self is beyond stupidity, You know I am arrogant too, soo are soo many people in the back, But we prove ourselves, we prove to everyone watching that what we say it true. People may not like us, but they have no choice but to accept that I Can kick your ass any day any time and ANYWHERE, while you, Someone who hasn't done ANYTHING.

No titles, barely wrestled three matches, with your lame ridiculous outfit, believe that you aRE the best ? Seriously,

Cole Wake up from reality, Cause you are nothing but an Old Fat Ugly Piece of Junk

'' Cody Rhodes smirks and Michael Cole is Furious, as he snatches his Mic and replies''

TBC: Michael Cole [Lex]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: I am the best in the world.   I am the best in the world. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 am

Cole's eyes fill with rage as he makes his reply...

You think you can beat me?! WELL YOU CANT! I AM BETTER THAN ANYBODY IN THIS BUSINESS! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME...WELL WHY DON'T I SHOW YOU WHAT I AM TRULY MADE OF!

Cole then smashes Rhodes in the head with the mic, and then goes to Cody's leg. He puts him in an ankle lock and Cody in pain grabs the ropes. Cody looks like he is about to tap. He keeps clawing at the ground but can't escape. Cole keeps on with the lock before finally letting go. Cole goes out of the ring and grabs soda from a fan, before entering the ring again. Cody is struggling to stand on his injured leg. Cody finally gets up and turns towards Cole. Cole smashes the soda cup over Rhodes' head and then dumps whatever is left over Rhodes' face. Cole then picks up his mic and begins speaking again.

You think I am a fool Rhodes? You think you can compare to me?! Well look who is on their knees begging like a child for the pain to stop. YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL EVER AGAIN! I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Cole then kicks Rhodes out of the ring and some medics rush down to aid Rhodes to the back.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247866

PostSubject: Re: I am the best in the world.   I am the best in the world. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:50 pm

hmm I hope FTV had agreed with this complete humilliation :S
Back to top Go down
LexThunder

LexThunder

PostSubject: Re: I am the best in the world.   I am the best in the world. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:03 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
hmm I hope FTV had agreed with this complete humilliation :S
yeah he did. After I posted it, but he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the best in the world.   I am the best in the world. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am the best in the world.
Page 1 of 1