Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Game is Here

Go down 
+3
feartheviper
Haris619
Whack Ass
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:52 pm

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

The Game is Here 14oaubr

The game has joined XWI. I've got the body, I've got the ability, I've got the talent and I've got the brains.Let me explain something to you. I AM a lot of things. I am everything that I say I am. But the one thing that I definitely am not, is a good guy. So if you feel like playin' the Game, then jack I'm standing right here.I am the greatest wrestler in this company whether you like it or not, fact is fact.I am all set for my first match and the way i see it,that guy will be lucky who won't get in the ring with the Game.

I heard what rocky said .Well let me tell you something rocky,I'm triple h. I am The Game.Well i feel pretty bad for the chairman as he is a worse judge than my ex-wife in searching talents.Listen, run along, before I fold you up like a paper airplane and sail your ass out of this company Rock.Understand this Rocky,I'm the man around here and i do as i say and that's the way it works.

I am here to take what is mine,The World Championship.It's not about the paper, it's not about the fame and I don't know no guy here, but this is all about the game.The Game has arrived and he is better then Rock,brock and you got to believe it brother! Rock you can say you were the biggest in Hollywood but right now at XWI you can't even hold my jock. The Last time i met rock,he told me he wanted to screw me in the trunk of a car. I ask you, I mean, I got a message for rock, okay. Rocky, I am not your type. I'm interested in purely kicking your ass, and nothing else. Got me? So you just keep your burnt up banana in it's hammock, and you and I will get along just fine.

And let me explain something to you people. I do not sweat Rocky. I am not scared of Rocky. And as much as you might love him, you've got to come to the realization that Rocky is not championship material.You wanna know something, when you're as good as I am, you get used to people looking at you like that. You get used to jealous expressions coming your way. When you're that damn good, it's an every day occurrence Rocky,Jealousy!

Well i clearly missed out Brock,Well let me tell the respected chairman,The Next Big Thing, has no balls.Brock Lesnar knows that he doesn't belong in the same ring with me. Brock Lesnar knows that he can't hang with me in this ring. Brock Lesnar doesn't even belong speaking my name.The Fact is,the day i joined the company brock learned that his chances of getting the world title were over and he ran with his tail between his legs.

So Guys i just want to know one thing from you,Are you man Enough to play the game?

Triple H awaits their reply

TBC-ROCK OR BROCK

OOC:Guys need a feedback.Did a promo after years Razz

Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225500

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

as triple h is waiting for either the rock or brock lesnar to show up suddenly the rock's theme song hits the roof of the arena gets blown with a huge pop .The fans' in the arena just got on their feet and are bursting out with excitement and cheers.

The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling the atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience..The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands the Rock a mic,.The music stops and the lights become blue ,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" As he raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head he begins to speak

The Game is Here Rock_zps813116a5

Look at The Rock's competition! Look at him! It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap, and out came triple h if you had any idea who your dealing with and know your role jabaroni and shut your mouth because IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK,The Rock is gonna go through HHH like ex-lax goes through his fat-ass mama because FINALLY...THE ROCK...HAS COMEBACK to los angelos and lets look at the facts here i have given you an ass kicking of a life time when ever you went ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE the rock is man enough heck the rock has a pair of nuts in between his legs which cant be said for you and Who knew, that a man with 24 inch pythons would have half inch testicles and the rock said it before and he is going to say it again if the Rock hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni and the rock is going to lay the smackdown all over your candy ass and for the millions

the crowd repeats as loud as they can AND MILLIONS

of the rocks fans here and watching at home do us all a favour and poontang your ass on out of here if not The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown hotel and one last thing the rock does not care if its you or brock lesnar JUST BRING IT!!!

TBC:HHH OR BROCK LESNAR

Last edited by Haris619 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 am

Triple H starts to speak

The Game is Here 14oaubr

Very, very good Rock, all your dogs have barked when you rang the bell. Your test was successful.Why don't you make a contribution right now to my sanity, and do the one thing you never seem to be able to do...SHUT UP.I would spit in the face of every XWI fan by beating you in a match Crock.I ain't fakin', you should have smelled what The Rock was bakin.

