Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249493

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 pm

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Ayopbl

After an amazing Pay Per View.. TeJ had a huge announcement last Monday with the introduction of the ''King Of Extreme''. With many new superstars joining in and many old leaving.. the XWI saw the departure of Stone Cold and Booker T last Friday. In the past few weeks all eyes have been on Randy Orton. With the number of targets increasing day by day.. Orton after a heated argument with Punk Ziggler Ambrose and Ziggler.. was rewarded with a statement made by a furious Cody Rhodes who looks to make a huge statement tonight. Randy Orton has all the pressure here tonight as he battles FNF's Intercontinental Champion in the first ever Champion vs Champion match. Talking about Champions. we have the Unbeaten Hardcore Champion Daniel Bryan taking on an Unbeaten Shawn Michaels. Now the two men had a stare down a while back.. and Shawn has been on quiet on a role.. but Nothing to as big of a roll Daniel Bryan been. This will be his first match after the fatal four way victory for the title.. and He is also just one win away from the 10-0 Streak. We also have Jeff Hardy taking on Ziggler in the first match.. they both too had a face down and tonight Jeff Hardy looks to show Ziggler why he is the King when it comes to Extreme. That match will be a King of Extreme Qualifying Match along with Roman Reigns vs John Cena. Roman Reigns has been making many strong statements, but what he hasn't done is gotten some good wins.. Tonight he takes on John Cena..and winning here tonight will be a statement people will have to take seriously and Finally we have Seth Rollins taking on Sheamus.. Seth Rollins again has given the world a very different and unique character which has gotten some amount of success here in the XWI. There is lot of action here tonight so stay tuned to Monday Night Warzone as things couldn't get any better.

Michael Cole : Ladies and Gentlemen please let me welcome you all to Monday Night Warzone on this exciting show we got here for you tonight live from Saint Louis.

Jerry Lawler : Tonight we got some huge matches and I am sure lots of surprises.

Michael Cole : Absolutely King.. Last Monday we saw the introduction to Jeff Hardy and the King of Extreme.. I am personally really looking forward to the Main Event

Jerry Lawler :So am I Cole, and I am pretty sure the General Managers of both the brands will have their eyes on that match..

The scene ends and now the shot goes to the parking lot we see a black limo arriving to the building. The driver comes out and goes and opens the door. Everything is silent as everyone is waiting for someone to come out. Finally a leg pops out of the car and the camera focuses on both feet descending to the ground. The camera slowly goes up showing the elegant suit that the man is wearing until It finally reaches the man’s face showing to everyone that is non-other than PAUL HEYMAN. The crowd quickly erupts with loud cheers as Heyman smirks and tips the driver

Thank you my good man

Paul then starts walking towards the door as the camera follows him until the screen fades to black sending the show to a commercial break

|| Opening Match ||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||
Sheamus [Whack-Ass] Vs. Seth Rollins [Rachit]

"The scene starts and we see Seth Rollins heading his way back to the locker room after another disappointing outing in the ring. Fatigue is clearly seen on his face as he is in a lot of pain, just then he accidentally collides with a senior staff member who has a bunch of paper work in his hands and it all goes down in a mess as Rollins who is already in a bad mood starts to speak "

God's Last Gift Aka Seth Rollins.

Jesus! Can't you just watch your damn way old man?

Senior Staff Member.

Ahh, i am so sorry. I am actually in a hurry and need to rush to the GM's Office, can you please help me clear this mess up ?

Do i look so jobless ? No, i don't. Help yourself old man.

Rollins doesn't really seem too keen on helping the staff member and starts to move away but just after a few steps, he looks back again and see's the old man having a tough time fixing up the mess and Rollins suddenly decides to help him and starts speaking the following simultaneously.

Well, i am sorry too. I am just not in the best of moods right now, wasn't supposed to be that rude to you Sir.

Senior Staff Member.

That's alright, i can actually see that from your face. What's wrong son ?

What's wrong ? I wish, i had an answer to that but well looks like you didn't really watch my match a while ago or maybe you are a Randy Orton, CM Punk or a certain Cody Rhodes fanatic ? But i completely understand that, who can possibly take out time to watch some jobber open the show and well, not many people follow me anyways.

Senior Staff Member.

No, don't get me wrong son, i have been working here and also in different companies for forever now. This is my bread and butter and as a matter of fact, i have seen you compete a couple of times elsewhere but never really got the chance to tell you that you are amazingly talented and one of the most gifted athletes, i have ever come across!

Oh really ? I think, you are just being modest cause after seeing myself fail again and again, things aren't the same anymore! I just feel like giving up but i am bonded with my contract.

Senior Staff Member.

