Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Here To Show The World.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VV

XWI Cash : 225921

Here To Show The World.  Empty
PostSubject: Here To Show The World.    Here To Show The World.  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 pm

The arena is silent. The fans wait in anticipation, on who will come out next. Will it be the world champion? An established superstar? Or perhaps a brand new face to add to the XWI roster. The fans are at the edge of their seats, as ''I'm Here To Show The World'' blares over the PA. Some fans begin to boo repeatedly, as they know who is coming, but some begin to cheer, at the familiar name.

Dolph Ziggler makes his way out onto the ramp, wearing his general wrestling attire, but with his grey, sparkly vest. He walks slowly, and does a small moon walk on the ramp. He starts to signal to his waist, implying that he wants a title. He points at the various fans, wearing Dolph Ziggler t-shirts, or holding Dolph Ziggler signs. He walks slowly down the ramp, looking in disgust at the fans, wearing wrestling merchandise that doesn't have his face on it.

Ziggler walks over to where the commentary team are, he grabs a microphone from the time keeper, before walking up the steel steps. He enters the ring, walking to the center. He smirks, as he walks around the ring. Ziggler stops in the middle, and raises his microphone to speak, but before he can say anything, the fans erupt into boos. Ziggler puts down his microphone, refusing to speak unless the fans be quiet.

The fans don't want to stop booing, but after 5 minutes of Dolph Ziggler, simply standing in the ring, the arena begins to quiet down. Ziggler smirks, as he raises the microphone again to speak. Most of the arena remain quiet, but a few cheeky fans begin to chant ''you suck''. Ziggler shrugs, and decides to ignore them, as he begins to speak.

Here To Show The World.  Dolph

Do you guys remember me, huh? Well, I'm sure you do, with that reaction I just got. I mean, I know I'm #heel and all, but c'mon, I can't be THAT hated can I? Ooh, well, maybe I can. I am perfect after all. And well, looking at the guys in attendance today, you're all very, very ugly. With that giant stomach hanging out, untrimmed hair, and a spotty face. I mean, you guys have a right to be bitter. You have a right to hate me. I mean, you're jealous of my dashing good looks, my talent, my charisma. I am the future. You guys hate me, because I have everything you don't .... and everything you want..

The fans begin to boo again, this time a lot louder, but Dolph Ziggler simply raises his index finger to his lips and shushes them.

Quiet down. People at a TNA show can hear you. But yeah, like I was saying. People hate people they're jealous of. It's human nature. I mean, I hate people that look better then me (I've never met one though), and people who have more talent then me (Won't find one of them on this planet). But I'm not here to make you guys feel bad about yourselves. I mean, your wives and girlfriends nagging you all day, those kids that need to be fed, but can't, because you have a dead end job. I mean, you already must feel like crap, so I'm not going to make it worse. I'm going to talk about wrestling, and what I'm hoping (going to) achieve here at Xtreme Wrestling Impact.

You see, guys, I am the wrestler that ever lived. I am the best wrestler in the world. People cower before me. Many try, they truly do try, but against my talent, they're sub par. They're average. I am perfect. And I am the perfect person to be YOUR world champion. I know you guys are going to disagree with me. You're not going to support me in my championship pursuits. You're going to boo me. You're going to try and do everything in your power to make sure I don't go anywhere near any title here at XWI, but it won't matter what you do. People want to see me. The fellas out back will eventually see this as well.

Professional wrestling is all about business. It's about ratings. And me? Well, I bring ratings in their thousands. I have star power. If you tweeted your friend, telling him to watch a XWI show, will he? Probably not. You tell a guy to watch a XWI show, and then you tell him that DOLPH ZIGGLER will be performing, will he? Definitely. People want to see me. I mean, XWI has been going for a while, but this is probably the best promo that's been cut in that entire time. I bet you guys are texting or twittering, or posting updates on facebook saying that ''DOLPH ZIGGLER IS ON XWI''. I bet people are tuning in right now to get a glimpse of me.

To get a glimpse of Dolph Ziggler. To get a glimpse of perfection.

Dolph Ziggler's theme song blares over the PA, as Ziggler drops his mic and leaves the arena.

Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246916

Here To Show The World.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here To Show The World.    Here To Show The World.  EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 pm

(clapping) Loved it, amazing just awesome
Back to top Go down

Here To Show The World.
Page 1 of 1