Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Abysmal RAGE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

Abysmal RAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Abysmal RAGE!!   Abysmal RAGE!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 am

Abysmal RAGE!! Masked_kane_by_badwani-d4l2jjo

The scene opens Backstage where we see Josh Mathews with a Mic in his hand...Waiting for an interview with an XWI superstar...The camera focuses on Triple h walking by...Josh runs towards Triple h, but he walks away. The camera Then focuses its View On the Big Red Monster Kane who is seen Walking to The Ring..Josh Runs towards Kane For an Interview..

Josh Mathews: Kane How do You feel about Your Lose in The Triple Threat Match against Road Dogg and Mankind.

Kane suddenly stops To walk.. and Looks Back.....Kane pushes the Cameraman away...The screen is Black But SCREAMS Of Josh Mathews are heard

Josh Mathews: NO..NO....NOOO!!

Jim Ross: Kane has gone Nuts, King!!!

Jerry Lawler: I don't Blame him...He lost his debut match and Josh Asks him.. HOW HE FEELS??

Suddenly a Big Thud is heard

THE BIG RED MONSTER
NO One...NO ONE..Angers This Monster..HELL will reign

The arena turns as silent as a Graveyard and The fans eagerly wait for the arrival of Kane.. with Their Posters Highly Held.... All of a Sudden the silence is Broken as The Theme Song hits the PA system

The camera takes us to the announce Table where we See Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Jim Ross: Here comes the 7 foot Monster...and He doesn't look Happy at all.

Jerry Lawler: That's obvious King...First he loses His Debut match...And Second...The Comment from Josh Mathews.

The Camera Takes us Back to the Stage

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit and The Fans cheer for him ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to kane. Kane is Handed The mic and The staff member slides out of The ring....Kane begins to speak.

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
HA HA HA HA HA HA ......Little Josh,is Just an example..Just Like Road Dogg and Mankind..about The Fact..The Fact of The Consequences people Go through if they Step In MY WAY!! What Happened on The 16th was My RAGE...My Conscience weakening!!Although I am Currently in an Alliance my Singles career will continue...and My power will Lead me to Being The Devil Himself...This Loss will not affect Me or My power!!!It will only remind me Why I am here....It will trigger More Rage and Power Into ME!!And only That will take Me to The Holy Grail....SO I challenge any Superstar Or Team to a Match with This Monster

Kane Awaits for a reply....

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

Abysmal RAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abysmal RAGE!!   Abysmal RAGE!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 pm

As kane is standing in the ring awaiting someone to accept his challenge the crowd is cheering and chanting Kanes name when suddenly smokes start pouring down the entrance curtain and the Infamous words "YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?" is heard over the PA system... The crowd erupt in a cheering frenzy awaiting the arrival of Edge.

As the crowd cheer begin to die down a shadow is seen behind the curtain of smoke and out comes Edge, who is wearing his old Leather jacket and attire... Edge walks back and forth on the stage hyping the fans before turning his attention to the monster standing in the ring. Edge begins descend down the ramp and stops half way and does his signature pose as pyro explode on stage. Edge continues to walk down the ramp and then around the ring where he collects a microphone from the lovely Lillian Garcia. Edge then walks towards the announce table and sits on it and awaits the crowd to calm down before raising the microphone to speak.

Abysmal RAGE!! Jk8175

Look here Kane I'm not here to be your friend and I am certainly not here to be your enemy, because we all know what you do to people you don't like. I'm here because I have the same problem as you Kane. Just like you I lost my debut match here in XWI but the thing that is different between you and I is I'm not going on a Bitch fit to try and get revenge by attacking interviewers and cameramen.

Kane can be seen getting a bit pissed at Edge and makes a step towards the ring ropes.

Woah there Big guy, I'm just trying to make a point here. Now as I was saying before you tried to continue your bitch fit is unlike you, I'm not gonna attack useless people no, no instead I'm sitting calmly here thinking about how I can manipulate this loss into a gain for me.

Edge takes a long pause for a moment before lifting the microphone to speak again.

And just like that I've got an idea only a genius will think about. My plan isn't just going to benefit me Kane but it will also benefit your thirst for blood and vengeance... How about this Monday on Warzone you and The rated R Superstar team up for One night only to take on Mankind and Road Dogg in a tag match?

Edge puts a smirk on his face as the crowd goes crazy awaiting Kanes reply.

TBC by: KANE only (For Now)
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

Abysmal RAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abysmal RAGE!!   Abysmal RAGE!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Abysmal RAGE!! Kane
Kane stares for a while Into The eyes of Edge...and Then Begins To Talk

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
IF you ever call ME A BITCH FIT AGAIN!!!You will be NOWHERE near Indicative!!I Agree,To 1 Match against Mankind and Road Dogg!! Hell well Be raised In the ring and Might I clinch To this Being only 1 Match!!I AM the devil Waiting For its Victim...And each Victim will be Hugely Despised and Inclined in The Gehenna....In other Words The Bottomless Pit where darkness Takes over The soul and Romped until Its perished Into the The gates Of hell!!! So I accept EDGE!! 1 match as An alliance against Mankind and Road Dogg!! Let Hell flow Through the arena Of The XWI!!

TBC: EDGE or Opponents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abysmal RAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abysmal RAGE!!   Abysmal RAGE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Abysmal RAGE!!
Page 1 of 1