Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The XWI Championship is everything

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226490

The XWI Championship is everything  Empty
PostSubject: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:54 am

The Scene Opens in the arena as the crowd seems Quite Suddenly A Video opens on the titantron appearing Via Satalite is Dolph Ziggler as hes sitting on the couch in his hotel room the XWI Title is on his Lap .Dolph Stares at the championship and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

This XWI Championship means everything to me.I will do what ever it takes to remain the champion.This Title is now a part of me ..it has bonded with me.Randy Orton and Edge are fighting to take a part of me from me ..which is a crime ..I wont be able to live without it ..this Title is my heart ..its my lifes work.

You people can call me an oppurtunist because of the way i won this championship but thats not the thing. i have worked so hard my whole life ..Blood,Sweat and Tears ..Left everyone behind ..My family ..My Home ...Everyone just to chase my dream ..To chase the Biggest Goal of my life to become champion.

Now that i have become champion i am enjoying every single second of it ..Every Moment passes by but these moments with me as the champion wont.I am gonna make sure that i stay champion for a very long time.The next Biggest Goal is simple ..the goal that gives me a direction the goal that wants me to wake up every single day and breathe in the fresh air and live on because i have a purpose because i have a Goal Which is to remain champion for ever.This is what keeps me going (tears are seen in Dolphs eyes) this is all that i wanted my whole life ...this championship is my life and now edge and Randy Orton wants to take it from me ...they want to steal it..they wanna cut my chest out and take away my heart so that i wont be able to breathe and if i dont have a heart ill just die because without it i cannot live and without my heart i will have no purpose to live.

This is how important this championship means to me.I wanna remain at he mountain top for ever because i am that worthy ..and i know no one in XWI Roster or in the entire world deserves this title more than me nor orton not edge no one but me and thats why the XWI Owner Tej he saw my hunger ..he saw my passion ...he saw my burning desire and he gave me a chance to prove my self and i did those he trusted me with his company and he made me its champion ..The corporate champion ..He gave me Life and i dont know how to thank him ..But i am doing what i can every night when i go out there in the ring i steal the show ..People love me or hate me ..They wanna see me compete and so i can show the whole world how good i am..That im the best Ever that i am Perfection.On the other hand i have my friend JBL whose trying his best to be a champion..I know how he feels and i know there is no one who deserves that Intercontinental championship more than him ...and i know he will do everything to get it because i know how it feels like and im sure he will.

I Have bought Prestige to this championship..It means something today because i hold it ..i make it relevant ...and if any one else will be champion its just gonna be a paper championship ..People like Randy Orton and Edge they dont know how i feel they wanna be champion for the money and fame and most importantly to feed there damn egos..I Represent this company and this Championship because i have everything that it takes to be the Man.I got the Looks ,The Body the talent the potential im just soo dam good ..and i am setting an example for everyone whose gonna hold this Title after i die ..because thats the only way im losing this is when i grow old and die.I will be the greatest champion this world has ever seen ..The Greatest human being ever born to hold this title is me. You people will not like me for the things i am gonna do to hold this strap for ever ..but the thing is i dont really care what you stupid ignorant people think ..i never did and i never will and believe me when i say this ..I will be XWI Champion for ever.

Dolph Holds the Title up and kisses it the scene ends and the show goes to commercials.

END OF RP.

OOC: Worked hard on this one ....Probably the best ive done in a long time
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225750

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 pm

OOC: really nice promo
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 pm

OOC: Thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225624

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:34 pm

OOC: It's a good promo but to be honest you tried too hard... You did a good job promoting your match and enemies but you sounded towards the face side... kept repeating the who trying to steal your livly hood... i've seen you do better
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225691

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm

OOC: I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226311

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:10 am

ooc: good promo

but got to agree with invader ...u have done better
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 am

OOC: thanx for your honest opinions guys Smile well here i was promoting the title and the feud and ziggler being nice even makes him more evil Razz but ill make him gain more heat later on ,this was just a video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The XWI Championship is everything    The XWI Championship is everything  Empty

Back to top Go down

The XWI Championship is everything
Page 1 of 1