Well son, please don't be so low about yourself but anyways now that you have shared your problems with me, i would like to ask you something. Honoring your god is your only motive as to why you chose wrestling as a proffession ?

Yes it is, why would you ask that ?

Senior Staff Member.

Then, i am not really surprised with the outcome. You rightfully deserve it too.

What ? How can you even say that, i have dedicated my entire life for a good cause and this is nothing close to what i deserve. Only an Atheist can share the same views as you.

Senior Staff Member.

Maybe or maybe not, it's not really about being a follower or a non- believer but since your raised the point, i would like to tell you that i have been an avid follower myself and when ever i get spare time, i make it a point to go to the church since i have made a lot of memories there, my daughter was a regular choir member there and as a father, it was indeed one of the proudest feelings i have ever had but i blew it. You know why ? Cause i never believed in her talent, i never thought that she wanted to make her hobby her profession cause i had seen other dreams for her and she gave up on her life, that was the end.

I am so sorry to hear that sir, i feel horrible for my behavior now.

Senior Staff Member.

You don't need to be sorry son, just don't repeat the same mistake she did because of my lack of visible support. Never mix religion with your passion. Keep fighting for your dream and don't even think of giving up cause even God doesn't help people who can't help themselves. So yeah, if you learned anything from my story, be smart and do what's best for you and if you are able to do that, maybe success is right around the corner. Ah, i totally forgot about the job in hand, time flies i guess! An abrupt goodbye for now but i will be watching you closely.

The senior staff member leaves Rollins abruptly in an emotional trauma as the rookie is speechless for a while, he suddenly starts nodding his head and a sense of motivation can be seen on his face as the scene fades to black.

|| Match Two ||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
||King Of Extreme Qualifying||[/i]
Roman Reigns [DylanJames] Vs. John Cena [EliteKiller]

'' The Scene Opens and backstage with Josh Matthews ''

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Ladies and Gentlemen, Please let me welcome my guest at this time The Unbeaten Hardcore Champion Daniel Bryan

'' Daniel Bryan walks in with a smile of his face, He has the Hardcore title shinning on his shoulder as Josh takes the mic to his mouth and begins to speak ''

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Daniel.. you have been proving yourself ever since you stepped in the XWI... You won that big Fatal Four way and won that Hardcore title but yet people say your win streak has been 'lucky' and now tonight you take on someone who was once your mentor.. A man who is a Legend without question. How do you think will you be able to beat the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels tonight

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten Champion : Josh.. I have fought my ass to become who I am. My road in the XWI has been hard. Now I have beaten big names in the XWI... I have beaten Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton, JBL.. and many more. I have 9 wins in a row.. any kid from the side walk can tell you.. you can get lucky once.. lucky twice.. But lucky 9 times. Now whoever thinks i am 'Lucky' can fuck themselves.. Because fact is I have proven myself. Now I have Shawn Michaels walk in my show and talk about his past. NOO NOO NOOO..

I will not have him talk about being a legend.. Cause here in the XWI.. He is NOTHING. I am the Legend. Now Shawn MIGHT have taught me few things back in the day, But right Now I am far better. I am the best and Shawn needs to learn to respect me and STAY out of my way.

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Daniel.. butt what about..

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten Champion : NOO.. I don't want to hear it.. Alright then.. You know I am tiered of people calling my streak a fluke.. Now Shawn If you are watching this. Well 'Legend' .. guess what. If I lose tonight. I will Give you a title shot on next Monday.. and If I win. I am done with you. I am going to take every one of the superstars who THINK that my streaks a fluke.. I am going to BEAT and Embarrass them.

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Well Daniel.. that was one MAJOR announcement there.. Are you sure about that..

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten Champion : YES I AM Josh

[Daniel looks pissed as he gets closer to Josh]

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Well Best of Luck Daniel.. but before you go.. I have one last question. Everyone wants to know your thoughts about the Main Event tonight. With you being a Champion.. just like both of them.. And you being an Unbeaten one once again just like Cody Rhodes.. and You also happen to beat Randy Orton. Now you and Cody have been on the same path for soo long, what are your thoughts on the situation between both of them and how do you feel about not being mentioned in it.

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten Champion : That's an intresting one Josh. I watched FNF and I Watched the face off they had in the Open Arena. I always respected Cody.. He holds an Unbeaten streak.. holds a Mid Card title and has proven everyone that he is a threat. Now he plans to face Randy Orton. Now I have beaten Randy Orton and well tonight isn't just a matter of who is better. It involves the Reputation of MNW itself. As much as I hate Randy Orton I support him tonight, Because I certainly wouldn't want my brand to be embarrassed by Cody Rhodes. Now as you may say.. its quiet clear Cody took the easy way nonetheless.. I always had respect but he lost mine the moment he talked about his title being bigger than the XWI Championship.

