Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

And STILL XWI World Champion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226347

And STILL XWI World Champion Empty
PostSubject: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

And STILL XWI World Champion RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

"Today has been a pretty rare day for me, because I can honestly say I am in a great mood. Today I feel like everything is perfect and nothing can go wrong. Of course it all started last night when I successfully retained my XWI World Championship in my first title defense and stand here in this ring STILL XWI World Champion! The Age Of Orton has just begun but now it is certain that it will continue. I have done so much here already to get this far and become the world champion by defeating the likes of Triple H, Ted DiBiase, and most importantly Edge and Dolph Ziggler. Not only did I defeat Edge but I took him out of action and now he's back doing exactly what he said he would never do and thats whine and complain that everything is unfair and talking to anyone and everyone about how you're going to get your revenge well guess what Edge I/m done with you. I've already accomplished and proved everything that I needed to with you just like I did with Ziggler now too. I beat Ziggler TWICE in 24 hours. And not only am I the only one who can say that but I'm also the only one in XWI that can say he won and defended the XWI Championship in the very same matches. Now I'm sure both of you have unfinished business with me that you want to take care of but that's the past and I'm not a man to live in the past. I am a man that always looks toward the future and I don't know what the future holds for me but what I DO know is that you two won't be a part of it for quite a while. You both can stay and live in the past all you want but I'm moving on and that's........."

[Before he can finish, a theme hits and interrupts him]

TBC: Anyone mentioned or anyone who would like to be part of Orton's future

Last edited by RyanWolf on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226661

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

And STILL XWI World Champion 14oaubr

Talking about past Randy,i know i lost to you but i think you forgot that i beat your ass last week.You have done well since you've come here but I've done better and that Gold around you was suppose to be around The Game.You know something Randy? you did beat me once at War-zone...but that was then, and this is now. And right now I AM on a winning streak and you can bet your ass that gold around you will be mine.Randy if i get a chance at the championship,I WILL win. Now, that may sound cocky...but as the song goes...it's not bragging if you say it and you back it up.You stepped into the ring with The Game, the greatest wrestler of all time!

After Crippling JBL,over a short period of time I have run the gambit of the who's who in Xtreme Wrestling.Crippling Dolph Ziggler,destroying Brodus Clay,beating up the lil punk called the Rock and beating the Champion,orton.You are going to be the last notch on my way to belt of success!There's only one thing on my mind. There's only one goal. One aim. One focus, The Championship.

last night, you proved a lot of things. You proved to the People, you proved to me, that you're a whole lot tougher than I ever gave you credit for. You've got what it takes, you've got the guts, the heart, the desire, Randy you've got what it takes. But the biggest thing you proved last night. Undeniably, though, you proved to the world that you are nowhere near my league. I proved that I am everything I say I am. I am The Game. Like I always say, I proved that I am that damn good!I have worked hard and i deserve a shot at this belt and even you know i do and What you see in this ring is the most dominant force today, tomorrow, in the future.So I've got one question,are you man enough to play the game?

HHH waits for Randy's reply

TBC-Randy Orton

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 am

[Randy smirks and raises his mic once more]

"Hunter didn't I just say that I was in a good mood and how rare it is? You're starting to put me in a bad mood by showing up here after I specifically said that I was putting the past in the past and looking towards a future with NEW opponents and feuds. You're old news Hunter and you don;t even have the right to brag about beating me last week because I had a huge handicap thanks to Tej so how do you expect someone to win a finisher match when their finisher is banned? But with that aside, I do give you credit that as of late you have been on a nice winning streak and in your most recent victory you beat the Intercontinental Champion in a non-title match so now that you know you can beat him why don't you challenge JBL instead because I refuse to give you a shot. I'm looking for a fresh new superstar that I haven't yet had the chance to face. I said it before and I'll say it again. I am DONE with Edge, I am definitely done with Ziggler, and I'm done with you and everyone else I've already faced and beaten time and time again. Hunter I'm doing you a favor by telling you to challenge JBL because if you beat him once, you can do it again. You haven't yet beaten me fair and square and that's the truth and until you prove yourself worthy to me, I have no interest in playing your game, because I already have and I beat you at it."

[He finishes and stares Triple H down with complete confidence as he awaits a reply]

TBC: Triple H(Waqas) and/or anyone with a new superstar that wishes to face me
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 am

Wait a minute? I beat JBL once? Randy,I beat Him Twice fair and Square and i also beat you.Speaking about our match in which you lost,why didn't you use your so called specialized move called the Punt!! but you couldn't because i didn't give you a chance.I'm way more man than you can handle and you know it.You want to put the past behind then why do you keep on saying you beat this you beat that,You wanna start fresh then let's get to fresh start let's have a match say this Friday.If you think you still have it in you then show some of that testicular fortitude and Accept the match.You beat me at my Game once and Payback's a bitch Pal.I had my revenge when i dropped your ass.I'm a man who makes very few mistakes…almost never do I make a mistake And when I have made mistakes in the past, my pride has always stood in the way of me accepting and admitting those mistakes.Well, today I'm out here accepting the fact that i underestimated you in our first match and i regretted but in my second match i didn't and you got beat.You see, you went into the match thinking you were unbeatable, that you were the immovable object. But what you didn't take into consideration is that you were coming up against the unstoppable force.I am the ....................

