Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

the next step for the people's champion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226100

the next step for the people's champion Empty
PostSubject: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 am

the crowd is silent and are waiting to be addressed when the rocks theme song hits the roof of the arena gets blown with a huge pop The fans in the arena just got on their feet and are bursting out with excitement like never before seen in the XWI because entertainment has just arrived in the building.

The People's Champ walks moves the curtains out of his way and stands on the ramp inhaling the atmosphere surrounding him given by the audience..The Rock walks down looking left and right,gets on the edge of the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.Where you see camera are taking shots of the magnificent great one.One of the staff workers hands the Rock a mic,.The music stops and the lights become blue ,he stand in the middle of the ring and the crowd chanting "ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!" and you could see a huge smile on The Rock's face.As he raises the mic to his mouth slowly and lowers his head he begins to speak

the next step for the people's champion Rock_zps813116a5

after an electrifying night tonight has just gotten better because FINALLY...THE ROCK...HAS COMEBACK TO KANSAS CITY the rock had to face chris jericho and what do you think happened in that match ? THE JABRONI GOT HIS ROODY POO MONKEY ASS WHOPPED THATS WHAT now the rock heard that our little chairman tef yes it doesnt matter what his name is put the rock in a match against our current xwi champion dolph ziggler which means the rock has his chance to give our current xwi champion an ass kicking of a life time

how dare you little jabroni come on to the rock's show come on to the people show come on to the preimere show xwi and run your mouth about how your the xwi champion and run your mouth about how you steal the show and how you loving showing off well the rock says if you are a show off then you ABSOLOUTELY SUCK and let the rock tell you this since you love that title so much the rock will take that title shine it up real nice turn that sumbitch side ways AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS

the rock says dolph ziggler you can go suck on a monkeys nipples`and then you can go lick a lamas ass and the rock says this dolph ziggler you come out here and you run your mouth like a big shot like your the rock you make all your little challenges you think that the rock is actually scared of your candy ass you think that you actually strike fear in the rocks heart well let the rock set the record straight dolph ziggler you are one the most dangerous men in the xwi without a doubt and everybody here knows that and the rock knows how damn good you are but that does not change the fact that the rock is going to whop your monkey ass and our match its not going to be a championship match and its not going to be a 1st contendor match its going to be the rock kicking dolph ziggler's candy ass match and for the millions

the crowd repeats as loudly as they can AND MILLIONS

of the rock's fans here and watching at home get your big round monkey ass down here so that the rock can stick your head so far up your ass your gonna have to cut holes in your nipples to see you have exactly 5 seconds AND THE ROCK MEANS 5 seconds to come down here or else the rock will find you and whop your monkey ass anyway.

as the rock stops Dolph Zigglers theme song hits

TBC:Dolph Ziggler
OOC:Feed back would be appreciated

Last edited by Haris619 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:32 am

Dolph Zigglers Theme Song hits the arena as The Rock Smiles

The XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler is seen coming threw the curtain the crowd bursts into Boos,He stands on the ramp and doesnt look to be in the mood.the Title is on his shoulder ..he has a mic in his hand. He raises The Mic and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

What is Wrong with You Rock ?You are Not Facing me ..and even if you did and somehow you won ..You Wont be the no 1 contender.Who the Hell do you think you are?

The Rock Immediately replies

It Doesnt Matter Wha....

Suddenly Ziggler Interrupts him with a loud shout

SHUT UP !!...ive heard enough of you talk and im sick of it. When im talking You shut your mouth and you listen to me ..wanna be holywood star ..Unlike you im actually from holywood ....and you know what you should just go back to holywood and try your luck there trying to win an oscar or something like that cause after all those movies you proved nothing ..so you better get the hell out of XWI .

You are still using the same old lame catchphrases Rock and i am sick of them just like im sick of you ..your annoying ..The thing is you should have never came back because youve already done everything there is to do in this business and i am on the road achieving all that sucess and now u come back with your ego mind and you wanna steal the spotlight from me ? how pathetic are you ? you are just soo selfish for everyones sake rock leave no body wants you here we have been listening and watching the same old crap for years now..This company needs someone fresh like me and i am doing what i do best i am stealing the show every dam night.You come here in my ring and you run your mouth that you wanna have a match with me and if you win you want a title shot keep dreaming Rock there are no more contender matches till after the ppv and about the match? I dont think people wanna see Dolph Ziggler humiliate The Rock and out wrestle him so i aint rooting for that.

As Dolph Stops The Rock Speaks.

