Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)

Go down 
+4
RyanWolf
XxJFxX
feartheviper
Dashing Viper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226114

Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) Empty
PostSubject: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rage, a paralyzing emotion which exists somewhere in all of us. Contrary to the popular belief, the word has a whole new meaning when used in wrestling. It isn't good, it isn't bad, it just is how a superstar takes it and what you do with it is what matters at the end of the day. You can use it to build in your lost pride or destroy the glory you earned all at once. Some people take it too passionately, so much so that they have an igniting feeling developed in them, something which takes the match to the next level. Holding on to it can be worse then poison, it eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us but as they say hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do it to ourselves but imagine, if you are put into a situation where you get to showcase all your anger against your opponent who holds the same emotion against you and both of you are locked inside a demonic structure where there is little to no room for escape and if you are lucky enough to do that, you sure can consider yourself really lucky cause not everyone tonight will have the same to say when everything is done and dusted.

There will be not 1, not 2 either but 3 Championships on the line, first of which will feature Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes as he makes an attempt to take his dominance to the next level when he goes toe to toe against the #1 contender for his Title, Booker T who is a former Intercontinental Champion himself and will be surely looking to make it Reign Number Two by the end of his match, in the second Title match of the night and this being the newly introduced Hardcore Championship, 4 men will be pitted against each other inside an Elimination Cage Match and only one will have a legitimate right to say YES, I AM THE HARDCORE CHAMPION, will it be the brutal powerhouse in Roman Reigns, the Vegan Lifestyle oriented and Undefeated Daniel Bryan, the never giving up John Cena or God's Last Gift Seth Rollins! Only time will tell but one thing is for sure, none of them might ever be the same after this fateful night. Then moving on to perhaps the biggest accolade of the night, the reigning and defending XWI Champion will square of with possibly his biggest challenge till date, the Big Red Monster Kane in a Hell in a Cell Mach and on the line will be his prized possession, the XWI Championship. Will the Viper find a way to escape or will the Big Red Monster be too good on the day is what's left to see but beyond all of this is a match which will possibly steal the show and be marked as the most talked about match of the pay-per-view, yes! I am talking about the "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler who made a brave move and challenged the Rated R Superstar in a career threatening match and to his liking, Edge accepted and tonight will be the night when one man will finally end the rivalry on a high and the other will have to make the shameful walk, all the way out of XWI and never show his face ever again!

In other matches, Shawn Michaels will make his debut on XWI as he will take on SCSA and The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar will once again go against each other in a Knockout Match and last but not the least The Best in the World CM Punk will take on Chris Jericho and Dean Ambrose in a Triple threat match and if rumors are to be believed the masked man will be around somewhere and may have a vital role to play in the match considering his strange habit of helping Punk, all this takes places right here on Rage in the Cage!

The show opens up and we are now in Dean Ambrose's locker room where the medics are talking care of him. Suddenly, Jericho knocks the door as Ambrose tells him to come in and we continue from there as Jericho starts to talk to him.

- Chris Jericho-

Are you okay Dean ? Look i know this may not be the right time to have a word with you but this is important alright. What happened to you tonight was always on the cards, the same thing happened to me last friday and i think i now know exactly why this is happening, even a toddler can figure this out. Punk has surely hired someone and the three weeks he was out on a vacation, that's when the deal took place and now that person's agenda is to hurt his opponents to that extent that they won't get back up and compete with Punk. This is it Dean, i know you don't like me and well i don't care much about you either but tonight is the night we can put an end to this, we can make Punk pay for his dues and bring him down once and for all, yes Dean and together we can do this, so now you have two choices, either get the hell up or back the hell out.

- Dean Ambrose -

You know what's your problem Jericho ? You think of all the stupid things that don't really matter and similarly i don't need you on my side either cause you don't really matter and Dean Ambrose and backing out ? Those two things can never be mentioned in the same line and tonight i will just prove you why, now if you can please get out of my way cause i have a match next and sadly you are in it too.

We now go directly into the starting phases of Match Five which is being contested between Chris Jericho, CM Punk and Dean Ambrose.

As many of you would know, this wasn't really supposed to be Match Five, instead it was one of the starting matches on the card and how did Ambrose get hurt ? Questions, Questions everywhere but then, there is a reason behind everything and this change had one too.

