Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Corporate Champion

Go down 
+2
Whack Ass
xXALIXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

The Corporate Champion Empty
PostSubject: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 am

SCENE 1

The Scene Opens after the commercial break .The Camera rolls on as Matt Striker is Seen standing with a mic in his hand he raises the mic and begins to speak.

Matt Striker:Ladies and Gentlemen My Guest at this Time the New XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler .

The Crowd Boos heavily as The camera zooms back and we see Dolph standing next to matt striker with a cocky smile. Dolph is wearing a suit the XWI Championship is on his shoulder.

Matt Striker: Dolph Last Night You Shocked us all ...

Ziggler snatches the mic from Matt striker and begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

Matt your looking at the greatest superstar in XWI period. A Superstar Who won the XWI Championship in his debut for this company and thats right i shocked the whole world when The Chairman Tej introduced me and i am not just any champion but im the Corporate Champion . Now if You"ll excuse me i gotta get in the squared circle and cut a promo ......Show Off.

Dolph Ziggler Drops the Mic and leaves as Matt Striker looks on the show goes to commercials .End of scene 1

SCENE 2

The Scene Opens After The Commercial break and Dolph Zigglers Theme Song hits the area.

The XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler is seen coming threw the curtain the crowd bursts into Boos,He stands on the ramp and smirks as the crowd keeps booing him,Dolph walks down the ramp as a spotlight falls on him ,he then climbs the steel steps and enters the ring he climbs on a turnbuckle and raises the XWI Championship high ,Dolph jumps down and keeps the title on his shoulder , a near by crew member gives him the mic he then begins to speak as the music slowly fades away.

Dolph Ziggler

I'm Dolph Ziggler, and you know why you're here. To watch me show off to the whole world like no one before me and steal the spotlight every damn night Just like i did last Night when i beat Brock Lesnar in my debut match for the XWI Championship ..i completely stole the show. Ever since that i have been a hot topic ...everyones been talking about me on the news on social media ive been buzzing .I have been the center of Attention and people keep asking me in what way are you associated with the chairman Tej ,Well im no mercanary and im certainly not a body guard what i am is a superstar just like everyone else,i signed a contract with this company but dint appear on the first show because the chairman wanted a surprise and here i am.. and most of you people know me from other promotions but for the ones who dont sit back and enjoy the ride because XWI is getting Hot.

Brock Lesnar made a big mistake last night no one and i mean no one is bigger than the XWI and most importantly no body messes with the boss, Lesnar got his career ended last night he deserved it he bought this upon him self but anyways thats the past ..lets not talk about lesnar lets talk about me , I wont tell you more about the Boss or who the other mask man was , You will find that out your selves ,But me im the greatest Superstar this company has signed why was i choosen to become the champion ? its because i am the most gifted superstar in the entire XWI Roster its because I have the most potential from all the other superstars, Its not just that i Earned it, I am younger then them.... i look better than them ,i am all about the franchise ,I Sell Tickets Tonight everyone is here to watch me .Most of the superstars here are old Mr Tej saw i was special and well he made me the face of this company.

The Crowd Boos Ziggler Heavily as he smirks.

Yeah yeah keep booing me you better show me some respect and get used to me being as the XWI Champion , You all are jealous from me which is completely stupid because I am a better Wrestler then CM Punk..I will outperform Shawn Michaels at any stage , I have more charisma then The Rock, I proved Last Night that im a better ultimate Oppurtunist then edge ,I can sing better then Chris Jericho , I dont need to hear voices in my head and be a complete Robot like Randy Orton and i dont play the Game like Triple H .. I show OFF .

As Ziggler says that ____ Theme Song Interrupts him.

TBC: ANYONE

OOC: Guys when you reply keep posting TBC any1 i want this to be open.
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

The Corporate Champion 14oaubr

Dolph Ziggler,we all witnessed how you beat Brock and you winning isn't important because it's all about the game .You being a champion means nothing.When the game becomes the champion,it will be a defining moment of my entire career.When i get that title it will be a defining moment of your little career.I hear everybody talking about you and i see the signs 'ziggler sucks' ,'Ziggler is a Cheat' .The Whole world is waiting for the game to get that championship.

HHH v.s Ziggler will be a clash like never before and the whole world will witness that it is game over for Mr.Show off. Ziggler you have no idea what this match will take out of you and i have no idea what it will take out of me if it happens and neither one of us will be the same after that match and i can assure you of that because i'll be the Champion.

Being in a title match is always the biggest match in my entire life.That championship,it is bigger then any other championship,hell it is bigger than all the small championship's combined and winning it will be a career defining moment. Dolph i can tell you this now face to face,man to man, what will happen to you if i get the title shot.heck i'll look you in the eye and tell you that you will Lose.

I will get that Championship,the thing is when you lose it,you lose your pride your showing off and if i can't do it I promise you that I'll die trying to get that championship because when i get that title,that's it. Ziggler if i get that shot I promise you that I'll beat you and when I beat .............

