Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225897

Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW   Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:56 am

As the lights go off, The Undertaker is seeing standing in the ring with anger in his eyes. he picks up a mic and starts to talk

The Undertaker

Big Show, Big Show, Big Show(Undertaker sighs) you thought you were so great in attacking me and Kane. What you dont know is that me and kane can crush you like a little ant, Big show, so watch out because me and kane might just team up and kick your sorry ass. maybe next time, you should plan your movements more carefully because when the time comes and i face you for your Undisputed championship, you aint gonna stand up so tall again, Big Show. You are on a road trip to HELL. If Kane accepts my offer, me and him shall destroy you and make you wish that you were never born.

you see, big show, unlike you, i will actually deserve my title instead of winning it by luck. when i tombstone you, you will wish you were never seen on XWI. And unlike you, when i win the undisputed championship, i wont get carried away and forget about my tag team partner. i will take him with me and let him share the glory with me. you see big show, we didnt need you to get the unified tag team championships. we dont need you at all. now you have all of XWI against you and unless you manipulate some other fool to get on your side and use him just like you TRIED to use us,, you can just REST IN PEACE.

TBC: Big Show and Kane
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226100

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW   Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 pm

the undertaker is waiting for big show or kane as kane's theme song hits the arena with a huge fire explosion and the crowd start there boos.

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face and the tag team title is seen around his waist he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red . kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

i dont care what big show did because things like this happen in this busness no tag team alsts for our but what made me angry was he chockslammed ME ? the big red monster a demon that others fear more than the end of the world,well if big show doesnt know what that means when i take his soul he will understand everything,i accept your offer brother i want bigshow to suffer i would hav taken him one on one but i want you also to share my vengeance upon him and im sure on judgement day you are gonna make big show scream in pain after that we face him in a handicap 2 on 1 match there we will make him pay for his sins and take all life left in him .

kane stops for a moment and starts laughing.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

Face it big show the only reason you hav possesion over the holy grail which undertaker is gonna take from you on judgement day is because of you are nothing i was dominating everyone and you thre me from the back i was gonna make you pay then but i thought let me wait and see,you think i was under a spell of yours ? i was waiting for the right moment to pounce but you did it before and since you have a death wish i am willing to give you,big show we shall give you no mercy and you know u cant beat us.

UNDERTAKER SMILES

now kane and the undertaker wait for the bigshow

TBC:BIGSHOW
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247511

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW   Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:10 pm

As Undertaker and Kane Wait For The Big Show's Reply... The Lights go off and The Theme Song hits

As The Undertaker and Kane are seen with an Angry Look On their Face and When The Lights turn back On The Big Show Is Seen with A smile On his face and He Then Mocks The Undertaker by mocking The Undertaker's Signature taunt.. A staff Member Then Proceeds To give The Big Show A microphone.... As he does, The Big Show Begins To speak.

||The Worlds Largest Athlete||

Well..well...well look Who it is , Its Deadman Undertaker and Devils Favorite asshole ,"The Person Who Lives In the Afterlife" Kane. So First Let Me come To the Deadman. Well Deadman you Think Of Beating Me?? At ROYAL PRIDE well That ain't Happening so Forget about it, Well I'll tell The reason Why I betrayed You Both By K.O punching The Deadman .... and Chockeslaming The devils Favorite Asshole Oh wait Deadman Did You lose a tooth, Oh Yeah It Must Have came off When i K.O punched Your Face in this very ring.[The Fans Cheer]
Oh Yeah I think I should Show you Guys This Awesome Video of Me K.O Punching DEADMAN.

The Big Show Plays The Video and Undertaker and Kane are seen With An Angry Look On their Faces

Big Show Continuous To Speak..

Liked it Well I did, So DEADMAN I'll Just Say One more Thing 'After ROYAL PRIDE' your Going To be A Dead body and You Will "REST IN HELL'

and The Reason I betrayed you both was because When You Both Won The Tag - Tittles I thought that You guys would go in the road For The Tag - Tittles and I would Go on The Road To the Undisputed Tittle but when You won the Fatal Four Way Deadman That's The time You interfered In my Road and all i wanted was less Competition but You Just gave me the Opposite and When You told That You would Not have Any Mercy on Me That felt Like You wanted to Crush Me Ever Since You Joined This Team and The Same You Did Kane. Now Let Me Move On to The Person who Lives In the Afterlife and The Devils Favorite asshole "KANE", Well Kane You say I won The Undisputed Tittle By Fluke?? Well Who was The one Who eliminated you from The battle royal? So You and Deadman over here want an Handicap match against me well My answer Is 'NO' because it ain't gonna be a handicap match Kane.. Its Going To be ME VS YOU, I am going To Give you an Advantage That The Stipulation is Going To be An Inferno Match.... But If You Lose You Have to take off Your MASK!!

Jerry Lawler: Oh My god What If Kane Loses,Cole.

Michael Cole:Well Atleast we get To Know if Kane's a Monster Or Human?

Jerry Lawler: Well He Still Has To take His decision..

The Big Show Waits For Kane's Reply...

TBC: Kane [ Devils Favorite Asshole ]

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW   Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:33 am

as big show stops and waits for kanes reply a vidoe opens in the screen showing the Friday night Frenzy GM he now begins to speak.

FNF GM: hold on there guys,let me make this fair enough ,kanes mask is really important to him .like the undisputed title is important to u big show .so kane will put his mask on the line only if u put the undisputed championship on the line ,so that we can make it a mask vs title inferno match ,good luck to u all it is your choice .
TBC:THE BIG SHOW .

OOC: end the rp i replied for haris ,his internet is gone it will come bak next week hopefully

Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247511

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW   Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am

Big Show Begins To Speak....

If i have too put my UNDISPUTED TITTLE for Kane's Mask...... I will do it....... and Kane you Should Start praying for yourself cause after FRIDAY NIGHT FRENZY your mask is Gone.... and Undertaker you Should Closely Watch what i am going to do on FRIDAY NIGHT FRENZY to your pathetic and Weak Brother.... He's Just Like you .. a Pathetic Weakling , and after i am done with Kane , I am going to RIP you apart at ROYAL PRIDE.. you will witness The pain Of The Big Show!!

Big Drops The Mic and Leaves The ring

Jerry Lawler: Big Show Seems Really angry Cole...

Michael Cole:Will Big Show be able To Prove Himself Worthy For The UNDISPUTED TITTLE or Will The Brothers Overcome The Big Show..

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW   Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace, BIG SHOW
Page 1 of 1