- Two Hours Ago -

The Scene now opens up as Chris Jericho is seen searching for someone in the backstage with rage clearly written on his face, he tries to check in every corner, locker room, outside of the building but finds no real success on finding the person he is looking for.At the same time, on a different location far away from him Josh Mathews is interviewing CM Punk and we continue from there.

- Josh Mathews -

Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this point of time to my left, the self proclaimed Best in the World CM Punk!

- Best in the World Aka CM Punk -

What did you just say? Self Proclaimed "Best in the World", that's not even funny if you are trying to get your 5 minutes of fame tonight on my expense, i am THE "Best in the World" and there is no other adjective or noun you can add before it, did you get that correct Josh cause if you don't i might as well attack you like the coward masked man right now and unlike him, i don't need a mask to cover up my identity.

- Josh Mathews -

But, i was just doing my job and that's what i had in the script and i would request you sincerely to calm down cause i have another set of questions to go, something you would like to enlighten the whole of the XWI Universe watching us right now. I want to ask you about your secret alliance with the Masked Man and why exactly is he doing this ?

Your stupid script really needs a check and what secret alliance are you talking about ? I don't have a clue about who it can be, all you are doing is wasting my time. I suggest you a better idea, how about you go and find him like Jericho is doing right now and ask him why is he doing this, who is he going to attack next and what is his main agenda cause i have absolutely nothing to do with him or his cowardly attacks on FNF, do you understand the words coming out of my mouth ?

- Josh Mathews -

Okay, that's alright. Please calm down, i just asked you that cause it seems like he is trying to help you and can quite possibly be an ally of yours cause only a goon would do such a cowardly act and in this case he is actually helping you in every possible way and the eyebrows all point at you, first he attacked The Undertaker and well he was your opponent that time, then he attacked Stone Cold and he wasn't even able to compete that night and recently at the last FNF, he attacked Chris Jericho so there has to be a strong reason behind all this, he is doing for you.

I think you just don't understand English now, do you. I just said I HAVE NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that MASKED MAN or GOON or whatever he is, i don't know why is he doing all this for me and i could care less for that matter, i am ALMOST DONE WITH YOU NOW!

As the argument almost gets to the boiling point, Dean Ambrose out of no where comes in front of Punk and starts to speak.

- Dean Ambrose -

Aww, i think you should keep some of that rage for our match instead of wasting it all on a worthless tool like Josh and don't even try to get me into this crap and start asking me your stupid questions Josh cause i have better things to do.

Get out of my way Josh, better things to do huh Ambrose, maybe calling your fame crazy friends here and creating a scene for me. Not like one psychopath was enough for the XWI to handle, now even his allies are coming in here and starving to take the spotlight from where it should originally be at and now i am quite sure, that all this somewhere is related to you and you know what, look back...!

Just as Punk is about to complete, the masked man suddenly appears in the frame and attacks Ambrose from behind. Punk immediately moves backwards as the masked man keeps on throwing fists at Ambrose who is lying down helpless. He then picks him up and throws him in the food court around him, Ambrose suddenly tries to fight back but the masked man somehow retaliates and gives him a DDT on to the floor. Punk is watching all of this without a clue with Josh Mathews at his side trying to analyze the attack. The masked man is standing there in front of them now over the lifeless body of Ambrose and he gestures Punk with a thumbs up and runs away to the back as Punk goes totally blank about what just happened and Josh Mathews starts to speak.

- Josh Mathews -

I told you, i told you Punk, you two are in a secret alliance and that proved everything right there.

Shut up, just shut the hell up! Arghh!

Punk pushes Josh Mathews down as Josh says the magical words again (But i was just doing my job) and Punk heads his way back to the locker room as the medics come out to check Ambrose's condition and the scene fades to black and we start with our opening bout of the night.

- Opening Match -
~ Knockout Cage Match ~

Triple H [WhackAss] Vs. Brock Lesnar [Gaming Legend]

After the match ends and both the wrestlers are headed to the back, the XWI Universe awaits for Match 2 to begin but instead of that, a video pops up on the titantron.

