Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Its all about the Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226711

Its all about the Game Empty
PostSubject: Its all about the Game   Its all about the Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

Its all about the Game 14oaubr

I come day in day out proving to each and everyone of you including the GM's,the owners.I have been on a winning streak from the past 3 weeks.I have beaten the IC champ JBL , XWI Champ Randy Orton , Former XWI champ Dolph Ziggler, Jericho,brodus clay,Edge and list goes on and on.

Last night i beat Jericho and i forgot to say congratulations to the new XWI champ, so Congrats Randy on your new title but you won't have it for long because sooner or later the Game will take it away.I know i'm being arrogant but Arrogance is the truth.

You see, its as simple as this, if you mess with me, you have only one choice. You get your ass kicked.I get to face JBL again.I want a piece of JBL, why? Do you think I want this to continue? No i don't want this to continue because being an Intercontinental Champion Doesn't make you the best in the company.Being Triple H makes you the best in this company.

I don't actually want to face him again but you know, as they say...life's a bitch...then ya marry one.While i was coming down to the ring this Security Guy wishes me Good Luck against my match with JBL, but he forgot that Iam the Game, I don't need luck.This Game is not over, it is just beginning.

JBL, tonight at Warzone, you can bring 'em all. You can bring your family, you can bring your friends, you can bring Nancy Kerrigan, you can bring your buddy boy dolph, hell, you can bring the whole 1980 football Team, and it's not going to make a damn bit of a difference. Because I will get what I want. JBL I will Kick your Ass and there is not a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it.

JBL as far as i'm concerned,Tonight for you , its GAME OVER!!!!!!!

HHH drops the microphone and exits the ring as his theme music plays

End Of Rp

OOC: was having board exams so didn't drop a promo.I have a 7 days gap so thought of dropping one today.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226890

PostSubject: Re: Its all about the Game   Its all about the Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 am

OOC:Awesome promo !!
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226711

PostSubject: Re: Its all about the Game   Its all about the Game EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 pm

ooc: thanx man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its all about the Game   Its all about the Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Its all about the Game
Page 1 of 1