Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage  Empty
PostSubject: PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage    PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am

The Scene opens and brock lesnars theme hits the arena .

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he looks angry , he Jogs down the ramp (crowd keep booing him)

Jerry Lawler: HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

as Brock gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he takes a moment and then begins to speak

PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage  2r7ofp1

Last Night at retribution in front of my hometown i was dissapointed, I took out the whole roster to get to that spot,kicked everyones ass but when i faced the miz for the XWI Title it was a draw, i am not happy at all , because that night in front of my family and friends i was suppose to win my first title in XWI, the XWI championship , i dint win it and for that i gotta give credit to the miz to hang on till the last second , i dont blame the miz for a draw, i dont blame my self either , i blame this company , this dam company gave us a stupid match with a 10 minute time limit only, i am sick of competing for this company because it sucks, they are not creative at all , what a stupid match they gave for the main event.

Brock stops for a few seconds he looks really angry and begins to speak.

I cant take it anymore here, they ruined my moment and for that i am gonna make them pay, i am the biggest ass kicker this company has, thats right im not a superstar i am an ass kicker. that night was meant for me to kick the mike the mizes ass and become the XWI champion, im not here to make money, i am not here for the fans ,at the end of the day , i dont give a fuck about any one but brock lesnar , and brock lesnars main aim is to become champion, from day one i was here to be champ , i have been champ everywhere i went, 3 time wwe champ , UFC undisputed champion, IWGP champ in japan and now soon to be the XWI champ because ive learned my next match with the miz is gonna be a steel cage match for the XWI championship, and this time there wont be any draws , there will only be pain and destruction because this war machine (points at him self) is going to be unleashed on the MIZ. As for what i am gonna do to this company just wait and watch.

Brock Lesnar throws the mic and climbs down the ring, he gets near the commentary table , Jerry Lawler and jim Ross are sitting he turns the table upside down ,as the table crashes on jerry lawler and ross, the near bye referee tries to stop lesnar but lesnar hits him with a right hand knocking him out,Near bye staff and doctors all get attacked by lesnar as he takes a steel chair and smashes it on them, he then lifts justin roberts and hits him with an f5 , Brock looks really pissed of , security guards come and and try to stop brock but he keeps hitting them , the scene ends in chaos.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226100

PostSubject: Re: PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage    PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:27 am

awesome promo and BROCK deserves tht title more than anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage    PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 am

thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage    PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage  Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV DRAW Leads to steel cage and pure rage
Page 1 of 1