*The crowd cheers as the music plays and waits for someone to come out. Many XWI.com rumors have spread saying it is Matt Hardy and the crowd starts chants of "Hardy! Hardy!". All of a sudden, Matt Hardy himself walks out onto the stage with an XWI shirt and a pair of jeans and the crowd goes wild. He has a mic in his hand as the music cuts off but the crowd is still cheering. He stands on the stage smiling at the fans as he raises the Mic to his face.*

Matt Hardy: .....

*Matt Hardy says nothing as he raises his arm in the air and the crowd cheers loudly and screams with a smile on his face. He is about to raise the mic to his face again but drops the mic right before he does and his smile goes away. The crowd boos as Matt Hardy walks to the back with everyone confused.*

- Match 2 -
~ Intercontinental Championship ~
~ Normal Cage Match ~

Cody Rhodes [Invader-X] (C) Vs. Booker T [RyanWolf]

Just before the next match is about to start, we hear a lot of noise at the backyard and the camera rolls there as we can see the challenger for the XWI Championship Kane ambushing his own half brother The Undertaker who is scheduled to compete next. Kane picks him up and tries to choke him before finally pushing him down again. In the end he shouts "Stay There" and walks out of the scene leaving his brother gasping for breath and the XWI Universe in a dilemma as a state of shock revolves in the arena.

- Jerry Lawler-

That was so uncalled for, the reason to that is currently unknown but the word from inside is that Taker as a result of that wouldn't be able to compete in our next match up and it will now be a 1 on 1 match between Shawn Michaels and SCSA and they have already made their way to the ring as we are talking!!

- Match 3 -
~ Singles Cage Match~

Shawn Michaels [HBKhaos] Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin [Ali]

- Mid Card Match -
~ Hardcore Championship ~
~ Fatal Four Way Elimination Chamber Match ~

Daniel Bryan [Feartheviper] Vs. Roman Reigns [DJ] Vs. Seth Rollins [Rachit]
Vs. John Cena [EliteKiller]

Spoiler:
- Match 5 -

~ Triple Threat Cage Match~

Chris Jericho [feartheviper] Vs. Dean Ambrose [JF] Vs. CM Punk [Racky 08]

- Match 6 -
~ Last Blood Cage Match ~

Dolph Ziggler [Ali] Vs. Edge [Invader-X]

After the match, Edge is laying down dejected with his performance as his face turns red in humiliation and Ziggler rolls out of the ring and animates an evil grin. Edge tries to pull his hair and scream about the loss as his legs are shivering but he somehow finally gathers some courage to stand up on his feet. He then looks at the crowd as the giant screen has his face highlighted, the XWI Universe suddenly starts to cheer for him and chants of "Thank You Edge" can be heard all over the arena. After some time, the MNW Roster suddenly comes out in unison and starts clapping for the outstanding career he has had with the company, some of the rookies even saluting him for his effort. After seeing all this Ziggler suddenly whips off the smirk that he had in his face after winning the match and goes to the announcing table and grabs a mic from them and starts to speak.

- Dolph Ziggler -

No, hell no! This is not the way it was supposed to end, this is not the way i wanted you to leave this company. Edge, listen up! I want you to take the walk of shame all by yourself, not with these people and specially these morons saluting and clapping for you. I didn't put my career on the line, just to win my match and see this day. This is just not happening, i won the match so you people should be thanking me that i ended this loser's career but instead, you people disgust me and what disgusts me even more is that you guys from the back came all the way to that ramp to make him leave like a winner. Disgusting! I am out of here!

The crowd starts to boo him in chorus as Ziggler is heading his way to the back but to his surprise, Ziggler's words don't go too well with the MNW roster as they suddenly start to move towards him and Ziggler starts moving back and goes all the way back to the ring where Edge is standing . The XWI Universe suddenly chants "SPEAR" "SPEAR" "SPEAR". Ziggler now starts chuckling at the fans not realizing that Edge is behind him waiting to make his final move. Ziggler finally realizes it and turns around and SPEAR! The XWI Universe suddenly gets electrified and Edge has the last laugh as the the MNW roster paves the way for Edge to leave as what can be called a perfect farewell for the Rated R Superstar. Ziggler is left lying on the ring with rage clearly seen in his eyes as the "Thank You Edge" slogan goes viral till Edge finally raises his hand one last time in appreciation and goes past the curtain.