When it comes to the Crock and the dudes, and the Crock hits, Rock Bottom. He has no choice, but to lay the smackdown on himself.Crock,i once went to a movie of yours and it was so good that i took a nap in the cinema and guess what, i missed the whole thing.

Triple H comes closer to Rock

You will look into my eyes and you will know I am The Game and that I am that damn good!I'm going to give you a match against me. Let's see what you've got, punk! I'll bring it,and you bring the balls, if you got any.Crock,your nothin' but a... nothin' but a... A BIG JERK! I said it! Crocky is nothing but a big jerk! I said the j-word, that's right.

Listen Crock...if I wanted this shit from you, I'd squeeze your head.Crock i am better than you even if you are in your prime.I'm telling you the truth when I tell you that I came to not fight you, not to defeat you, but I came to maim you,Crock. I came to end your career so you could go back home because this is not your game anymore.

Crock, you wanna tell your son, you wanna show your son what it means to be a man? Then when this is all said and done, Crock...you take your son, and you put him in your lap while you're sitting in your wheelchair, and you point out to him what a real man looks like. You point me out to him on TV, Crock.

Triple H rolls out of the ring and gets a sledge hammer and goes in the ring with it and starts to speak.

Don't hunt what you can't kill (displays sledgehammer) , Crock.I am the best there is and always will be the best.Well let me set you straight. You ain't seen nothin' yet...and if you screw with me, I promise I'll make your life a living hell!You see, pain is just temporary. But The Game, Rock, The Game is forever!

I thought there's no way the Rock is gonna walk out here next. Cause with an ego as big as his, he's gonna come out here last, make the big impression, get the big pop.I'm your daddy, Rock.

Crowd chants "asshole"

I think they are talking to you, Rock.

You better know your damn role, Rock because Rocky Tonight you are gonna be my bitch!

Suddenly Brock's theme music hits and hhh gets interrupted.

TBC-Brock Lesnar only

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 am

OCC : I am loving your promos guys, Waqas you have improved quiet alot (Y)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:17 am

OOC:just keepin it real Wink
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 am

Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Goes Wild (mixed reaction).

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look, The Rock and Triple h Look surprised,

Jerry Lawler : Oh my God..

Michael cole: Here Comes The Pain !! ,The former UFC Heavyweight Champion has finally arrived to XWI.

Jerry Lawler: i got goosebumps Cole.

Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction, as Brock gets near the ring he stops and keeps looking at the rock and triple h as they look at him, he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the riong,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he stands next to both triple h and the rock as they both turn towards him ,he takes a moment and then begins to speak .

Brock Lesnar

Both of you (points at the rock and triple h) are full of shit.I have been hearing you two talking shit for minutes now and it makes me sick, You keep talking trash which proves nothing , ive heard triple h say that i dont belong in the same ring with him? thats called trash talking which is pathetic ,and The Rock still the same guy never serious always joking around and when it comes to being serious u get your ass kicked.

Triple h is the same guy that promised everyone and told me years ago that he would defeat me ,ill give u this triple h you got balls claiming the same shit till now but that also makes you stupid, when u promised everyone you would beat me what happened? you came up short i broke your arm made u tap out ...and most importantly ended your career but u never learned anything from that still did ya? now your back with a healed up arm which is gonna get broken sooner than expected ,i did a mistake when i left you in that ring with a broken arm now im gonna break your body tear you limb from limb , my Point you always talk trash and you brag about stuff but in the end you just dont back it up , dont also forget what the undertaker did to you when you first faced him you said you would beat him you lost then you promised you would end the streak he kicked your ass again you can never back it up paul ..your getting to old for this ,you should go work backstage cause thats where you belong because if you think you belong in this ring old man i assure you im gonna put you in coma.

Brock smiles as triple h looks at him with anger.