I have beaten Orton.. if he really thought he wanted to make a statement.. I would be the perfect opponent.. But well wouldn't blame him. My stats must have scared him off.. and that's alright. Because tonight I will be watching and if .. If god forbid Randy Orton loses tonight. Cody I would hold that smile because he will have me pointing a target at him.. and It won't be a pretty one.

'' Daniel Bryan walks away as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

|| Mid Card - Main Event||
Shawn Micheals [HBK] Vs. Daniel Bryan [FearTheViper]

Spoiler:

The scene fades into the backstage where we see Paul Heyman speaking with a couple of wrestlers that he’s familiar with. From behind Josh Matthews approaches him and pokes him in the shoulder so he turns around

Can I have a minute with you?

Heyman sighs and nods approving this interview

Paul, I believe everyone is as surprised as I am for seeing you here. So there are a lot of questions in the air that I think need to be answered. Why are you here? When did you sign? How did you…

Heyman puts his hand up stopping Josh from talking

Ho-Hold on hold. Every single question that the people has, is going to be answered IN FRONT of the people, not here in this dirty hallway to you a dirty reporter. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have business to take care of

Paul walks away from the shot leaving a puzzled Matthews looking at him as he leaves. The screen fades out as the scene changes to the ring for the next match

|| Match Four ||
||King Of Extreme Qualifying||

Dolph Ziggler [Ali] Vs. Jeff Hardy [Invader-X]

The camera shows a panoramic view of the arena as Justin Roberts speaks

XWI Universe please welcome…Paul..HEYMAN!

The adult audience in attendance quickly stand on their feet cheering for the famous and polemic promoter . He walks out from the tunnel and is received with even bigger cheers and ECW chants start. He puts his hands together and claps to those who cheer for him. He walks down the ramp and reaches the ringside where we can see guys doing a little reverence to him as he walks by them. He climbs the steps and enters to the ring asking for a mic. They hand it to him and he tries to start speaking but he can’t even pronounce a word because the ECW chants begin again but this time they’re louder than before. He smiles and says thank you before finally beginning to address the crowd

Ladies and gentlemen my name..is Paul Heyman, and I am here with a mission. As we all know the XWI product has been declining so low in the recent time that it’s shows aren’t that interesting anymore. The bottom of the wrestling barrel is filled with companies that have not managed the business correctly. It’s filled with promotions that have not been able to keep their fire and their momentum alive. Promotions that simply have let some minor factors become the cancer that eventually lead to their destruction. And sadly the XWI is following the same path and it is all because of two main reasons. Number one being YOU people and…

The fans interrupt Heyman with loud boos and screams of hate

N-No there’s no reason to get mad at me I’m just telling the truth here because if you really cared about this company as you say you do, you wouldn’t let it be this way. If you loved it as much as you say, you would speak up and demand a change, but you don’t. You just sit there quietly and do nothing about it. I mean, I’ve watched XWI from the beginning and I’ve seen countless shows with cold, un-excited DEAD crowds that make those shows, as boring as watching a promo between Randy Orton and Sheamus

A part of the crowd keep boing while the other stays silent waiting to hear what more Heyman has to say

BUT it isn’t entirely your fault. You can only react as much as you are presented with good stuff and more often that it should you are given the crappiest moments and segments and matches that even I would have a dead expression on my face. And who’s responsible for giving you that product? Only the management! Which brings me to my second reason. Some of the people in charge of this company is have no clue whatsoever about how to run a wrestling promotion. They don’t know what it takes to take a company and carry it to the top. They have no sense of responsibility and sadly for us those people are the ones with the bigger power here and because of it, no one would even think about doing something about…Until now

A couple of days ago things went too far and make half of the men in the boards of directors realize that things were simply wrong. When they saw the “champion” being the one calling the shots, telling what goes, acting like HE was the boss and no one was doing anything about it, their eyes were finally opened to the reality of what’s making the XWI boat sink to the bottom of the wrestling ocean. And when they finally realized that, it gave those men the courage to step up and have the desire to make things in the better way for everybody. So they took their phones and called yours truly and told him to come here and do what it takes to take the Xtreme Wrestling Impact…to the REAL..EXTREME!

