Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results

Go down 
+2
RyanWolf
feartheviper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248693

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 pm

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results 6yect5

This past week on Friday Night Frenzy we saw The Ultimate Opportunist make the best of his opportunity by beating the XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler. Which further continued in the open arena when Edge and Tej had a heated argument eventually leading to the main event for tonight with 2 pairs of rivals facing off. It will be Randy Orton and Triple H taking on Dolph Ziggler and Edge. There four superstars are in the run for the title, After Orton knocking Triple H out of the race. We also saw Edge and Orton hitting heads with Orton getting the final say after a RKO. In other big events, We also saw the Undertaker be crowned as the New Intercontinental Champion as he beat 5 other men in the Battle Royal after a bad losing streak, tonight he looks to face Tej's JBL who looks determined more than ever to knock down the Phenom and break his momentum, and finally we saw CM Punk beat Randy Orton to continue his unbeaten streak, tonight he looks to face two men in one ring in a triple threat match, While on the other side two me who are yet to get a win The Rock and Jericho look to face each other. Tonight. Many questions shall be determined after tonight, Will the two teams be able to work well together and if yes who will come out the victor, Will the Undertaker make a statement tonight and will CM Punk's unbeaten streak continue. You will get the answer to your questions here tonight as we welcome you to Monday Night Massacre ''

◄☼► Opening Match ◄☼►
Singles ~ Extreme Rules

Ted Dibiase [Scsa#1fan] Vs. Alberto Del Rio [Badger]

-------------------------

'' The scene opens and the camera focuses on Jericho who is walking along the high way, He doesn't seem like a happy man who gets encountered with no better news as Josh Matthews interrupts him. ''

Josh Matthews
Jericho I would like to know your comments about what's been happening with you for the past couple of weeks

Chris Jericho
Josh I am in no mind set to answer that right to, Just..

Josh Matthews
Everyones been talking about the losing streak that you have been going through, Is it because you have lost touch, people say you are no longer the man you were, and what is your mind set coming in tonight in your match against the Rock who has been in a losing streak of his own

Chris Jericho
Listen up Josh, and everyone with an inch of a doubt that I have lost touch Listen up real quick, I am not happy with what's going on and I am not here to give excuses. Tonight it will come to an end, Rock's in the same situation that I am in. So my mind set won't affect the results of the match up. Tonight I will make my statement.. and

'' Just as Jericho talks.. he is intercepted by CM Punk who comes in between with a cocky smirk on his face, as He makes Josh turn the Mic to himself as he begins to speak ''

CM Punk
Oh Please not you again. Haven't we heard your sad story before ? Same old story, same old results. All you are doing is making a mockery out of yourself in front of these people, every night you step in that ring.

[Jericho stares at Punk as he doesn't seem happy one bit, and Punk stares back and smirks wildly ]

The Only thing that you are the best at right now is losing, intact you have perfected the art in such a way that even a jobber would feel better about his performance after seeing the way you deal with your opponents in the ring.

[CM Punk pauses and continues]

But unlike you Chris, I am everything you ever wanted to be. I have won every contest in that ring since day 1. Yeah I am sure you remember that day. You tapped out like the loser you have always been. Where as I have moved on to bigger things and kept doing what I am best at, WINNING !

[Chris Jericho looks away for a while as we can see Punk's words really pinching him from within as CM Punk just smirks and waits for Jericho's eyes

I know it's hard to admit it Chris but the reality is in front of you and all you are doing is running away from it, the reality is you are no longer the person you once used to be, reality is that all you are right now is a washed up old talent who needs to be thrown out of this business as soon as possible before you stink more than you already do, Finally the reality is that at the end of the day when all is said and done, All you are is nothing but at being a LOSER.

[Crowd BOOs Loud, and Jericho and Punk come face to face as Jericho replies]

Chris Jericho
Looks like I have a lot of people to prove including you that I am STILL the Best in the World what I do.... [Pause] And i will Punk.. Just Watch Me

'' Jericho and Punk have a stare down, as Jericho leaves and Punk just shakes his head and the scene fades and comes to an end ''

--------------------------------

◄☼► Match Two ◄☼►
Singles ~ Extreme Rules

Chris Jericho [feartheviper] Vs. The Rock [Haris619]

'' Jericho looks shocked, he is in dis belief. Jericho doesn't look in the right state of mind, as he starting kicking the ring and holds his head. Then he rolls out of the ring to the ring area as he takes the chair and bangs the announcer table with it and throws the chair away ''