- Main Event -
~ XWI Championship ~
~ Hell in a Cell Match ~

Randy Orton [RyanWolf] (C) Vs. Kane [Gaming Legend]

- Michael Cole-

That's all for tonight folks, i hope you enjoyed the PPV as we did here and don't forget to tune in to MNW tomorrow where the after math of the happenings occurred tonight will take place.

- Jerry Lawler-

You stole my words Cole, till then it's Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole signing off and wishing nothing but the best for all of you, control your anger cause as you saw tonight, the outcome was, has and will always depend upon you! So Keep Calm and wait for MNW!

Last edited by Racky 08 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249043

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:23 am

Awesomee Resultss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247366

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 am

Hmm guys I don't wanna sound like a baby or anything but I'd like to point out that I asked FTV to attack Jericho on the Special Show, I gave the "Ok" to FTV to have JEricho attack Ambrose on FNF, I hit him with the mic on our promo because he gave me green light to do it, I didn't hit Punk because I didn't ask Rachit to do it, so to whoever made this, last time I checked it's called god-modding if you use another character without permission and it is against the rules, the decent thing to do is ask if it's ok to do it

But don't worry I'm not gonna ask you to change it because I imagine you guys took some of your time to plan and come up with this, but next time just leave me out of your plans if you're not gonna ask first.

Oh and FTV, you can forget about getting in a feud with me again

Other than that, nice results good presentation
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226197

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 am

Wow crazy ppv.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
Hmm guys I don't wanna sound like a baby or anything but I'd like to point out that I asked FTV to attack Jericho on the Special Show, I gave the "Ok" to FTV to have JEricho attack Ambrose on FNF, I hit him with the mic on our promo because he gave me green light to do it, I didn't hit Punk because I didn't ask Rachit to do it, so to whoever made this, last time I checked it's called god-modding if you use another character without permission and it is against the rules, the decent thing to do is ask if it's ok to do it

But don't worry I'm not gonna ask you to change it because I imagine you guys took some of your time to plan and come up with this, but next time just leave me out of your plans if you're not gonna ask first.

I was actually going to ask you but you are barely active here and i just cant keep running after a person and last night it completely went out of my mind, people wanted the ppv to be posted earlier and in all that mess i forgot about it. I am human too so i do make mistakes and last time i checked on you i saw a four word reply from Dean to end a promo and i will be honest with you here, it was kinda disappointing to see that but i didn't make an issue out of it cause you are one of the better Roleplayer's here, just thought you could have done better but don't worry, not going to ask you a reason for that either but you are right on your part and as i said earlier, mistakes happen.

And thanks, didn't sleep all night to get them up on time. :-)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:37 pm

XxJFxX wrote:

Well last time I checked its called god modding if it's done in a promo,.. but nonetheless.. This was done to promote storylines, Now i have been running this fed since a while now, and No one has ever had an issue with the things I do to promote storylines,.

Haha well JF.. I am not interested either after the lack of initiative.. and Yes it took a hell lot of time.. Amazing Stuff Rachit (Y) .. Seemed like a movie with the flashback, Creative Smile
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 pm

I was actually going to ask you but you are barely active here and i just cant keep running after a person
--I check the site every single day, leave me a message and I WILL answer

I saw a four word reply from Dean to end a promo and i will be honest with you here, it was kinda disappointing to see that
--I wasn't interested in that promo, I wasn't even going to reply to it in
the first place, but FTV told me to and put TBC: JF, so I had to

Mistakes happen.
--Believe me I KNOW! I'm not gonna bite you head off because of this lol, I'm
just lettting everyone know that those Dean Ambrose's parts have nothing
to do with me, that pathetic Dean that apeared on this show is not mine.
Just wanted to clear it all up to the other guys

And thanks, didn't sleep all night to get them up on time. :-)
--Well it was tooootally worth it, these results are great, congratulations
to you my friend

Well last time I checked its called god modding if it's done in a promo
--If it's not you character and you use him as you want, it's god-modding

No one has ever had an issue with the things I do to promote storylines,.
--The fact that no one complains doesn't make it right. It's like knowing
that your dad cheats on your mom but you choose to ignore it and not tell
anyone, it still isn't right