HHH gets interrupted as _____ theme music hits

TBC-AnyOne

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 am

As Triple H is about to finish his speech to Dolph Ziggler who has a smirk on his face he is interrupted by the infamous words "YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME" as a smoke curtain is created below the titan-tron.

As the crowd continue to cheer Triple H and Ziggler turn their attention the the stage where Edge comes walking through the curtain of smoke. Edge stands on the stage and looks around the arena at the cheering fans.

Michael Cole: It looks like the Ultimate Opportunist has something to say to Ziggler and Triple H.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, Cole and you can be damn sure it won't be pretty because it seems to me Edge isn't in a very good mood tonight.

As the commentators are speaking Edge begins his walk down the ramp before stopping half way down the ramp and lock eyes with Triple H and then Ziggler. Edge then charges towards the ring and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. He gets up and walks over to the corner where Lillian Garcia hands him a microphone. Edge lifts the microphone to speak.

The Corporate Champion Jk8175

Cut the music... Cut the Music...

The theme song of Edge fades away as the crowds cheer begin to calm down.

Look I've never been on the same page as Triple H, hell we have never even been mentioned in the same book. But the fact that he's standing in the middle of this ring for the same damn reason I am, it has to tell you that hell has indeed frozen over and it's because of the ice cold piss of the Xtreme Wrestling Impact Chairman Tej and his Babyfaced asskissing sidekick here.

Edge looks at Ziggler and points as his makes the comment... The Crowd makes a sudden uproar in cheers as the fans as Zigglers expression goes from a smirk to an angry face.

What's the matter did I say or do something you didn't like? Because of your asskissing to the Boss he did something none of the XWI Superstars in the back didn't like and that goes double for me, Because i'm not just a superstar I'm the master manipulator of XWI. The fact that you mention you're more of an opportunist than I am is a bigger joke than Jim Ross saying he will quit eating the good old Oklahoma BBQ.

The fans erupt with laughter as Ziggler is getting angry in the corner... the camera goes over to Triple H who can be seen chuckling.

The fact that you consider yourself a world champion and your debut a success is just frightful because you beating Lesnar AFTER he was beaten down by you and whoever your Masked Boyfriend was and then becoming champion and bragging isn't what we REAL athlete call a Superstar... What we call you is a Run way model, and if you don't watch your mouth you're going to get that pretty little face of yours smashed like a puny little grape.

Edge takes a pause before pacing in the ring and continuing.

Now for the reason I'm out here making these things heard is because just like Triple H, I want a piece of the so called champion... a Shot at the title is all I need to bring the glory back and rightful name back to the Xtreme Wrestling Impact World Heavy Weight Championsh....

Edge is interrupted by ....................?

TBC BY: ANYONE!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 am

[Suddenly the theme of none other than "The Viper" Randy Orton hits as he slowly makes his way down the ramp, staring down the three men in the ring. He reaches the ring and climbs in between the ropes. He forcefully grabs a mic from an official and approaches Ziggler,HHH, and Edge as he raises his mic to speak]

"What do we have here? I see two has-beens and a never will be having a pissing contest in MY ring. Well gentlemen allow me to crash this little tea party you've got going on. First thing's first."

[He suddenly jumps up and nails a huge RKO on Triple H out of nowhere, leaving him laying unconcious at their feet. Orton gets a crazy look on is face as he looks down at Triple H with an evil grin. He then slowly raises his head until he's looking at Edge and Ziggler with cold eyes. He then slowly reaches down and picks up his mic again as he continues]

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I've been itching to do that since the coward left me standing in the ring and walked away from me. NEVER walk away from me. Now it's just the three of us and Edge I'm still wondering what you're doing here. You had a career ending injury and were forced to retire. Now you've brought your gimp ass to XWI in MY territory and think you can say and do whatever you want. Well you're wrong because as you just witnessed, there are consequences in this place for your actions if you cross me and Triple H was just a small example. I still have bigger statements to make and the best part is that no on ever knows when I'm going to strike because it could be anytime, and anywhere. And I like to do it when you least expect it."

"Speaking of striking unexpectedly, Ziggler that brings me to you. I can't help but find what you did actually amusing. Brock was a meathead who was an animal uncaged, but nothing more. He was unfit and unworthy to be XWI champion so I admire your actions getting rid of the scum. But one action does not make you worthy of that title you hold. You have to do a lot more to prove yourself, especially to me. And just because I admire what you did to Brock does not change the fact that my sights are on that title and I will not stop until it's resting on my shoulder. And........"

[Before Orton can continue, a theme hits and _____ appears on the stage]

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:58 am

OOC: God Modding #ryan
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Dolph Interrupts Randy as he was speaking.

Dolph Ziggler

And Nobody Cares !!!...nobody cares about you randy .As long as im champ you keep imagining it on your shoulder, Because believe me this Championship will be with me for a long time..So that love story you and Triple h are having is of no use because the winner will eventually be the no 1 contender and hes going to just compete with me and get humiliated by me and be known as a Loser and by the way i dont have to prove anything to you ...You and Triple H are gonna prove to me on whose worthy.. Im The Champ that statement owns you.. you dint even prove your worth yet how pitiful ...i Also heard you saying you admire me on what i did on Lesnar i dont need your admiration ,when i do something i do better than anyone else i always Steal the Show.