Michael Cole : What the hell is wrong with Jericho. Is he out of his mind

Jerry Lawler : He is in shock Cole, he can't believe he lost Again

[Fans then start a loud Y2J Chants ]

'' Jericho continues to look here and there in disbelief, but seems to be in his own world. He walks down the ramp hitting himself and the barricade on his way back and walks along he hall way being very disappointed, as he walks CM Punk comes in the scene.. as Jericho Stops. CM Punk smiles wildly and says

I Told you so [Smirk]

Jericho doesn't look happy one bit he comes closer and throws a hard right hand punch across Punk's face. Punk falls to the ground he gets back up and Jericho screams as he throws hard steel dumpster. He then gets a chair which is at his sight and smashes Punk's head which gets squashed in between the steel chair and the hard dumpster and body repeatedly. We hear him breathing heavily.. as he eventually stops with Punk completely knocked out bleeding.

Michael Cole : Ohh My Gawd King, What the Hell just happened, Someone call the medics, Punk needs medical attention

Jerry Lawler : And So does Jericho, I am sure Punk did not see that coming, Punk pushed the wrong buttons tonight, and he still got a match coming up in a while

'' The Fans seem totally shocked by what they just Witnessed, we see Jericho still standing there as the referee and Medics take care and examine Punk, as Jericho still has the look of shock on his face as he walks away and the camera fades ''

◄☼► Mid Card Match ◄☼►
Singles ~ Falls Count Anywhere

The Undertaker [EliteKiller] Vs. JBL [DylanJames]

Michael Cole - Ladies and Gentlemen we have just received the details about Punk's injury, he will not be able to compete tonight Making the next match a Singles Match.

Jerry Lawler - I really am shocked Cole, By what we just saw. The next match will be Shawn Vs Kane courtesy Chris Jericho

◄☼► Match Four ◄☼►
Triple Threat ~ Extreme Rules

Shawn Michaels [JF] Vs. Kane [GamingLegend]

☼► Main Event ◄☼►
Tag Team ~ No Disqualification

Triple H [WhackAss] & Randy Orton [RyanWolf]
Vs.
Dolph Ziggler [Ali] & Edge [Invader-X]

'' As the match is over, Triple H and Randy Orton celebrate their victory, As they step out of the ring, Edge is tries to get himself together by trying to stand up on his feet with the help of ropes, Ziggler scouts him from behind and just ad Edge gets on his feet Ziggler hits the Zig Zag and Edge is knocked out, the fans boo Loud as the official hands Ziggler his title and he raises it.

Just then Tej's music hits. The fans boo even louder as the chairman of the XWI Walks in with a Mic in his hands.

He has an arrogant smirk on his face as he starts to speak. ''

TeJ - Owner It's good you haven't left the arena yet Orton, Because I have a big news here for you and the man with the big mouth here Edge. Firstly congratulations Orton on getting his mouth shut and secondly Orton I congratulate you once again as You have just been granted yourself with a contender match.

[Orton gets a smirk on his face as he looks at Edge who is out cold]

This Friday you will go one on one with Edge and I wish you best of luck for your match On FNF.
Now Edfe I want you to hear this clearly, You wanted a chance you got it. But ..

[TeJ smirks]

Don't be too sure about your chances Edge. You see Edge, you don't really realize the seriousness of the situation you have gotten yourself into. You tried to make a name for yourself on MY EXPENSE and well Edge [Tej Laughs], that is just the most stupidest thing you have ever done in your life. Ziggler being the champion never affected you but you had to try being the 'hero' to all these fans. You had to get me to snap.

Let me just cut to the chase Edge, You got yourself a match on FNF against Randy Orton as you know, what you don't know is your match will have a special referee and the referee will be Dolph Ziggler.

[Tej just smiles and Ziggler has a even bigger smile on his face as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225847

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm

great results. love the outcome of all the matches

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226340

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 am

Awesome Results Very Happy the XWI Title storyline is interesting !!
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226161

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225474

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 am

xXALIXx wrote:

What did you expect?

Whack Ass wrote:
Spoiler:

What are you talking about? What did you smoke this morning?
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226161

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 am

Invader-X wrote:
xXALIXx wrote:

What did you expect?

Whack Ass wrote:
Spoiler:

What are you talking about? What did you smoke this morning?

the storyline is surrounded by contenders who deserve the belt -.- and i hope i'll get a chance to get to the title
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247011

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 am

LMFAO.. I Beat Shawn with a superkick.. never seen Kane hit a super kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results
Page 1 of 1