I remember when i first debuted 3 months later i won king of the ring and got a Title shot against the Rock for the WWE championship ,The rock in his prime vs a rookie brock lesnar and well ,brock Lesnar did what he always does he kicks asses not like the rock who claims he will kick peoples asses but i dont just claim i get the job done rocky, I beat you to be the youngest WWE champion ever, ive beaten you both and u guys still dint learn anything you still joke around and talk trash thats because both of you got too old for this,Dwayne you should just go back to holywood before i bring the pain to you .

So you too keep dreaming because this ass kicking war machine will be the XWI World Champion,Right now im not happy with the way things are ...and you wanna know what makes me happy ,its simple beating people up makes me happy ,im here to destroy people im bringing the fight to any one who steps in my way ,Both of you keep joking ,keep insulting ,your just liars and i am real im stating the facts, Unlike the two of you ive worked my ass off to get to where i am today , i dint kiss the charimans ass or had sexual relationship with the chairmans daughter to get to the top ,i earned it ,Now im in A mood beat people up.

Brock Drops the Mic and looks to attack the Rock and Triple H but then he hears a yelling voice WAIT !!!

TBC: he knows who he is

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 am

' As Brock Lesnar gets closer to the Rock an Triple, With the fans anticipating a brawl everyone is intercepted by a long forgotten voice ''

Tej ll Owner

WAIT
Hold your horses people, You all want a fight you will get it. Febuary 16th is XWI's first Return and show. I have been watching how everyone's been claiming to be the best, to be the face of this company moreover what really caught my eye were the wrestlers claiming to be the Next XWI Champion.

Tej has a grin in his face and the wrestlers look puzzled

This Saturday, on XWI's first show there will be a tournament to decide the Next XWI Champion. The Tournament shall showcase 6 Superstars. 3 single matches, leading to a final triple threat show down to name the new Champion

The fans cheer loud and we see the wrestlers are in a state of shock

It will be Randy Orton VS JBL [Huge Cheers]

For the Second Match,
It Will be Triple H vs The Rock [Triple H and Rock stare at one another and the fans cheer even louder]

And for the final qualifier it will be
Brock Lesnar VS This man _________

Brock Lesnar is shocked ________ theme music hits

TBC : Anyone who wants a title shot qualifier match against Lesnar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225297

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

'' The lights turn off, the fans give a big reaction. We hear the screams and the lights turn on and its THE UNDERTAKER, He stands behind Brock. Rock and Triple H flee the ring and Lesnar looks puzzled still unaware that taker is behind. Lesnar looks behind and Taker goes holds his neck, but Lesnar pushes taker and leaves the ring. Lesnar is shocked with the arrival of the Undertaker,Taker takes a Mic and speaks.

The Undertaker ll The Phenom

Darkness has just entered the XWI, My path fr the Holy Grail is closer than ever. the way i see it, its... my time now. Now i came out here to address you Brock Lesnar, the owner of XWI was talking about.. me. I will be Your opponent on February 16, and i will... beat you, and i will.. be closer to the holy grail than ever before. I shall rise again and so shall the Darkness. Everyone in my path shall rest in peace, The XWI is to be feared, Because the Undertaker is Here

WIth that, the lights go off, and when it comes back on, the Undertaker is gone

Michael Cole: What does this mean Jerry

Jerry Lawler:Well, it means that Undertaker will face off with Brock Lesnar on February 15. this is going to get spicy, Cole

Michael Cole: you got that right, king

END OF RP

OOC: My RP is a bit rusty because, i haven't done it since a long time
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246916

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 pm

OOC: Good promos everyone, you can do better but still this segment was great, specially the end, I liked it a lot
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 pm

OOC: thanx man Smile
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225664

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 am

OOC: Looks like you guys didn't lose your touch yet, nice segment to start off things for the Main Title. Good Luck with your Match peeps. ^_^

P.S. - Waqas, you wanted a feedback. Like ftv said you have improved a lot from last time. I see you doing great things with HHH in the future already. Smile
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 am

OOC: Thanks @racky Smile Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Game is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game is Here   The Game is Here Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game is Here
Page 1 of 1