I am not interested either after the lack of initiative..
--I think everyone remembers that I started this feud, I made like 3 promos
in 2 days because I was really interested, then you choose to ignore things
about my promos and throw in another guy into our storyline, excuse me
for not paying attention to something that I wasn't planning to get into
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:12 pm

XxJFxX wrote:

Well last time I checked its called god modding if it's done in a promo
--If it's not you character and you use him as you want, it's god-modding

No one has ever had an issue with the things I do to promote storylines,.
--The fact that no one complains doesn't make it right. It's like knowing
that your dad cheats on your mom but you choose to ignore it and not tell
anyone, it still isn't right

I am not interested either after the lack of initiative..
--I think everyone remembers that I started this feud, I made like 3 promos
in 2 days because I was really interested, then you choose to ignore things
about my promos and throw in another guy into our storyline, excuse me
for not paying attention to something that I wasn't planning to get into

Mahn you really are a baby :/ You came to the site, and barely promod after those 3 promos.. and about your match with Jericho.. it has been almost a week since you hit that one ine promo which also took you 3 days to make.. you not only ruined tht segment but also our feud. if you have storylines in mind I will implement them.. ad again that was part of a storyline.. I asked you about it later but you were fine with it.. So please stop crying for once.. :l

They are fine with it because they like the storyline. They don't mind getting their characters hurt.. Because eventually it plays out as a good story.. They don't make a big deal about it and whine and cry about every single detail .. So Bitch please.. Shut up or Fuck off .. and I did read your promos.. but you hadn't posted a proper on since around 2-3 weeks.. so Yeah Sorry for not remembering everything you said.. Im a human.. If you got an issue wih that SUE ME, If i were you.. please stop crying and if realy bothers you just fuck off.. iM Done giving a shit to wht u have to say, I couldn't care less..
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:20 pm

This is awesome Twisted Evil now it's Ali's turn to answer lol Razz
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm

XxJFxX wrote:

Aww.. pussied out ? About time Razz
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm

feartheviper wrote:
XxJFxX wrote:

Aww.. pussied out ? About time Razz

Hmm you said you don't care about what I have to say didn't you? scratch (Shitty way to threat one of your "employees" btw) so there was no point to keep going if you're not open to new ideas
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:46 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
there was no point to keep going if you're not open to new ideas

Yet again your brain has failed to perceive what I am saying.. I am not open to people whining about how things should be, Specially if they are not active. Being Inactive isn't a crime.. But whining and complaining about things while you don't even put effort.. Couldn't give a rats ass abt ur complaining.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226197

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

OOC: damn what happened to this ppv topic? lol spam central now and crazy. real life feuds FTW XD
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225891

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:34 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
OOC: damn what happened to this ppv topic? lol spam central now and crazy. real life feuds FTW XD

Agreed hahah. Leave it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 am

feartheviper wrote:
XxJFxX wrote:
there was no point to keep going if you're not open to new ideas

Yet again your brain has failed to perceive what I am saying.. I am not open to people whining about how things should be, Specially if they are not active. Being Inactive isn't a crime.. But whining and complaining about things while you don't even put effort.. Couldn't give a rats ass abt ur complaining.

hmm didn't I say that? scratch
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226690

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:00 pm

lol Vintage JF always doing the drama Razz but anyways guys calm down...The PPV Results were done amazingly ...there just so damn good cheers ...Congratz to all Winners ..Dolph Ziggler Steals the show !!!
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 pm

xXALIXx wrote:
lol Vintage JF always doing the drama Razz

Someone has to do it Cool lol
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:35 pm

xXALIXx wrote:
lol Vintage JF always doing the drama Razz but anyways guys calm down...The PPV Results were done amazingly ...there just so damn good cheers ...Congratz to all Winners ..Dolph Ziggler Steals the show !!!

what show?
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226690

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 am

@Invader lol Nothing Razz
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 pm

XxJFxX wrote:

Ali's turn to answer, i probably think, that may not be the desirable answer you thought he would give. Ali is much more of a sport you see, i didn't even need to ask him before doing this and that was quite worse then your case and Invader he did kinda steal the show, stealing the show never really see's a good way or a bad way, you just got to be there for the moment and he was pretty much in it as Edge was. Razz
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247361

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:17 pm

damn...Lost both matches. Congrats to all winners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)   Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage in the Cage 14/4/2013 (Results)
Page 1 of 1