Ziggler Then Turns his attention to Edge.

Your Funny Edge ..and its Funny This is coming from a guy who has been using other superstars to beat other people up before or during matches To win and retain his championship ...How Pitiful .. Ur famous to win countless world Titles all by cheating and now when i win one with style take shots at me ? how pathetic are you ..i see the fire burn in your eyes edge you want this championship from me you want the spotlight so bad you just cant stand me and you know im just too dam good im better than you im better than everyone ..but the thing is you should go back and do other projects The Squared circle isnt the place you once knew.. because now you have the Show Off Dolph Ziggler and on the road if we ever had a match trust me when i say this this time you wont just make an excuse and say oh dam my back broke doctors told me i cant compete because after you face me we wont ever hear from you ...you "ll end up in coma handicapped.

You Orton and Triple H you guys have egos you wont backdown and give other guys a chance at the Title your too old for this ..and this is a young mans game now everybody is sick of seeing you guys compete.

Edge looks angry as Ziggler smiles and looks at the Fallen Triple H .

As For you Triple H i got nothing to say to you ..You stay down and ill disrespect you just like you disrespected The XWI champion by interrupting him.

As Ziggler says This he gets Interrupted by _____

TBC: ANYONE

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Edge puts a smirk on his face tilts the microphone alittle before brushing his hair back with his left hand before speaking.

The Corporate Champion Jk8175

Yes, I've used people to get what I want but that's what makes me the Ultimate Opportunist. What differs my action from yours is I didn't kiss the boss ass to get what I want... When I saw something I didn't like I did something about it. You can be sure I'm going to be doing something about you as champion because I don't Like you.

Edge pauses before continuing

You know what Ziggler as much as I hate it, I have to agree with you. Wrestling isn't what I knew it to be... because I see wrestling has lowered it's standard by hiring babyfaced all talking no action bitches like you... No the Wrestling I knew you wouldn't have lasted a day in it...

Edge pause as looks at Triple H moving to the corner of the turnbuckle to get up... Edge then looks at Ziggler again.

You wouldn't last a day because day in and day out the wrestling I knew meant being willing to putting your blood sweat and tears into every match... it mean being willing to put your body on the line week in and week out to get a pay check. No Ziggler you would definitely not have made it one god damn show without saying the words I quit.

Edge pause with a grim look on his face before continuing.

I'm glad you're talking so big however Ziggler because it means that when I do eventually get to face you for that Championship you will be falling from all the way up here instead of down here.

Edge turns his attention to Randy Orton

You know Randy I've known you for quite a long time... We've been friends we've been enemies and the fact that you think you're better than me is as much a joke as Dolph Ziggler thinking he's going to remain champion for a long time. Yeah, I suffered a Career threatening injury but that's not going to stop me from taking what rightfully belongs to me...

Edge is interrupted by..
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246966

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:39 pm

OCC: Tej, pls stop this
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Lol JF whats the matter?
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225491

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:09 pm

OOC: Long as fuck hahah. But it's good.
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 pm

OOC:Tej will end this Razz

he's just busy with assignments

Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am

Dolph Interrupts Edge.

Dolph Ziggler

Will You please Cut the Crap already ..This Title ( Raises it High) is Mine and Will Remain mine ,You Cant be The champion Edge your too old (keeps it back on his shoulder)...Im a Corporate Champion The Boss is investing a lot of money on me because im the face of this company and believe me when i say this i will not lose this Title and definately not to you.I am gonna face either Randy Orton or Triple h two ego maniacs who have won 22 world championships between them and they still want a shot ...Your the same and everybody is sick of you.

Ziggler walks back and exits the ring as Orton and Edge look on he then stands on the ramp and speaks.

You Talk about kissing ass Edge You dont want me to go back in the past and Reveal how much of an ass kisser you were and did everything in your power to keep that Title using Authority ..and speaking about the Past you saying i woudnt have lasted a day in it is so lame that doesnt even make sense and well that shows how jealous you are right now you think you intimidate me by saying that? you think it makes me feel bad ? the answer is it doesnt because the amazing this is ...it makes you feel really bad when u see me as the champion... you just burn old man you wanna get back in the spotlight but too bad you wont but well on The Return of FNF ...The Stage is Set ..how about you get a piece of Dolph Ziggler and when you do ill make u regret you ever came back i bet you cant even hang with me in that ring and when u lose to me you will just change your mind and go back home just like Randy Orton and Triple H will .. because like i said it doesnt matter whose the contender.

Ziggler Drops the Mic and goes back to the locker room as the camera slowly fades away with edge and orton looking at each other the scene ends and we goto credits.

End of RP
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:04 am

OOC: Finally its over lol. I'll gladly fight ZIggler at FNF...
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 am

OOC: lol yeah Razz it was an amazing segment and looking forward to the match Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 pm

OOC: You realize if you lose everything you said will backfire in zigglers face right? lol
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 am

OOC: hmm lets see what happens Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Champion   The Corporate Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corporate Champion
Page 1 of 1