The audience claps and cheers loudly for Heyman as he continues

But unfortunately for me, for those guys and for all of you, I only have the approval of the few. My presence here is not really wanted by the higher power so there’s nothing I can do to make things right. With no power back there, I am nothing but a man in a suit who can only come out here and grab a mic

He looks down to the mat while the crowd boos in disappointment. He looks up again showing a big smile and then takes the microphone to his mouth to speak again

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna go back to my couch and do nothing. You see in the moment I realized that I couldn't do much here, an idea hit right into my bright mind. If I can’t do it, there’s gotta be someone who can. There’s gotta be someone who by my side can take this place where it belongs. There’s gotta be someone with a desire for change. And not only that but also the ability and the talent with this mic, in this ring most importantly with NO..FEAR. I really did not have to give it much thinking time because there’s only one person with all those qualities. There’s only one person with the same beliefs that we have and that is actually capable of doing something. There’s only one person right now who can represent MY spirit, the E..C..W spirit and bring it to the XWI to make it’s fire burn and never be put off. And that person’s name, ladies and gentlemen IS……..not going to be revealed yet

People are shocked and stay a couple of seconds in silence. Then they quickly start boing until Paul speaks again

As much as I want everyone to know who that person is. And as much I want change to begin from this moment on..this isn’t the time nor the place for that person. All we have to do is wait for now but I assure you that when the time comes you’ll realize that it was all worth the waiting. I leave you for now with your “half of a main event” because we know only Cody Rhodes has that status. Have a good night people and remember..change..is upon us

Heyman puts the mic down in the mat and leaves the ring climbing down the steel steps. The ECW chants and the cheers begin again while some boos are heard as well when Paul walks up the ramp. When he reaches the stage Cody Rhodes’ theme hits and the boos become unanimous. The IC champ comes out and shakes hands with Heyman before he leaves for the back and Cody makes his way to the ring for his match

|| Main Event ||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
Randy Orton [ RyanWolf] Vs. Cody Rhodes [Invader-X]
[/b]

[spoiler] Michael Cole : Ohhh Myy gawdd.. YESS.. Cody Rhodes has just picked up a Huge Victory here tonight
Jerry Lawler : A Really huge victory here tonight by Cody Rhodes. a very Impressive one
Michael Cole : You got to love Cody Rhodes, He has just made a huge statement in the Lion's den. He has come on MNW and beaten it's Champion.. Beaten the XWI Champion

"Cody gets up and waits for Orton to get up... Both man look at each other and there respected Championship laying on the floor... Cody Extends his hand and Orton accepts as a sign of gratitude and respect but suddenly Cody kicks Orton in the groin and DDT's him on the XWI Intercontinental Championship. Cody then kicks orton until he rolls out of the ring. He then proceeds to raise the XWI Intercontinental Championship as the crowd goes wild with boos."

'' The Scene opens once again the camera takes a view of the people all of a sudden the titantron hits for the one last time. We see Kane in a very dark room.. with a smirk on his face he begins to speak ''

Kane ll The Big Red Monster

Your night isn't over YET has it.. Ever since I made my arrival in the XWI, I have been searching for something that was always missing in the past. FEAR.. Now you mortals have always feared this Monster that is besides the point. I did prove myself in the PAST..

But you always had. what you people call as 'Heroes'.. the 'Good Guys' who always ended up saving the day. Always.. in the end the Heroes WON.. But what IF they Didn't.. what if there were No Heroes.. What if those people who you all count on and love Soo Very Much.. Just become another example.. An Example of people I have tormented and Destroyed throughout my reign of terror.

Now I hold no Holy Grail.. i Hold no will to show everyone I am the Best. What I do is Beat innocent souls simply because I LIKE IT [Kane Laughs] I am a Monster.. and I really don't need to explain myself further.. My Actions speak Louder. What you saw on Friday was the consequence of what I do to people who make me ANGRY. Now I have taken out The Rock, The Undertaker and Stone Cold... three of your Biggest Heroes..

Now for some reason you expect to be saved with the arrival of RYBACK.. Ryback.. I may be just a little too much to be feeder. I am a Monster Ryback.. While you may think you are strong.. You have just entered your Biggest Nightmare. And Let me remind you. You are a FNF Superstar.. Unlike your friend Cody Rhodes, You are not permitted.. while I as you saw on FNF will find my way anywhere. So I suggest you perish the moments you have because I will lite a fire and burn you out of existence.. as I end your career before it even starts.

'' Kane Laughs as the Video Package ends and the scene comes to an end ''

OCC : Sorry for the delay in results.. As you can see Razz the Results were too Long.
And I thank the members who PM'ed me their segments..

Last edited by feartheviper on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226647

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226341

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Someone says this every week but these results we just epic. That Paul Heyman segment was long as hell and great. And
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226274

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Simply amazing results. loved every second of it, Wondering who Hayman is talkin about... Aye he put in a good word for Cody Rhodes Very Happy

Spoiler:

CREDIT TO RACKY FOR SUGGESTING THE CHAMP VS CHAMP FEUD
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227140

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 am

Amazing Results they keep getting better and better Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results
Page 1 of 1