Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247561

My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  Empty
PostSubject: My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal    My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  AbyssI

The arena is as silent as a Graveyard and The fans are eagerly waiting for the arrival of an XWI superstar with Their Posters Highly Held.... All of a Sudden the silence is Broken as The Theme Song hits the PA system

The Camera takes us To the Announce Table where we see Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler

Jim Ross: Here comes the XWI World Champion.. The Monster Abyss

Jerry Lawler: This Monster is going to go up against The winner of the 6- man Ladder match at Retribution... and he's going to Face Chris Jericho in an Extreme Rules Match...

Jim Ross: King there is No Way Jericho is going to Emerge Victorious against Abyss in an Extreme Rules Match... I mean the match symbolizes Him and Its who he is!! I don't even Think That Jericho is going to walk out of the ring after The match!!

The Camera Takes us Back to the Stage

The XWI World Heavyweight Champion...The Monster Abyss enters The arena through the Curtains with his Black costume, A Barred wire Kendo Stick,a Bag and The XWI World Title on his Shoulder.. Abyss is seen with an Angry attitude and an Upsetting look on his Face, He taunts at the Crowd with anger and Proceeds to make his way to the Ramp being Booed.... Abyss looks at The poster with 'You Suck ABYSS' written on It.. The Monster looks furious and Immediately takes the Poster in his Hands and Tears it into Pieces, Abyss turns his attention back at The ring and Continuous to walk ahead... Abyss reaches the steps and lays The bag on the Corner of the ring... Abyss stops before Climbing the Steel steps and Looks at The Barred wire Kendo stick with Rage and anger.. Abyss all of a sudden Throws The Barred wire Kendo Stick away and Climbs The steel steps to The ropes

Jerry Lawler: What Have we just Witnessed here?? Abyss just Threw The Kendo Stick away... Has He forbiddened What he is, What he Symbolizes, What he Breathes for, What he Lives for!!

Jim Ross: There is NO WAY!! Abyss is going to throw His Hardcore Destruction away... I mean that's who he is and what He does so there's No Way he's just Going to Throw it all away

Abyss reaches The ropes and Enters the ring Over The Top Rope.... Abyss walks around the ring looking angry.. A staff member from The Commentary Area slides into The ring to Hand The Monster Abyss a Mic... As The staff Member hands Abyss the mic, He throws The mic on the Ring Mat and Chocks The Staff Member..... He Chockeslams The staff Member out Of From the ring to The concrete floor Outside!!

Jim Ross: Oh My God This is not Good... The last Time This Monster was angry he Unleashed Hell in the arena

Abyss picks up The mic from The Ground and speaks

My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  20hn7o3

THE MONSTER ABYSS
I fell angry, I fell Humiliated and I fell Unnoticed because of the fact That I face a Superstar who hasn't even made a Name for Himself in this Industry in Fact he hasn't made an Impact... Doesn't The FNF GM know Who I am!!! I am The XWI World Heavyweight Champion!! I am The Most Dominant force The XWI has ever seen and yet I face a Full Time Jobber named Chris Jericho!! But I was Happy of the fact That It is the stipulation of my Choosing!! The stipulation That I symbolize, The Stipulation I stand Up for!! An Xtreme Rules Match!! The Day I made my debut in an Xtreme Rules match in the XWI I ended a Career!! And the same is going to reflect to MY match Against Jericho!! Although I don't want to Be Known as The man who retired XWI's Chris Jericho!!! I want To be known as the man who Ends the career of the 1st ever Undisputed Champion.. Chris Jericho!! I want Chris Jericho at his very best.. but There's NO DIFFERENCE because Mark My WORDS!! Chris Jericho will Be carted out of the arena on a stretcher and There's No Mortal Or Immortal that can do any thing about it!!

And as for The 6-Man Ladder match who ever emerges Victorious is going to find Himself in hell Just The Next Second he wins... I am Unstoppable and cannot be runned over !! I Run over.. My RAGE can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal!!

Abyss walks towards the bag and Picks it up from the corner of the ring, Abyss spills out Thin Iron Nails from the bag and starts Smashing his head towards The Iron Nails rapidly causing some of the pins getting stuck on his head.. He laughs Tremendously as The scene begins to fade and turns Black

END OF RP

OOC: MY biggest RP hope you guys liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226150

PostSubject: Re: My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal    My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 pm

awesome promo man Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226890

PostSubject: Re: My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal    My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 am

Awesome promo !!
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247561

PostSubject: Re: My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal    My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 pm

thnx mahn
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249243

PostSubject: Re: My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal    My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Nice Promo Wink iMPROVEDD ~~ !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal    My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal  Empty

Back to top Go down

My rage can Overcome any Mortal or Immortal
Page 1 of 1