Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249493

XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:17 pm

XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results 1e9qth

As days pass by, we come closer to RAGE in the CAGE, With the PPV's Official card out, Stakes are high and every match becomes a way to prove yourself and make a statement. With all Wrestlers having a high stake with the title and the big matches. Tonight MNW has its main focus on the Main Event tonight.. after weeks and weeks of successful wins. Tonight Daniel Bryan faces possibly his toughest opponent for the night Randy Orton in a 2 out of 3 falls match. Will his unbeaten streak of 7-0 continue or will the Viper strike and knock down Daniel Bryan. We also have a very special announcement tonight by Tej and lots more up tonight, so stay tuned to Monday Night Warzone

'' The Show starts as The Camera plays a Video to promote the Edge Vs Ziggler's Match Career VS Career ''

|| Opening Match ||
|| Singles - Extreme Rules ||
Dolph Ziggler [Ali] Vs. GoldBerg [JoshEagle]

'' The Camera hits and we are live, the camera shows a quic view of the place.. As the fans are excited.. Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He looks very happy and Tej starts to talk ''

XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results RenderedImage3-1

Expecting someone else [BOO], Well sorry to disappoint you people but tonight I am running the show. Decided Invader has done quiet a good job around here... and gave him a week off.. As you all know a Pay Per View Rage in a Cage will be up by Next week and it's only appropriate that I get things hyped up *BOO*

What better way to start the show, than having the SHOWW OFF steal the show in the very first match. Now for the next match. Edge I am sorry to disappoint you but your opponent for the night The Rock is still busy after the attack he suffered Last Week. That brings me to my major announcement.

As you ALL KNOW the XWI Title is an Interbrand Title, which is currectnly held by Randy Orton. This title may be with the MNW Superstar but yet it is an interbrand title. While Cody Rhodes holds the Intercontinental title which is a FNF Title. On Next Sunday, i Will bring back the Hardcore title which will be the Midcard title for MNW.

[The Fans give a Huge Reaction]

Now that brings me to your next question, Who will be in that match. Well it will firstly be a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match. the Match will have the Unbeaten Daniel Bryan, facing the Unbeaten Roman Reigns, Cenation's very own John Cena and this man.

'' Tej has a smile on his face as the fans scream loud in anticipation all of a Sudden a strange theme hits ''

'' Seth Rollins comes out to the ring with a smirk ''

Please let me Welcome Seth Rollins *Fans give a big mixed Reaction* He will make his debut tonight as he takes on Edge

|| Match Two ||
|| Singles - No Holds barred ||

Seth Rollins [Rachit] Vs. Edge [Invader - X]

Spoiler:

|| Mid Card - Main Event ||
|| Singles - Falls Count Anywhere ||

John Cena [EliteKiller] Vs. Roman Reigns [DylanJames]

*The scene opens up in the XWI MNM arena. The crowd is relaxing when all of a sudden, an image appears on the screen with a camera rested on the ground. A man picks up the camera and points it right at his face as it reveals Roman Reigns. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Reigns has a straight face. He begins to speak.*

Roman Reigns:
I am not a happy man tonight *Pause* As you know I had plans to face off against Kane, but for some apparent reason I am put up to face against John Cena. Now as you all heard earlier. I have been given a title shot in a Fatal four way. A title which will be mine in 6 days. Now one of my Opponent for that night happens to be John Cena, the Only man among all my other opponent who isn't unbeaten.

Now tonight I will not compete. John Cena wasn't ever meant to be my opponent and Now that he is.. and now that he is my opponent on sunday. I want him to take this time to think about his chances when he clearly doesn't belong among 3 Unbeaten Superstars

*He drops the camera on the ground as the scene fades to black*

|| Match Four ||
|| Singles - Extreme Rules ||

Kane [GamingLegend] Vs. Sheamus [Waqas]

|| Main Event ||
|| Non - Title ||
|| Singles - 2 out of 3 falls ||

Randy Orton [RyanWolf] Vs. Daniel Bryan [Feartheviper]

Spoiler:

OCC : Hope you don't mind that promo DJ, I needed to make an angle with what was happening. and this seemed to make the most sense to me.

Last edited by feartheviper on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226647

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Great show but omg what a joke hoe does Daniel Bryan win again. especially against Orton. idk how this streak is possible
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
Great show but omg what a joke hoe does Daniel Bryan win again. especially against Orton. idk how this streak is possible

lol yeah.. i was actually hoping for you to end it so we can feud later. i don't even know what to do with his character yet. I wish Jericho has a big win streak. it's almost funny. All his matches.. he kind of always pulls a upset and wins out of no where and card edited
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226274

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:37 pm

How the hell did Edge lose to rollins?
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Invader-X wrote:
How the hell did Edge lose to rollins?

Its a Game :l everyone has the same overall.. lol I can't answer your question..
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226341

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 pm

No problem man, I didn't care. Just glad I'm on the PPV card.
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227140

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 am

Amazing Show all hyped up for this Sundays PPV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI- Monday Night Massacre Results
Page 1 of 1