Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225297

Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for the superstar to entertain them, The Deadman's theme song hits the arena, and the whole arena goes beserk. the phenom makes his way towards the ring in a slow manner, and carefully enters the ring. he requests for a mike and starts to speak.

"Although I may..look dead, iam not really.. dead, but i am still very much.. the dead man, and this.. is still.. my yard. and there's one thing i need to make perfectly clear and that is that i will never pardon the guilty. and speaking of guilty... that brings me to my opponent... on the special show.. Brock Lesnar.Brock Lesnar is guilty of dark lie... lies that he will pay dearly for, when he goes up against.. the deadman. He thinks that he can fullfill the unlikely dream of defeating me at the special show, and achieving the holy grail. and i guess... the biggest lie of them all is the lie that he thinks he can carry my holy grail, the XWI championship. If he truly believes he can beat me, he can Rest In Peace.'

with that the undertaker is interupted by Brock Lesnar...]

TBC: Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Goes Wild (mixed reaction).

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look

Jerry Lawler : Oh My God i dint like the feeling of this .

Michael cole: Here Comes The Pain !!

Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction, as Brock gets near the ring he stops and keeps looking at the undertaker as he looks at him, he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the ring,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he stands face to face with taker looks him in the eye showing no fear and begins to speak .

Brock Lesnar

I Will not Rest in peace undertaker You will, you see dead man im a proud man a proud ass kicker ,your a legend but the problem is your legend will come to an end , your like 90 years old grandpa ,you shoudnt even be here ,trust me it would be a bad impact on your grandchildrens lives to see you get the ass kicking of a life time , see the problem is deadman i dont wanna be blamed for your death because what im gonna do to you on XWIs first show isnt gonna be comfertable to watch your either gonna die or be handicapped for the rest of your miserable life, face it your 90 years old ,i could break your bones just with a slam.

Taker Looks angry as Brock continues to speak.

I know what your thinking right now grandpa , Your thinking im overconfident but thats a lie,im being honest im stating the facts here everybody in this arena and people watching home knows you wouldnt stand a chance against me ,in your prime you never defeated me what makes you think you can beat me now? ill answer that your old aged thus u became mentally retarded because you have been competeing for years ,im trying to help you out here , you need to goto a doctor and i assure you he will tell u not to take this fight ,Ill give you a choice dont show up in our match for your own sake incase you dont wanna be handicapped or dig your grave deadman and when i mean dig your grave i mean it no shitty gimmicks this is real ..XWI is real, i am Real, a former UFC heavyweight Champion the master of the brocktagon.

crowd boos as lesnar continues to speak.

By the way who are you to claim that im guilty or a liar ? what are you judge dread or batman?Your full of shit deadman ,so get this inside that thick skull of yours ,on the 16th of febuary im bringing the pain ..i am gonna cause utter freaking chaos ,weather its you randy jbl ,rock or triple h i am gonna beat you and then who ever i face inside that steel cage,i will kick there asses and become the Undisputed XWI champion ,then im gonna celebrate ..go back home get on top of my wife .drink as much beer as i can and have fun,So deadman how about you make a smart decision and dont show up on the 16th and i automatically enter the steel cage which makes it easier for me to kick there asses so what do you think grand pa?

Brock waits for Takers reply.

TBC: THE UNDERTAKER

Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 am

As Brock Lesnar finishes speaking, Undertaker gives him a deathly cold look, and pics up the mic to speak

The Undertaker

Brock.. Umm.. lemme tell you this. I have been wrestling since more than 2 decades now, aND i Have stood face to face with soo many wrestlers and heard to all the crap they had to say, But for the first time ever, don't really knw how to take u seriously here.. Im trying so hard to keep a straight face here, But thts the true fact, You threaten to kill me in that ring, really Lesnar, well i just really don't know how to comment of that. If u were trying to be funny, all i got to say is ur stupidity realy does make me laugh, and for the fact that you repeat the same crap over and over again.. For Once.. shut your Mouth and fight. You are up against the Deadman.. and that's no joke.. you can try being funny and think whatever you want about me, but when you step in that ring, just like your jokes, You will be a terrible fail when you come accross the darkest force known to the XWI.. The Phenom shall Take you down, and Walk out of the show with the Holy Grail that just so belongs to me.

Brock Lesnar, I am the darkest, deadliest man on XWI, if you choose to make an enemy out of me, you can consider yourself dead. you may think your bringing the pain, brock lesnar,but believe me, on the 16th of february, you will not be bringing the pain, but you should bring a cascet because, after i beat you, i will send your soul to pit of hell, where all the souls that have defied me have gone. There is a reason for my 20-0 wrestlemania streak. that reason is not worth you knowing.

you know what.. this is XWI.. so for once could you shut up about UFC or WWE.. because fact is.. No one here really gives a fuck, I am soo out of my gimmick but thats what your stupid comments have done.

I am going to have the same streak in the XWI and more will come, and more will fall, and you know who will be the source of that? YOU. you will be the first person i beat and with that single win, darkness will spread like rapid fire. You should not have defied someone who can control darkness, Brock Lesnar because on the 16th of January, in this very ring,(pointing at ring) you will see darkness at its worst and the phenom will send your soul to the bottomless pit of hell, where it will Rest In Peace.

As Lesnar starts to speak, the lights go off and there is a short silence, when the lights come back on, the undertaker is gone. Brock Lesnar is puzzled and scared but slowly starts to leave the ring.

Michael Cole: what does this mean Jerry.

Jerry Lawler: i dont know, but one things for sure, both men are not going to go down without a fight

END OF RP

OOC: feedback would be appreciated

Last edited by elitekiller on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am

OOC: amazing segment the match is heated up Smile
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248593

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:35 am

OCC : Wow.. realli good reply.. EK .. Nice segement guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 am

thanks ftv. good segment ali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar   Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace, Brock Lesnar
Page 1 of 1