TBC: The ROCK

OOC: Amazing promo haris .Well done !!
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 pm

the rock replies with a huge smile on his face

the next step for the people's champion Rock_zps813116a5

now after a very boring 3 minutes let the great one speak first of all let the rock tell you something we all know that you are a future star but dont come out here and run your mouth about how you steal the show because the only thing got stolen was your man hood and now you come out here with all your little lady parts and the rock know's he has done it all won championships won main events beat the biggest stars but the rock did not come back for his ego the rock came back for the people you see tef yea still doesnt matter what his name is or vince did not make the rock heck the rock did not make the rock THE PEOPLE made the rock

as the rock says this the crowd start chanting ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY! wildly

you think that the rock is boring and old ? well obviously dolph ziggler you have been spending a little bit to much time in willy wonkas chocolate factory and some where out there in lala land you have been playing with the little purple umpa lumpas all day well the rock says he is going to take that little umpa lumpa shine it up real nice and then in front of the millions and millions of the rocks fans he is going to turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS and IT DOEST MATTER IF YOU are the xwi champion a big monkey the president of the united states or god himself the fact remains that the rock will whop your ass SO SHUT UP BITCH let the rock warn you on exactly what will take place in our match first thing you will get your monkey ass whooped second thing you will Take a little walk down Know You Role Boulevard, hang that right on Jabroni Drive, and then proceed to check your Aunt Jemima no-pancake havin' ass directly into the Smackdown Hotel and not only will you be checked in to the smackdown hotel but you get a complimentary dinner at the candy ass cafe and the special of the night is going to be a big fat rock burger with some extra rock sauce on the side but don't worry dolph the rock isnt going to take the rock burger and shove it down your throat the rock is going to take the rock burger AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS.

ziggler replies

you done ?

but the rock counters this saying

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH you had your chance to talk now shut up and listen no the rock's not done you did not let the rock finish on what will be happening to you after our match the last thing that you will do is The night you lose against the rock, you will get down on your knees, put your little hands together and say a prayer, and it will sound like this: 'Oh Dear God, you see, my name's dolph ziggler. And I lost to the rock and i love showing off. But there's just one problem: everyone still thinks that I ABSOLUTELY SUCK!' And then at that point dolph, your house started to shake, the heavens opened up and God Himself spoke to you and said: 'pholf...' 'But my name's dolph..' 'IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! You are absolutely right. You do suck. But there is one thing an one thing only that you can do. You must go find the man that is simply electrifying. You must go find the Rock.' 'Oh but God, anybody but the Ro..' 'KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!' And then as fear went through your body, tears went down your cheek and piss rolled down your leg, your house started to shake again, the clouds parted and the heavens opened. And what seemed like millions... of voices said to you in unison, jabronie, 'If ya smelllll what the Rock is cookin NOW the rock is done and you have the rock's permission run your mouth.

jerry lawler: this is getting serious michael

Michael Cole: you are right king wonder whats going through ziggler's head right now.

after hearing all this doplh ziggler looks furious and speaks

TBC:dolph ziggler

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 pm

OOC: Damn these are some epic Rock promos
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:31 pm

OOC: thanks invader Smile
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:42 am

OCC : Amazing segement guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226661

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:12 am

ooc:just love the rocky promos
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Ziggler looks furious and speaks

Dolph Ziggler

Your like a Dog Rock ..You talk to much you talk trash just like you are trash.You keep repeating the same old shit catchphrases again and again Bark..Bark just like a dam Dog..and braking like that ...Yeah you like being funny and you keep making fun of me but inside the ring when its time to wrestle these funny jokes wont help you Rocky ..all you do is you hold that mic and you keep running your mouth like a Stupid Dog you are.

Stop lying Rock ..Stop Lying to the Very People you praise to much ....You never came back for the people..Your the type of guy who if is not in the mood can just turn on the people and then you will say its not about the people. Your also the same phony who also lies and claims thats its about the people.I have seen you done the same old crap in the past ..The reason you came back is for the money and fame ..its EGO. Your Dog Shit coudnt suceed in Holywood so you came back here and you take shots on me and you get under my skin and you annoy me because you know Dolph VS Rock its money making ..its gonna make you rich ..but hey rock congrats You got your match you"ve made me angry .You have Pissed of the XWI Champion and you have made the biggest mistake of your life.Come monday at warzone you got your match .Dolph Ziggler vs The Rock Falls Count Anywhere ..I am gonna give you the beatdown of your life ..i am gonna shut your mouth once and for all and after this monday ..I will be all over the Headlines.Dolph Ziggler steals the show by beating the hell out of the rock and Ending his Career.Show ....Off.

Dolph Ziggler Drops The Mic as The Rock and Dolph give each other a serious Look the camera fades away and the scene ends.

END OF RP

OOC: Even better promo this time by the Rock Fucking Owned me Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the next step for the people's champion   the next step for the people's champion Empty

Back to top Go down

the next step for the people's champion
Page 1 of 1