Randy interrupts HHH

TBC-Randy OR ANYONE

OOC:nice reply mahn
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247511

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:03 pm

And STILL XWI World Champion 8ef5901faf079c08c2f3298f3b1e60ce-d4iyuxi

The arena is heated Up due to the presence Of Triple H and Randy orton with constant staring among Both of Them..All of a sudden The Theme song hits The P.A system

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to Kane and Then slides out...Kane stares at both Triple H and Randy Orton,and Then begins to speak

And STILL XWI World Champion Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
Triple H if you think you are the only one that is worthy for a shot, You are soo miserably mistaken. I feel strayed,The Holy Grail Supplicate's my shoulder and Not That of Randy Orton or yours!!

Both Randy Orton and Triple H stare at Kane..

Randy you want someone new, you got a monster right here. The only question is do you have what it takes to face me. I am no Edge, I am No triple H and I am definatly no Dolph Ziggler, I don't care about these people, Neither do i need to boost my EGO.. I just love to torment and put a flame on everyone who stands in my way. I have never been Given a Providence here In the XWI!!!I am one of The Most EGREGIOUS competitor here In the XWI!!!I AM SATIATED of Being Magnetized with What I don't Procure!!!I panoply a Sign Of my Destruction In that Ring!!!I provender My opponents with Hell!!And I PROCURE A PROVIDENCE!!! i HAVE never tried for a title and my wins in the past week clearly prove that I deserve a SHOT

Kane Is seen very angry, He walks towards The ropes and Then slides out of the ring...He takes the steel Steps and Begins to whack The announce table with it..A staff member try's to Stop him , But he himself ends up getting clobbered by The steps..He then continues whacking the announce Table...but all of a sudden he is Interrupted by a voice

TBC: Randy or Triple H

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm

[Orton looks confused and Triple H looks mad. Orton then raises his mic]

"What the hell are you doing? First of all I didn't understand a damn thing you just said and now you're destroying everything like a maniac. And people call ME crazy? I'll let you continue to do whatever it is you're doing."

[He the turns his attention back to Triple H]

"Hunter I was sick of listening to you week after week before and I'm sick of it now. In fact I'm even MORE sick of it. I'm sick of listening to you, I'm sick of the sight of you, and most of all I'm sick of you getting in my way. You think you have something to prove against me and every time I knock you down you keep crawling back and getting in my way. You want a match? Fine we'll have our little match, because even though I have nothing to prove with you, I still won't back down from a challenge, but Triple H I swear if you don't get out of my way after this match, I'll personally make sure you never get in it again. You can live in your fantasy world all you want but the fact is you're just not cut out to be World Champion. You weren't back then and you weren't now. We both competed in the very same match our first ever here in XWI and in that match we both lost our opportunity to be the World Champion, and now here we are, months later and you're still at the same exact place you were back then while I stand here with the XWI World Championship in my possession. We may have started off the same but now we couldn't be any different. I'M the one who worked my way up until I finally reached the top while all you've just stayed in the exact same spot. Sure you're on a winning streak now but it hasn't gotten you anywhere and neither will this match. You should be more careful what you ask for Hunter, because now you've got it and you don't know what you're in for. You've got your match now get the hell out of my ring. And Kane seriously what do you want?"

[He glares down Triple H as he backs away and then turns his attention to Kane who is still causing chaos outside the ring]

TBC: Kane or Triple H
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 am

Randy, remember this that i also never back down.I'll come again and again for that championship.Our match at Friday should be a last man standing match.I'll not just defeat you but i will destroy you.Randy what are you gonna do when can't hug and kiss your wife anymore? What are you gonna do when you don't have the championship anymore? You think your the man?! You are not the man.

The last time i lost to you, Did you think I was just gonna go away, Randy. Did you think I was just gonna pack up, leave, and never bother you again. Did you think you were gonna be able to make me jump through hoops to have another shot at becoming XWI Champion? Did you think you could make me play MY GAME?Let me remind you of something. This is my world. This is my theater, Randy. I just let you play a role.

A week back i beat you and i made you taste your own blood.I speared you through a barricade and made you feel the pain.And, last week, when I looked into your eyes, you were scared. It was something that never happened to you before, and it scared you.That, that is the first step. The Final Step will be taking that championship from you.

HHH then turns his attention towards Kane

Kane several years ago you were going out with a girl named Katie Vick. Well on one of those nights you killed her! Kane, you are a murderer.

Kane looks at HHH with a confused look.

Kane you come out here saying a lot of things but it was so good that i took a 10 mins Nap standing in the ring and when i woke up it was over. You are nothing but a big red retard and banging the steel steps proves your worth to this company.You should pay a visit to your Psychiatrist. Retard,let me set you straight. You ain't seen nothin' yet...and if you screw with me, I promise I'll make your life a living hell.

As for Randy,As Far As I'm Concerned, GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHH drops the microphone as his theme music hits and the scene fades away

End Of Rp

OOC: Comments would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:06 am

OOC: that promo was too good to be true
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:25 am

OCC: Hmm eould have liked if Kane could reply.. you both kinda ignored Kane
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm

I was hoping kane was gonna end it too cuz ending it the way he did made kane's part pointless
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 pm

OOC: Here's a bright idea... edit his promo and put kane to reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And STILL XWI World Champion   And STILL XWI World Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

And STILL XWI World Champion
Page 1 of 1